Immigrant Patriot here

>be me
>Iranian
>immigrant (came to USA when 4 yrs old, LEGALLY -- parents waited 7 years)
>parents are fake muslims (similar to protestants in America that visit church once a year)
>MORE PATRIOTIC than over 50% of Americans, especially whites
>literally willing to die for this nation in order to defend it

Why is it that immigrants that flee their previous countries due to persecution based on ideology/beliefs more patriotic than current Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bunnbree/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't even a real country. I don't see why you'd be proud of it.

It's called being a sell out, or an uncle tom. You hate yourself so you identify with your oppressors. Look up internalized racism

Current americans have to foot the bill for so much bullshit and we get nothing out of it from the government. Some of us have served in the military just to get the biggest fuck you when we get back home.

You just have not learned how fucked the gov is yet, still have rose tinted glasses about america. Its shit, maybe better than whatever cesspool country you came from, but with the way muslims and nigs immigrated under obama, that will not last for long.

>This isn't even a real country. I don't see why you'd be proud of it.

t. Defeatist Faggot

your parents earned there freedom through a lot of hardship and know that it is rarity in this world and would do anything to defend it.

Natives are complacint think "haha duh everyone thinks freedom is good haha, duck America is so dumb ducking human rights are natural it has nothing to do with the nation your grew up in". Or basically they have no idea how fucking rare and a beautiful thing freedom is in the entirety of human civilisation

>>MORE PATRIOTIC than over 50%
>56% are white

Based. Love you, Iran

>fake muslims
not good enough. stop associating with islam completely.

My parents were fired from their workplace for simply not agreeing with coworkers on the "devil america" meme

Because your family knows what REAL OPPRESSION is and appreciate a bit of freedom. Unlike a lot of faggots in this country screaming oppression and with their First World Problems.

> rootless sand bitch thinks she can even be American

If you don't have colonial blood or at least ancestors who served in the Civil or World Wars your a parasite.

You're a Shopping Mall American, bitch. Get the fuck out of here with this muhassimilation into first world suburbia, ironic patriotism bullshit.

>offer a civilization with the highest standards of living in
>technology their people could only dream of and would call magic 50 years ago
>oppression
Stop this. Shitskins have only ever been uplifted by the efforts of white men.

whos the bitch

If you were smart, you would accept me as an ally and then kill me after your goal is finished

Okay just stop associating with Islam completely, dye your hair a blondish color, and post a pic holding an armed shotgun, wearing with an American Flag themed bikini and your good to go.

As long as you love this country and don't try and change it into the shit hole you came from, you're alright by me. And I hate Muslims and people in general from the Middle East.

Weak bait.

>Iranian
Meh. Better than the rest of our shitty 3rd world migrants I'll give you that. You're probably a bro,

>My parents were fired from their workplace for simply not agreeing with coworkers on the "devil america" meme

Same shit happens here. The james damore Google incident prpves that.

I fucking love these guys; they are my favorite people in the US.

if you want an answer to you stupid-ass loaded question, you first need to provide some kind of proof that you actually ARE more patriotic than 50% of Americans. Otherwise sage this dumb shit because you're just another faggot spouting lies and propaganda.

I mean it is the Anglo Saxon way to smash the govemrnet verbally, but at the end of the day... God king and country and God bless Australia or for your case America.

But your parents clealry work for self hating liberals. You should look into self hate and why it is a thing, it confuses me too

embrace your Persian history..your poets and stories from before muslim conquest.... your people made some great things

Selling out to an oppressor...
So you are saying they moved to an oppressive place... On purpose?
And now they are a place where women actually have rights they are being held down by the system, right?

Libs never ceases to amaze me with their ignorance

the civil war was retarded actually all of US wars are retarded Jewish trickery your ancestors were the trash of Europe

America is owned by jews so of course a semite such as yourself would be more patriotic than whites.

Want to go on a patriotic date?!

Poor OP's pic girl had her nudes released without her consent. What a shame.

What about ex-Muslims like me that still support Islam?

Do you accept us?

Who seaman deamon?

SAUCE, nigger

your religion is a retarded lie and your culture is trash

It's called being grateful. And knowing what it's like to not have freedom and rights. Even if you yourself were too young - your parents know. Only too well. When you know what it's like to not have freedom, you won't be as willing to shit on it and throw it away as US born and raised spoiled millenial brats.

Kay, Schlomo.

No, if I'm smart, I realize you're a walking contradiction and a liability. Nationalism's either about roots: blood and soil and thereby history, or it's about nothing.

You have no real connection to this land. LARPing isn't gonna change that and comparisons to degenerate, deracinated whites don't either.

BASED BLACK GUYS

Sauce plz!!!!!!!

Maybe, but there is no working alternative today.

Because we as immigrants understand what it means to get your freedom and escape a shit hole. If the US went to war with Turkey, I would enlist the minute after the declaration of war.

