This is what happens when you call Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it

This is what happens when you call Black person N-word outside /pol. Know your place or else we'll make you know it.

I want to kill a wh*Te subhuman i want to break its bones

Try it, nigger

wh*Te (subhuman) can't stand a chance against the BLACK warrior

I'm well aware niggers are violent and irrational.

TURKNIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH

WH*TES ABSOLUTELY BTFO! They may LARP as what they want on the interwebs, but irl they are little pussies who can't stand a chance against the BIG STRONG BLACK WARRIOR

I bet he was called a cracker and nigga himself 25x before he yelled it back. That's always their move to get you to call them one so they can attack you.

>yvKWbGGA
>WbGGA

roach confirmed wigger

SUBHUMAN WHITEOIDS BTFO BY BASED ROACH

This is what happened to the last roach who got on Sup Forums and started talking like he was superior. Know your place roach or else we'll make you know it.

HOLY FUCK

MY ID LITERALLY MEANS KARA BOĞA WHICH MEANS BLACK BULL IN TURKISH

THANK YOU BASED BLACK GOD

THIS

Blacks are psychopaths 2bh

>wh*Te people """""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""
FUCK OUTTA HERE LITTLE WHITEY BEFORE WE KICK YOUR LAME ASS.
FUCKING BROKE ASS NIGGA

that looks like MAYNESTREEM METEOR guy

Looks like a literal turd. Somebody shoot that thing.

>stock-photo-black-bodybuilder-topless-showing-his-muscles-strong-man-with-perfect-abs-shoulders-biceps-151404593.jpg
BBC lover detected

Africans, so strong they were enslaved by just about every other race including themselves.

Brains > muscle all day

PS. you live in a white world homie

hey desu if we're going for a society where white people can kill blacks for getting called whitey the opposite should also be fair game, right?

>OP confirms Turks are niggers

What about negro? Is that okay?

Fuck you Spaghetti Nigger.

White doesn’t stand a chance against probably 15 blacks. Fixed that for you shitskin.

>whiteresister.com
>italy is a white country
>le brain better than muscles xD
This is honestly sad. I feel pity for you and for breaking your little bubble, wh*tey.
Don't ever reply to me again or I'll kick your cumskin face, bitch ass nigga.

underrated delicia

>Oh he said a word I don't like, therefore I can physically assault him.
Justice, when?

Go away, roach.

Checked

OP is literal faggot playing hookie from jr high school.

LOL try stinkier baits next time.
saged

Cum->fertilizes human life
Shit->fertilizes plant life
Cum>shit

we don't live in a society for equality, we live in a society for hating whites. even if you are white, you are supposed to hate yourself for it

Get the fuck out of Italy.

SHOW US YOUR FLAG SHITSKIN

Someone post the niggerdicks which looks exactly like shit

I can go outside and shout nigger all I want and nothing happens... we just don't have niggers here.

>Triggered subhumans
I know. the truth hurts. Now go prep the BLACK bull because your tiny dick doesn't satisfy your girlfriend

>badly place swastika
>arm is far away from face
>camera goes up as he falls
>lands on face despite falling backward
MADE ME GO HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

t. g*rman wh*Te """"""""man""""""""""
Get the fuck out of my emirate, christcuck.

isn’t this some fake shit from a while ago?

Why am I not surprised when I see that niggers are literally animals?
Even Nazis seem to be more reasonable than them

THIS
FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

That's what he gets for being around niggers in the first place. Especially unarmed. Die nigger die.

>2013

Arabs are the least funny people in the world jeeez

qq more wh*Tes

Couldn't I just beat the shit out of random white people and claim they shouted the N-word retroactively?

Niggers why wont you just accept you're not able to be civil? that without us you'd remain in little tribes fighting over whatever animal meat you found dead in the wild?

This is what happens when whites get bored.
Go fuck yourself sub human turk roach.

Oh and pic related took about 30 years.

How to balance you cuckold fetish for BIG BLACK COCKS and hating the BLACK warrior ?

----how it ended

2nd one from the left looks a like like Michael Jackson doesn't it?

