Sup Forums Sings Space Patrol Luluco

>0 days to go.

It's here, and it's horrible: youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg

Thanks to everyone who submitted, this truly turned out to be a thing of beauty. And no, there isn't an ED, because only 12 people submitted, and it sounded genuinely terrible. Next up is either Haruhi, or something more popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tEBW2QDK!Hj-A9fnCRC-XTnK8W5sEsSzg7stxdYZ_a-cX2DY_K_E
vocaroo.com/i/s0qVCEA5AV0B
youtu.be/88RVqSVp0MY
google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3rFuzy0CNpU
youtube.com/watch?v=uf2iaLKYpcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sasuga Keitai

normalfags cancer as always.

3DPD women need to fuck from Sup Forums just fuck off disgusting cunt.

Well aren't you a special little snowflake

Haruhi next

Well, ain't that something. Good going.

what the fuck is this piece of shit?

I don't understand, why go through the effort of making these if they always suck.

They ARE meant to be bad.

And it's a pretty fun thing to do.

Sounds like less of a clusterfuck than I thought it would. Good job

It must have been a bitch to edit, good job.

The Sup Forums Sings Haruhi Details: mega.nz/#!tEBW2QDK!Hj-A9fnCRC-XTnK8W5sEsSzg7stxdYZ_a-cX2DY_K_E

It still needs more submissions to get the greenlight, and might end up running longer than a month in order to get a good vid out of it.

Not OP but I'm going to shill anyway
I'm doing a JoJo Sup Forums sings too.
pls respond

ED shouldve been made even with 11 submissions. :^( Wouldve been like a lullaby

AMAZING.

Same, I want to hear anons doing whale impressions

Oh no. Stop right there you motherfucker.
It sounds like absolute shit, because almost noone sang without the song in the background, and every version was either pitch shifted or sped up.

You want the result? Choke on it: vocaroo.com/i/s0qVCEA5AV0B

Because some people like having fun.

the autistic chorus is cancer to my ears.

brilliant

>females on Sup Forums actually exist

>vocaroo.com/i/s0qVCEA5AV0B
PURE BEAUTY.

Jesus fucking christ

Wh/a/les

Nice. Gonna record my masterpiece as soon as possible for you.

WHERE IS THIS FROM

Who is that at 2:08? It sounds like Cr1tikal.

sound like tortured souls

holy shit why would you NOT share this
I fucking came

>he thinks my girly voice is a girl
feels good tb h

whatchu mean

Why the fuck did you let the guy whistling stay? Sweet fucking jesus I was not going to bash you but even if this is your first time that was the fucking shittiest decision you could have made. fucking sage.

What's wrong with whistling?

What is wrong with the whistle user? Is there any actual reason he doesn't he deserve to be in the video like everyone else?
Also:
>Announcing sage
Lurk more and read the rules.

Well shit, thought I still had a couple hours to record something. Maybe I should've sent in one of the least bad-sounding ones I did.

It sounds like a cat is getting raped. fucking hell

Agreed, fuck these whores I hope they die

What the fuck was that? This smells like Reddit. Holy fucking shit, it was a chore to go through that intro and had to stop it when they started to actually sing

Agreed. The intro full of redditors was too long. Was it necessary to add all those comments?

Holy shit.

the intros where a mix of
>saving anime
>keit ai pasta
>fighting for justice
>rei best girl
nothing really strange of Sup Forums

that sums up the cancer of Sup Forums you fucking newfag

I like it...?

Shit. Ten fucking lemons out of ten, makes me think I should have sent in a submission.

>Implying Sup Forums hasn't been cancer since 2012
friendly reminder that Sup Forums is plagued by non-anime related threads and it's only getting worse

Oh no, please user, don't bash me. I'm so sorry, I'll take the whistle out.
And all the loli's.
And all the reddit. Anything to avoid bully, pls.

What a bunch butthurt faggots.

You literally just took a bunch of clips and put them together and created a clutsterfuck of voices that doesn't sound remotely close to singing.
You added a completely irrelevant intro with a bunch of gibberish and reddit tier cancer.

>being this new

I don't know if I have enough smug anime faces for this.
Get off Sup Forums you pleb. You didn't get in, you aren't gonna get in, you missed out on history.
Fuck off.

>following rules
Gee dad this is why mom left you!

Fuck off, newfag.

thanks for this masterpiece user
anime is saved

youtu.be/88RVqSVp0MY

I didn't get in because I didn't bother "signing up"
I couldn't care any less if I was in or not.
>history

thanks for that post user
good post

>instead of even remotely trying he just shit it up on purpose, just put all the retards over eachothers, kept so much memes in the song that that it completely ruined an entire part of the song while seriously letting a guy whistle into his microphone.

