ANYONE ELSE REALLY HATE THE ALT-LITE

They care more about the sheckles than actually preserving Western Civilization

Example 2

TWEETS ARE NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF
REMINDER TO SAGE AND REPORT

I thought the Charlottesville protest were super fishy. Media is calling alt right nazis and racists but the alt right only bitched about leftists and free speech.
Then a bunch of kahki skinheads start literally chanting nazi slogans and are recorded with high quality cinematography.
And now the alt right are literally nazis, waddya know.

Yeah they are fucking queer, but in the grand scheme of things they do more good than harm. I hate richard spencer more than i hate these guys.

They're fucking terrible, but good 'ol Dick is a plague upon the movement and most likely a three lettered plant to subvert us

richard spencer and his band of fucking idiots are doing nothing but hurting the right movement

How do we solve the spencer problem?

TRS is gonna do 2 hours of autistic screeching behind a paywall that 7 other people listen to analyzing how PJW is signalling and how he's a cuck and a jew and how they aren't even mad and how they are a growing movement and how the alt-lite are cucks

Richard Spencer is a pedophile

>Be country founded at the behest of the Rothschilds
>THE GLOBALISTS ARE TAKING OVER!

I don't get why some of you are hating on Spencer. I personally don't see him as the leader and he is obviously no Uncle Adolf but he is a good, articulate speaker that is doing more for the white race than many others.

like this

He is genuinely retarded.

I hate him. He would have us open our wallets for gibs-sucking BASED spics and niggers.

Daily reminder that Spencer is either a retard or a Soros operative. Probably both. His cringy tiki torch marches do literally nothing to help white people
OP is a jew shill or a retard, again, probably both

Is he replying to himself?

Twitter (You)s

This tweet is 1000% correct. I never heard of that annoying fuck until you dumb asses started sucking his dick. He is a nobody and only hurts right wing politics.

the "BASED spics and niggers" are by definition the ones who actually work and don't suck on welfare gibs while hating whitey. Why would you post such garbage?

Spencer is a purposely goofy bumbling stooge. He wanders into an event, acts like a tard, gets bitch slapped and leaves. The left gets a cheap victory. Rinse and repeat.
Why do you think he gets so much attention. He isn't even a good speaker. All he needs is the wah wah waaaaaah sound following him around.

How do we trick adult antifa members into playing the Blue Whale video game?

PJW is the definition of a cuck. He is a minority in his own city and he is trying to tell Americans that it is wrong to support white identity. As if we should take advice from someone like him. He also thinks voting will actually change things. Will voting reverse demographic changes in London. No, only the blade will yet if people were to go around killing minorities he would cry about it. Sometimes I think that the UK and Sweden deserves what's happening to them .

not as much as I hate Spencer and the Storm fags who keep making us all look bad

They're still non-white. Which means they have to go.

>fun flag
>posting anything of substance ever
P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

The normies need stepping stones, you can't go full 1488 from a standstill, you'll stroke out

I think the Buddhists of Myanmar is a great model we should be hoping for. I don't know the specifics of how it came to them massacring/evicting 400,000 Muslims or if the public support it (I'm sure they do). Obviously it will be harder in the West because our media is so controlled by Jews.
Also, if the army/armed militias goes around massacring Muslims and blacks, what exactly are Normies going to do about it? Cry on Twitter?

the media hates every single white person. they ooze of pure hatred 24/7. just turn on fucking cnn for 5 minutes and you will see it.

i see nothing wrong with spencer speaking

media: 'evil white supremacists and nazis gather' is their narrative now and forever

It's true, and you know it faggot. I don't like PJW either.

>Ethnic backgrounds: White Irish: 82.2%, White Irish Traveller: 0.7%, Other White: 9.5% (total White: 92.4%), Asian: 2.1%, Black: 1.3%, Other: 1.5%, Not Stated: 2.6% (2016)

Nah you guys don't need to kill anyone, just have to support nationalist politicians and leave the EU

Spencer literally ran a ponzi scheme and Mike Enoch said the best way for white nationalism to succeed was to make him rich, so i'm not sure what you're saying here.

Maybe it's because they pose a legitimate threat? And PJW's bitch boy conservatism doesn't?

Spencer's a good guy. The hate some of you guys give him is ridiculous.

PJW is a homosexual, but is married to a chink

Cernovich is married to some kind of poo or sandnigger or something and is cuckolded raising her brown child from a previous relationship.

>He wanders into an event, acts like a tard, gets bitch slapped and leaves
Give an example. You spam this same soundbite over and over but never give any real criticism.

Richard spencer claims to be the poster boy for the alt-right, and instead of trying to be upstanding and set a good example for people, he goes around chanting stupid shit just to be provocative and edgy. He's a fucking dork who makes us look bad

When will you nazis realize 90% of the US is filled with Normies? If you wan't to control the niggers, you make it a RIGHT WING vs LEFT WING battle. Not a black vs white? Let me explain why.

>Most white americans have been taught racism is bad and will never reach autism levels of Sup Forumsacks and will be blue pilled
>They won't fight along side Nazis or people engaging in Genocide but they WILL fight for what they think is protecting their constitutional rights from the authoritarian left
>A right wing vs Left Wing fight is still, for all intents and purposes and RACE WAR but with the added benefit of it not being explicitly that.

That
And the fact that Spencer's wife isn't white.

He's right though, Spencer and his crew are a bunch of flaming homosexuals. He comes off even gayer than Milo and Antifa combined.

Yeah that sounds great but the republican party is cucked beyond repair, the only way out of this is if we make a new party, and by introducing a third party you inherently can't make it about left and right issues, else you just become jv republicans.

raising another mans child using alimony from his ex-wife. dropping red pills about masculinity. fucking based.

Usally I don't agree with Nazi national flag, but this is a good point.

>Yeah that sounds great but the republican party is cucked beyond repair, the only way out of this is if we make a new party, and by introducing a third party you inherently can't make it about left and right issues, else you just become jv republicans.

You aren't getting in, you won't win this fight by being out in the open racists. To many normies will forever be blue pilled and you won't have enough support. Change the republican party from within and you will have millions of god fearing white republicans who will side with you over the left and their 90% minority voters.
>Left vs Right is still basically White vs Niggers and Spics but has the added benefit of not being EXPLICITLY that.
>Many Republicans still support many of the things you do, just not to the same extremes, splitting parties is a shit idea. Molding the republican party is smarter

Spencer is probably controlled opposition, everything he does is so gay and embarrassing there's no way he can be for real.

We tried that with Trump and he already wants to fight another Jew war and is moving at a snail’s pace with the wall. 10% isn’t as low as you think. Once 15% of whites are racepilled the revolution will start

>Alt-lite aka alt-cuck
>Alt-right aka alt-CIA
The only acceptable movement is alt-reich.

Changing the republican party from within would probably be harder than just starting a new one. Most people hate both parties, and the new one wouldn't be openly racist obviously we would have to hide our power levels, the nazi party started small and we can do the same thing

How? Look at my comment above yours.

>hurr durr he acts like a tard lol I don't give any reason why this is just trust my repeated, soundbite judgement xD
Give me an example how he's done any of the things you accuse him of.

He went back to charlottesville for another torch rally, that's a fucking stupid thing to do. We took a big hit from the last one, and it looks pretty childish to go back. He shouts shit like hail trump. It's not so much that he's a bad guy, it's that there is a lot of media attention on him and he doesn't use this to make us look good, he continues to act like a dumb frat boy. If you want to be a leader you can't be a pudgey immature douchebag. the least he could is is be fit and not dress like fucking reviewbrah. every normie looks at this guy and thinks "this is what all nationalists look like"