Dove did nothing wrong

Dove did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY
youtu.be/LKlMD0UT8aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY

Anyone have the melania trump, Michelle Obama version?

If they really could do that all of Africa would sell their souls to have it.

Meanwhile Italy

youtu.be/LKlMD0UT8aE

dove actually posted this in facebook is real, but they deleted it and its missing the part where the whit woman beacomes asian, negros are going are having a breakdown and insulting poor dove in twitter, i say we create #dovedidnothingwrong

well my grammar is shit but you get the point

Meanwhile, in India...
They even have bleaching cream specifically for your pubic area. The commercial for it is hilarious.

It's funny how most bb creams here have make your skin browner whereas in Asia they do everything to get whiter
Fucking make up companies are pushing the "brown is beautiful" narrative to turn us all into sandniggers

that's 10 years ago and it was banned
can you live us alone now

>r/AsianMasculinity

bump

holy shit kek muh dixiefag

but how do you advertise cleanliness with the colour of dirt?

desu they did this on purpose, not out of real racism, but to stir controversy

meme it to hell and back lads

>the girl on top is more attractive
what did Dove mean with this?

BLEACHED!

dirty indian

you missed the part where the white women turns into a poo afterwards..

wtf im buying dove from now on
jk i never bathe

This. I don't understand why it's such a big deal if they go through other races too. I'm sure if the white turned black, they'd call it appropriation.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Doesn't get better than this

Think about it. An entire advertising team full of professionals sat around table and this commercial is what they unironically came up with.
Not a single moment did it cross their mind "maybe someone will think it's is racist?" before actually paying the actors and publishing it.

Top kek.

What spreads quicker?? A normal commercial, or a word of a supposedly racist commercial?? Bad publicity is still publicity.

This is the exact same concept from two radically different countries. Am I missing a joke here?