Metal Gear Character Died Today

>Tahsin, a sniper who waged a ruthless one-man war on ISIS has been killed in battle against the evil cult. In the last 6 months he killed 175 ISIS members while he's 63 years old. He killed 341 terrorists in total. He was known for his huge silver beard, his motorbike and colossal sniper rifle. The marksman was known as the Silver Sniper, the Sheikh of Snipers and Hawk-eye. Tahsin boasted to have killed up to four ISIS fighters a day – but was killed while fighting in to liberate Hawija. Tahsin was never far from his huge 50cal rifle, and regularly posed for videos with the PMU. He says he has to be relaxed while shooting, and says his gun is so strong it knocks jihadis “back one metre”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369847815001874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bikers are faggots

Silver Sniper?

If this is true, then good on him and rest in peace. Also, nice triplicates.

F

can't believe a leaf wasted trips on a sandnigger.
sage also fake and gay

F

Rip in peace

any cool videos that you have of him?

A mountain of a man. May God favor him in the afterlife.

God rest his soul, and the digits this bless this man

F

This happened like a week ago

The End?

F

Sounds like your gf left you for a man with a bike

Tahsin...had a hard life.

Tahsin! TAHSIN! TAAAAAHSIIIINNNN!

f

What a thrill

F

F

This proves Muslims are based and Sup Forums is wrong to hate Islam.

>american defending ISIS and hating their enemies
I'm not surprised

F

F

Implying I've ever touched a woman who wasn't handing me my change at the drive thru.

No I've dealt with these shitheads plenty. Entitled violent thugs who think everyone on the road owes them everything because they choose to drive loud annoying motorcycles unsafely. Not to mention when they're off the bikes they're obnoxious mob mentality faggots with little brains just looking for an excuse to attack someone. They're basically the niggers of the road.

sounds like you and bikers have a lot in common then

Witnessed. RIP desert Frank Castle.

F

Burgers aren't intelligent and easily duped. Hence they believe Islam is evil and Muslims are a threat, durr, which is retarded.

F

May allah bless his soul.

kek
thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE

F

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

F

F

F

Who sold him the 50 cal and ensured ISIS existed in the first place, he is a hero for killing ISIS, just making it clear that no matter what side you join in a conflict, kikes are making shekels off your blood. As planned.

F

kill yourself

F

hehe, made me kek

F

F

Checked

and F

F

F

kek

Yes, Snake. I believe it refers to his long, silver beard and his use of a sniper rifle. Did you know an other famous figure, Santa, had a similar beard? His tomb was supposedly found in Turkey just recently but there is still more research to be done.

If you dont have a source or statistics for your statements, id say your anecdotal evidence isnt sufficient for me to agree with you. At least with nigger hatred, theres a statistical reason.

With this, sounds like you just got cucked by a biker

F

he died several days ago

F

f

F

This
Abu Tahsin al-Salhi, F

He has confirmed kills in the thousands

F

F

F

>*hmmmhhgh*

F

F

amerilards are literally the biggest mistake in human history, nothing but trash

Snake, that rifle is highly effective at long range.
you'll have to get in close to attack

F

F

F

>Thoughts & Prayers

F

F

Fake and gay. The US military always like to have these fake one man army stories that they pump up for propaganda purposes.

>Tahsin boasted to have killed up to four ISIS fighters a day
>boasted

Yeah, snipers are the worst about bragging over made up shit. Bet you believe every hunter that got a 28 point buck from a mile away with a recurve bow, or every fisherman that claims to catch a 40 inch trout every time they go fish.

Leaf having an opinion, how cute

F

Simo would have been proud.

F

Witnessed.
F

Yep, Simo would have been proud

F

now we avenge a man we never heard of from half way around the world that vaguely resembles our videogame heros RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

That being said, I hope he finds some kind of rest

f

F

RIP in peace

Just because they like the air going between their legs doesn't make them gay. I don't think!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

F

Looks like a fucking great dude
F

Lmao, you pussy

F

We'll make diamonds from his ashes

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369847815001874
You can buy the whole "report" for only $27.95, goy. If you've actually never driven before and need some (((scholar))) to tell you what the world is like.

F

F

First Givi now this.
F
Mother fucker
F

Only a matter of time before he returns as a Counter Guardian.

F

>He says he has to be relaxed while shooting, and says his gun is so strong it knocks jihadis “back one metre”.

"You're pretty good..."

>Givi
what?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Top kek, well played

At least he went out fighting.
F.

Dude deserves his virgins

F
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting is the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in."
- Grayfox

F and checked