I respect Persians, but you belong in Persia not a rodeo dr. handbag shop. Speaking of which, how on earth can YOU respect the US when it was us that destroyed Iran with BOOT/AJAX? If you had any principles you'd hate America. I can respect Iranians who want good realpolitik with us, but embracing us is cuckoldry.

Maybe because leaving their oppressive culture behind to start a new life of liberty and opportunity is exactly what U.S.A was founded upon. Possibly the non immigrants take everything build for advantage

sauce

Fuck off Fransisco.

5 seconds on google instagram.com/bunnbree/?hl=en

People who worked hard to improve their lives but still had to depend on the generosity of strangers to achieve their dreams have a general tendency to be grateful and loyal to the people who helped them.

Also, the US has always had a policy of assimilating immigrants. There have been several studies comparing immigrants to the US and to other industrialized countries and every time it's shown that rapid and often rabid patriotism happens way more often in the US.

Other countries often forbid children of immigrants from becoming citizens without jumping through as many hoops as an adult foreigner has to jump through. This includes refugee paradise Germany, FYI, it's why they have so many Turks "eligible to vote in Turkish elections." It's code for "people born in Germany that we won't grant citizenship to because they aren't German."

The best part about this thread is that the OPs argument is literally copy and pasta'd from (((Bill Kristol))). "White ppl in the US have become insufficiently motivated and need to be replaced with assorted Pajet/ethnic other who can more happily work and die for 7.25 an hour in Detroit or Iraq."

Just fucking die.

Kys sandnigger

It goes in the same way for Germany. I'm a Wolgan German who was one year old coming here. Most Germans are fucking indoctrinated to hate this country.
My father is overall rather bitter. He always tells me in Russia they called him German. In Germany we were called Russians.

Its a sad state of affairs when illegals who come here and literally say "Make America Mexico again" are looked at as heroes and actual patriotic, legal immigrants are made fun of like in The left have become the Barbarians, the Vandals, the Visigoths, whatever you want to call it they happily usher in their own destruction believing that another dark age is preferable to the greatest civilization ever to exist.
I don't know what answer to give you OP other than to just continue standing for America.

>Indo-European Aryan
>legal immigrant
>qt3.14
There is literally no problem here.

Because they understand the contrast between living in a white country and living in an oppressive shithole, and they don't want to see their new home turn into their former shithole. Most native born citizens are complacent; the threat isn't real to them. My grandfather fled Hungary during the 50s revolution and he's the most patriotic Canadian I know.

Get out Leaf, your seditious opinions hold no sway here.

Jon Tron?

How can you be an Ex-Muslim still supporting Islam? You'd literally be an apostate with a death sentence in any Islamic society right?

This. Bill Kristol is literally Exhibit A for Sup Forumss existence. Invade/invite (no with his kids though) and population replacement. Borders mean nothing to this Magog-nosticator who has been wrong about everything. He simply wants fresh worker drone to staff his neocon hellscape.

What is with you autistic Leafs and swamping Burger threads?

Native born whites are not complacent about immigration at all--its the white Heartland/working and lower middle class who want the Wall and deportation. It's fucking upper class yuppie whites and nonwhites who support immigration.

>parents are fake muslims
lolno. There is no apostasy in America. They can renounce their faith. They chose not to because they're muslim subhumans. Likely, sleeper cells.

>Legally immigrated to new land
>adapts to culture of new country (doesn't have to lose all of you old one)
>Cares about new home, and doesn't want it to end up like the one they fled from.
Thus makes a good immigrant.

Fuck off with your Toronto ideal. That place is like an intergalactic rest stop.

>being this retarded

America has always been about building new roots, building em quick, and everyone just kinda being whatever about whether your roots are legitimate.

There's always retards like you who hullabaloo but then time passes and people forget you even existed. Its why you have to remind people of anti Italian sentiment. Its why you have to remind people of Irish niggers. Its why you have to remind people of anti Swedish sentiment, and how all heartlanders actually have very little colonial blood, and mostly have Scandinavian blood.

America lets you grow roots. And it doesn't tell you what those roots have to be. And when you're not told, you copy your roots from the guy next to you.

Nationalism is about roots. and america has the most ideal for building nationalistic sentiments.

get out /civic/ cuck

america is not a nation only a club, what makes you more "american" than me? or any other person.

Love of america.

Exactly. OP is a willingly or unwillingly foot soldier for continued deracination that will make (((Kristol)))'s wet dream a reality. Even if OP plays up her Ironic patriotism her kids will reject it intuitively and we'll have 2 plus more anti white rootless youfs in the US.

I know user. As corny as the not all X meme is, it is true a lot of times. I grew up near Dearborn and knew quite a few lapsed Muslims, in most cases the further away from their faith they were, the easier and more comfortably the assimilated. I have to say, most of the Lebanese i grew up with, even when they were party hounds and fuck ups, were fairly responsible and hard working. Plenty of cons to though, like literally. Lots of bilking the system, bartering, and Jewy tendencies among the more well to do families. The Arabs in Dearborn really fucking hated the blacks too, I saw some massive black on Arab brawls during high school

USA had a policy of trying to eradicate culture by destroying ethnic neighbourhoods, this is the motive behind suburbs.

but you are ethnic german, he is not wasp

what is america?

