bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41546701

>Sterling gains as FTSE 100 closes down
bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-41529335

>DUP hopes to raise Bombardier dispute in Commons
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41544985

>UK 'firmly committed' to upholding Iran nuclear deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41550630

>May set to stay for short-term, reshuffle imminent
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/07/tory-party-reshuffle-conservative-cabinet-may

>Police beg for footage of Natural History Museum "INCIDENT"
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959994/Police-appeal-footage-Natural-History-Museum-crash.html

>UK govt launches hate crime website to help you report a thought crime
report-it.org.uk/home

>Poll: Jeremy Corbyn preferred PM to May. Labour gains over Tory
unv.is/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/89624/shock-poll-finds-voters-back-jeremy

>Former transplant chief says he won't donate organs under 'opt-out' system
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960272/Ex-transplant-chief-says-WON-T-donate-plans-ahead.html

>What really happened at the Tory party conference?
unv.is/inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/whatsapp-groups-next-pm-told-stfu-inside-tory-party-right-now

>Lucas: Britain is boycotting ban on nuclear weapons
unv.is/greenparty.org.uk/news/2017/10/06/caroline-lucas-britains-boycott-of-nuclear-ban-is-scandalous/

>Comittee to examine 'value-for-money' of Hinkley Point
parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/public-accounts-committee/inquiries/parliament-2017/hinkley-point-c-17-19/

>Hitchens: BBC and Tories in bed together, May deserved conference failure
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959468/Peter-Hitchens-says-Theresa-deserved-conference-saga.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41538260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the third time in as many weeks there's been no Brit/pol/ in the catalogue. This is unacceptable and needs to stop now, you lazy bastards.

i live in Wales, is London really that bad or just a meme?

No Tim, no Clegg, what do?

If you aint in Swansea, Cardiff, Rhyl or Holyhead you are doing ok m80, why would you want to leave comfy wales.

Those areas are also okay for the most part. Let's not pretend the storm isn't looming over us, though. I hope we can show a mentality like in pic related.

Later on tonight I'll probably do a gimmick where I post patriotic English poetry accompanied by glorious high-resolution images of Worcestershire

Thats not a gimmick, but your duty as an englishman.

What's wrong with Holyhead? Place seemed alright when I was there for the afternoon.

The comfy hours poetry posting is comfy

in pontyprithe i've been to the O2, London Eye on the coach and train but not anywhere else.Everyone says it's shit but I can't believe it really.

Not been for years but last time i was in Holyhead and Rhyl they looked like 80s russia, proper run down.

There was a Brit/pol/ in the catalogue, but you retards just had to split threads for some reason.

(some reason)

got 4 days off work lads, flatmates away until the weekend, got enough bacon in to choke a rhino.
got nothing to do but sit around shitposting.

is this as good as it gets

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41538260
topkek

based poles.

There was nothing in the archive/ link in the old thread, so that must've been made at the same time as mine

Minutes before yours, actually.

same fucking thing

>1 in 10 brits don't know hitler was involved in WW2
absolute bull-fucking-shit, only people who wouldn't know would be foreigners, rural Brits are uneducated and patriotic and city Brits are uni educated and hate Churchill