FBI raids then suicides guy that created device charged by the lone charger

twofeed.org/2017/10/09/key-witness-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-daughter-following-fbi-raid/

Quote from above article, but u really need to read the article
According to this report, upon the FBI searching the Mandalay Bay Hotel room used by CIA gun runner Stephen Paddock, a cell phone charger was discovered that had no accompanying phone—with SVR technology experts noting that this type of charger is used to charge a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 Non-rechargeable Thin Cell Battery used in various communication devices by both US Special Forces and CIA forces.The company making this unique lithium battery, this report details, is Ultralife Corporation, based in Newark, New York, that specializes in military communications systems for the Pentagon—and whose lead engineer for this particular communication systems development was John Beilman.Listing himself as a “product design and manufacturing professional”, this report continues, John Beilman was employed by Ultralife Corporation between 2007-2012 where he worked on various top-secret communications systems for the US military—thereafter his leaving to become a top engineer at the General Motors research facility located in Rochester New York.Fearing that Ultralife Corporation had been secretly funneling their US military communications systems to the CIA, this report notes, this past Tuesday (3 October), the FBI raided the home of John Beilman under a secret US Federal Court warrant—and that caused Beilman, less than 12 hours later, during the early morning hours of Wednesday (4 October), to wheel out his severely disabled daughter Nicole into his home’s backyard where she was executed, with Beilman then killing himself too—and that was followed 48 hours later (6 October) by the Pentagon awarding Ultralife Corporation new contracts valued at over $49 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mHgrT
newyorkupstate.com/western-ny/2017/10/police_upstate_ny_father_killed_disabled_daughter_in_wheelchair_self.html
mpnnow.com/news/20171005/fbi-searched-fairport-home-before-murder-suicide
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/02/1138813/0/en/Ultralife-Corporation-Receives-49-8-Million-IDIQ-Award-from-Defense-Logistics-Agency-for-Its-New-CFx-Military-Batteries.html
dailytimesleader.com/content/boys-girls-club-be-housed-ultralife-battery-building
wikileaks.org/irq/report/2007/06/IRQ20070606n8656.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Archive links
archive.fo/mHgrT

Fake news, disinfo op

Give me (you) so other faggots can see this

So wait, they took him down because he was taking a military design home and tried to elaborate on it?

I'm not clicking that link

>dox posting
>20 and 17

so was this guy allegedly in the hotel room? why would some engineer be there?

He was there to drive the train

Lots of articles about this from sources I've never heard of. What's the deal?

WEEEW LADS!!!!
CIA CONFIRMED
>CIA CONFIRMED
CIA CONFIRMED
>CIA CONFIRMED
CIA CONFIRMED
>CIA CONFIRMED
CIA CONFIRMED
>CIA CONFIRMED

Idk man, hopefully it's false cause it's a fucked up story.

How the fuck do you charge an unchargeable battery, ALL of you shills are LOST

>This story will be buried and no one will accept FBI's involvement

I know, John... I know...

What if you consider that the CIA has sold terrorists, including ISIS, weapons before though?

I live in the town this happened.

Drive over to the house and ask if anyone is CIA

CJ no.

I smell Peaches. I mean Petraeus. Oops

>a shit website
>the same site claiming the end of the world will come 12th of October
Truly, the peak of honest journalism.

Death is legit
newyorkupstate.com/western-ny/2017/10/police_upstate_ny_father_killed_disabled_daughter_in_wheelchair_self.html

>shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun
This is satire

Here's the actual article, stop posting fake news sites
mpnnow.com/news/20171005/fbi-searched-fairport-home-before-murder-suicide

I did, they told me to fuck off.

OP source is crap, and the NV connection is unproven, but the underlying story is real and weird as fuck. Raid on the 3rd, deaths on the 4th.
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/

The Defense Dept award was actually announced Oct 2 (the day after shooting, and before the raid).
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/02/1138813/0/en/Ultralife-Corporation-Receives-49-8-Million-IDIQ-Award-from-Defense-Logistics-Agency-for-Its-New-CFx-Military-Batteries.html

More rabbit hole weirdness announced on Sept 20th -
dailytimesleader.com/content/boys-girls-club-be-housed-ultralife-battery-building

>Agents executed a search warrant and raided Beilman’s Williamsburg Drive home the day before he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun.
>12 gauge shotgun
>back of the head
>wife didn't hear 12 gauge shotgun in back garden

>used to charge non-rechargeable battery

I wondered about that too. Perhaps the battery needs a special logic chip to charge, like Apple phone charges now. Thus, of limited use to someone who gets hold of a phone but without the special charger.

It's probably not a "charger" at all, but a dc converter for radio use when batteries are dead. Think 1980's boom boxes. They had a bunch of non-rechargeable batteries but you could plug it into the wall once you were done break dancing on your cardboard box. In that case though, the converter was built into the radio. Your ac to dc usb adapter does the same thing. Takes 120v ac and drops it to 5v dc

Bump

Interesting
>Device consisted of 1 x 130mm Iraqi HE482M Projectile; 1 x 132mm HE Russian Rocket Warhead, M13, wrapped in packing tape; 2 x Electric Blasting caps; 1 x Motorola PMR as the initiator. Device was powered by 1 x 6V ASWAR Battery & 1 x 9V Ultralife Battery powering DTMF board.

>Ultralife battery in an IED
wikileaks.org/irq/report/2007/06/IRQ20070606n8656.html

i heard that he liked cheese pizza and thats wat raid was bout

does anyone know what's the deal with this blog? a lot of images from the shooting link to it but I can't access the site.
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/

You tards need to follow the links all the way back to the source. "Impiousdigest" was the sight this report originated from, and was picked up by Neon-nettle. Multiple other sites picked it up from there. Impiousdigest, from a cursory inspection, is a tinfoil hat wearers wet dream of a publication. And the source of their "information" on the charger and "LV witness" comes from DEEP INSIDE THE KREMLIN. Good luck verifying the source. Fake news gonna fake news.

The raid and the suicide is legit. But I haven't seen any credible news report connecting this in anyway to the LV shooting.

SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BUMP

Regardless of whether the source is fake news, putting it aside, the timing of the award, raid, and murder-suicide within 72 hours of the NV shooting is still weird as fuck, no?

this is not fake news