I can only go by my own experience here in cuckland Toronto. Whites here are complacent bordering on suicidal.

You are right but we where never welcomed as ethnics, never. I was once even told I'm only a paper german (I'm tall, blue eyes and light brown hair). That is also the reasone I hear an incredible amount of disdained over the migrant crises and how it is handled.

Because you come from the real world that isn't the fantasy land we have built for ourselves here in the U.S. A land where we have zero existential worries, even the poorest nog can live better than royalty did 100 years ago. You are not corrupted by the parasitic infection of being spoiled. People here are in adulthood similar to children who have always gotten what they want. They don't have real problems so they make them up so they can be pitied. America is the apex of human indulgence. When you become as rich and as wealthy as our nation, you must watch in horror and amusement at a bunch of well fed, sheltered and educated (to a reasonable degree) grown children who because they lack actual problems, must create problems or make up oppression to justify their insufferable whining. Take for example "muh tranny rights" many of these people calling for rights for these mentally ill psychopaths were the same ones making fun of them 10 years ago, same goes for faggots. In short, look how spoiled children act, then you will know the answer to your question.

I just think it's the best way to stop degeneracy and enforce traditionalist values. I used to hate Islam, but after spending time on Sup Forums, it just seems... logical to me now, everything is in Islam. But I just can't bring myself to believe in religion.

>a nation of Veruca Salts. Where "duddy" is the Cathedral.

>fucking children
>multiple wives
>legalized rape
>stopping degeneracy

It's a white man's civilization America. Maybe Yanks can fit a couple of Disraelis in there, but that's the baseline

We don't need a fucking backwaters religion of a goat fucker. We have to reestablish male virtues into the majority of man. We need a warrior creed not fucking white sharia.

If men stop enabling whores and bitches they will fall back in line.

You're right we are not a nation. We're an empire. I'm more American than you because I was born here and I served in the US armed forces.

50% are self-hating cucks that weep for the poor cherokee and the crimes of their long distant ancestors

>You are right but we where never welcomed as ethnics, never. I was once even told I'm only a paper german (I'm tall, blue eyes and light brown hair).
Who told you that you were only paper german? Im sorry you had to hear that. Have the "reich germans" forgotten about their kin from outside the reich.
>That is also the reasone I hear an incredible amount of disdained over the migrant crises and how it is handled.
A reason for anger from volga fermans towards german state authorities?

Top kek
Yes division is the way to improve a country, not like it'll lead to tensions and then a civil war/murders on the street or anything

social justice will destroy the american empire.

More than likely.

The destruvtion of the american empire which still has future growth potential will lead to global govorment/solar govorment or disintegration.

right, but why did you choose america of all places, why not immigrate to mexico and learn spanish or whatever.

people chose america because of the roots and the people who made it what it is, and that is white people. and once they are the minority, we are going to end up like any other latin american shithole.

i'm proud of you that you learned english and voted republican, but still you are replacing whites and contributing to globalism without recognizing it.

"free white persons of good moral character" - Naturalization Act of 1790

we did assimilate immigrants, EUROPEAN immigrants, which is the type of people the founders wanted here. this idea that america was meant to be a globalist melting pot is just jewish bullshit. the term "melting pot" wasn't even conceived by an american but by a russian jew who lived in britain by the name of israel zangwill.

Yeah you know they really try to give these parasites everything on a silver plate. When we came here they gave us shit. I know only one relative who was able to work in his learned profession (as a doctor). My mother an academic (engineering) had to clean the floors in a hospital, because she was with 40 too old to get a chance in elevating her degree. Housing was shit until my father got work. We are only in the position of higher middleclass, because my father bought a 100 year old skank of a house and rebuild it alone over a timeframe of 8 years.

Probably it will lead to disintegration. Whites in America need to be ready for it and carve out a slice of territory for ourselves. Would be nice to retain some nukes too...

And this revisionist kumbya bullshit, please. "The only thing that melted was the pot."

Because they understand the value of freedom. Those born here have never known true oppression.

>I like anime

DROPPED.

If the majority of Turkish descendants in Germany don't have citizenship, isn't that that a good thing?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE IRANIAN

LIVE IN THE US

AND SUPPORT THE US?

LMFAOOO YOU'RE JUST A KEK

Well are you mixed with russians?0

10/10

>(((Indo-European)))
>Iranian

kiddy flag, sage comment.

You mean if I look like a Russian? No. But I don't know if I have a certain % of Russian genetic in me. Most are irritated when I tell them I was born there.
But I roll the r like a russian.

You are patriotic to your fellow shitskins, you are not patriotic to the white founders or their current descendants.

Hi I’m 20 will you be my boyfriend im a boy but i dont have to if you dont want me to