WHITEY BTFO BY STRONG BLACK WOMAN!

streamable.com/odf3v

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Vice-President-Pence-Leaves-NFL-Game-49ers-Players-Protest-National-Anthem-449986733.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAS RITE!

WE

Dog fights are okay?

This shit just makes me laugh, when are burgers going to have a race war?

>ruin a racemixer's life
>burn a further hole into the NFL
based blackmen

WUZ

Why should I care about some millionaire doing cocaine?

she didn't axe for it, but there, aha

anyway, fuck that junkie shit

>snorting cocaine is bad
lol this is what niggers actually believe

Who cares about black women or white men? Let's just all fuck Asian women.

Around blacks, never relax.

If it be dey culture, yes.

who gives a shit about dog fights?

No, but they understand you will get punished for it if found out. So she will snitch on whitey for perceived slights.

Taking a knee, dogfight, weed, beating the shit out of your spouse, cocaine. Some of these things are not like the others

Wasn't she a prostitute?
There's a conversation this black girl had with her other black friends that went something like:
"Dat white boi shoulda keep sendin dem checks but he stop"
"I'm release the video"

SNITCHEZ

Cocaine is whiteman's vice. It already has been established here before the whole Trump saga began. I dont think he will get fired or punished but if he does then it will be a lesson for him to not trust niggers.

Bitch set him up!

On the other hand, if the United States is wild in Oester, the real risk is rising rapidly. The satellite is really fragile. Simplifying all the satellites on the track. Send Kessler Falls fuel, rocket and belt. Satellite destructive satellite explosion and so on.

Snitches get stitches.

Can someone translate that heading for me?

>snorting cocaine is comparable to dog fighting
this is nigger logic

isnt that pretty much extortion

is this the part where americlaps pretend all athletes don't cycle steroids and pop painkillers

I dont understand the god fighting part. redbull me pls

>It was icing sugar, I was just trying to show off for my prostitute
Problem?

Michael Vick went to jail for dog fighting, funny enough, when he got back out the NFL hired him again and he played for the Eagles for a couple years. So I don't even know what she is trying to imply, her nigger babble is so unintelligible it has no real argument

Blacks are getting too uppity.

You can't make this shit up folks

>Eric Reid, a 49ers safety who knelt alongside Kaepernick last season, reemphasized earlier this year and after Sunday's game that kneeling for the anthem is not designed to disrespect the military or the flag. The act is designed to press for equality and tackle what Reid says is "systemic oppression."

>"This is not about the military, "Reid told NBC Sports Bay Area. "This is not about the flag. This is not about the anthem. My mother served in the armed forces. Three of my uncles served in the armed forces. In fact, my mom would’ve gone to the Persian Gulf War had she not been pregnant with me. I have the upmost respect for the military, the anthem and the flag. So I will say that every time you interview me."

>Reid also suggested that Pence's exit seemed to be a "PR stunt."

>"He knew our team has had the most players protest," Reid told NBC Sports Bay Area. "He knew that we were going to do to it again. This is what systemic oppression looks like. A man with power comes to a game, he tweets a couple things out and leaves the game with an attempt to thwart our efforts."

>Service members at Fleet Week were split on the issue, some saying it's disrespectful and other agreeing with Reid.

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Vice-President-Pence-Leaves-NFL-Game-49ers-Players-Protest-National-Anthem-449986733.html

Michael Vick was an NFL player that got in big trouble when authorities discovered a dog-fighting ring that was being run by his friends out of a house he owned. There was a huge public outcry against Vick and he had to spend some time in prison/fines etc.
What the sheboon fails to remember is that Vick would go on to play for many more seasons. The public largely forgave him. He also just got hired on a Fox sports NFL show.

>dog fights
>"domestic issues"
Why are niggers so dumb? She could have had a relatively reasonable argument if she had kept it to just complaining about the anthem, but nobody is going to come running to defend the kind of garbage that operate dog fighting rings and beat their wives. Right, I forgot that we recently learned that liking dogs is something only racist whites do.

I see. In that case he is a nigger. He deserve everything coming at him.
Thanks for this information.

Fuck niggers and fuck cokeheads too. They can both burn.

this. Nothing of value was lost. NFL is degenerate let them stew

Stupid fuck paid the toll. Nigger are snitches.

>cycle
>implying they can ever get hard if they can come off.