I don't know if you're a newfaggot or whatever but the point of these Sup Forums sings isn't usually to purposely make the video awful. The awfulness usually comes by itself without the DJ having to force it.

Wasted opportunity.

Fuck off, summerfag

That's what I'm trying to say. This shit is reddit tier trash

got any more smug faces? need more for reasons.

But user, the version without the memes is just a below average cover of a song that shouldn't exist in the first place. Memes are what make Sup Forums Sup Forums, you know?

I think the whistler was a mute guy
>memes
you're right on this
but it's already done so no crying over spilled memes faggot

>Sup Forums sings
>history
Who the fuck do you think you are?

so when's the deadline for haruhi? I'll probably submit it tomorrow after work, but just wanna know.

trying too hard to be reddit garbage.

Moderation is the key if you failed to understand it the first time.

Spoiler alert: Sup Forums is basically r E d d I t with no upvoting now. Why do you think cancerous shit like Keit AI and Shonenshit threads are so abundant?

Download the folder, newfaggot. You should be familiar with this website by now.

Here i'll even throw you a link.
google.com/

Sup Forums sings has always been trash, but this one was worse then normal.

Also stop samefagging when nobody actually likes this shit newfag, if you want a circle jerk go somewhere else.

I don't know user, I have a feeling I'm gonna need every one I can get.

For example:
>TTGL references
>Reddit
>Not Gaia, or even MAL
>Having too many memes.

And people are wondering who the newfags are.

It's always been trash, but the good kind of trash. This was just straight up trash

>>Not Gaia, or even MAL
Yeah your obviously a newfag who got his description of Sup Forums from ED or some other shitty website. Gaia isn't relevant anymore and MAL isn't spammed anymore since Rugarell fucked off from existance.
Good job embarrassing yourself though.

There is always 9gag if you want to get shitty meme after shitty meme, you know. Maybe your second one will be better who knows. I doubt many people will come back for this one though. In fact. I have never seen an Sup Forumssings thread with a finished song move this slowly. Your smug anime pictures won't improve the video, Sadly.

>The good kind of trash
Decent quality shit like orchestr/a/ is good trash, Sup Forums sings is super fucking cringeworthy each time. If you wanna record covers of anime songs actually find component musicians and singers and do the parts, it's not even that fucking hard once you have the people.

I hate to say that, but it really isn't. They're tryhards to the brim, the first sings they did ended up sounding like a recitation you'd do in grad school.

>fucking seven beers wasn't enough for this shit

where was the clusterfuck version of the OP, anyway? where the guy is basically just yelling? That's what I was waiting for and it never came.

fucking hell

>we need to add more memes because why not?
Sure newfriend. Just keep posting smug

have one on me then. this is what i get for not naming my hdds properly. fucking lost years worth of reaction images

my fucking god

This is literally just the screams of dammed souls in hell

You got me. The jigs up. I'm gonna kill my self now.

He's in there, it wasn't a long submission though, so it only lasted that first 30 seconds.

wow this made my brain try to conjure physical images of you all and im really disgusted right now

youtube.com/watch?v=3rFuzy0CNpU
I actually liked new game.

Now this is how it's done my MAN!.

>those cancerous youtube comment

Don't tell me im currently browsing Sup Forums with a bunch of facebook tier normalfags?

>Those
>Singular noun
I wasn't aware I needed to be completely illiterate to escape being a normalfag.

>he just noticed
Autist pls

Facebook normalfags spotted.

Where the fuck do you think you are? If you want to pretend that you're a trenchcoated hacker on steroids then Sup Forums is one block down.

>defending the use of emoticon

Go away cancer.

Sadly that will never happen (;´∀`)

This was also done with only 17 submissions, and included the better singers like skattack over everyone else. It's good, but it's a bit too close to r/anime sings for my taste.
This is more like what OP was going for, according to me: youtube.com/watch?v=uf2iaLKYpcM

Sup Forums sings was always trash.

That's the best one for the best anime.

So what happened to OP? Did he take the valid criticism to heart or did he drop his trip in hopes not making his bumps not too obvious. Would be cool if he turned out to be a guy able to improve instead of a random smugposter to be forgotten within weeks.

I liked to believe that it was the worst Sup Forums ever did, but then came Daze and Clattanoia.

Sounds sensual and erotic.

Is that a school of whales mating?

>Keit Ai is in the breakdown
>Not the people who actually managed to pull it off
>Not even Sup Forums's collective gibberish
>Random groupings and solos, rather than picking the voices that sound best/worst together
>A guy fucking whistling was accepted
It's shit. And not even "Oh, let's laugh about how bad this is" shit. It's just irredeemable shit.