Hey, hey, *giggle* nigger.
*whisper* the arab slave trade.

>literal nigger
kys, shitskin

Fuck u nigger. If u aren't punching white people,your shooting other niggers. This doing our job for us u stupid NIGGER.

EVERY DAY, ME AND MY BASED GODFATHER KÖKSAL BABA BASH THE FACE OF SUBHUMAN WH*TES , SOON WE WILL FORM ALLIANCE WITH TURKISH AFRICA AND BRING ALL BLACK BULLS TO EUROPE

Lets turn thıs ınto a meme

take vıctıms of black crıme and use such texts

So you agree with me that the darker your skin is the more civilized you are? Because a picture speaks a thousand words. And yours seems pretty obvious.

HEIL

Lol. This is why you're niggers.

>You're a nigger

Oh yeah? You think i'm a violent animal?

>Yes

*nigger acts like wild animal

SHIIIIIEEET THATLL SHOWEM

Still bitter about the slavery thing nigger? you have to understand white went to Africa and you niggers were still wiping their asses with leaves. You were animals that could be used as farm equipment.

I don't get how acting like an animal somehow disproves the point of the person calling you a nigger
unless you are an animal

why do american blacks always chimp out when called nigger?
it's pretty funny because they really look like animals that get triggered by the master's powerful word

savage behaviour that only confirms that in fact they are NIGGERS
bunch of uncivilised savages

>mutt logic

The “Armenian genocide” is Allied propaganda, the v1 of the Holocaust they cooked up in WW2 with the same aim of propaganda.

It ended with Western people still exploiting Africa for resources and everything.
Also Chinese and Arabs joined by colonizing it.
That's not playing in your favour, shill

lol niggers are so bad at fighting, that's why they will never 1 vs 1

Even in mma all the niggers are on roids, literally subhuman.

You post a pic of apes dragging a beaten man down a road in a thread about niggers being violent. I'm sticking to the topic, you're trying to dodge the question and feel better about your sorry ass life for trying to confuse me.

And please try to refrain from using google to look up words before you comment.

This looks extremely fake.

Yeah das why I don't fuck wit dem crackas I'ma kill all dem bix nood

I'm lacking in turk memeballs and I wanted something to post.

>Whites
>Subhuman

Huh???????

where are his nipples?

do you think it psychoactively hurts when you use a * when being a cheeky briki? cause it doesn't, and just makes you look like a real asshole.

EEEECCCKKKSSS DEEEEEEEE

>newfags falling for bait threads every time

Trolling Sup Forums is way too easy

Lol you sure showed whitey there nigger. Only took 4000 of you to die

>white subhuman

It isn't whites who nigger up civilization everywhere they go, cupcake.

lol keep talkin' nig

a quarter of you are too illiterate to use a TV Guide magazine

our bad tho because we bred you like livestock for stupidity and big muscles for 200 years

pic related-> us using one of your wimmins like a cow for our genetically superior offspring

I love your posts, efendi.

>that moment when you left your gun home
Funny thing is if that was a nigger on the ground after calling a white guy a cracker, there would be rioting in the streets come night fall.

THIS. They don't have a chin for shit. They literally get knocked out in one punch as shown in video. They may have aesthetic and muscle tone, but that won't fucking help you when you're one on one with whitey and cant use it for shit, niggers. By the way, horrible dexterity and agility. We can research and do tests on this and I can most likely assure you this is the case.

Be a nigger race in a nigger land where I could literally get you arrested if you posted a picture of your self. Talk shit.

K.

do me a favor post your face i'll ensure the secret police arrest you like a good nigger.

> nigger calling others nigga as an insult
The absolute pottery of it all

>gets called a nigger
>loses self control to the point of violence, from simple words
>claims to be in control of ones actions and a real human
Lel, get gassed you dumb faggot.

the reason france gets cucked on a daily basis right there.

>Slavs aren't white
:^)

the worst part of being punched by a negro is that a negro touched you

> new nigger smasher 5000

i like how it just takes a single word a trigger a nigger to reveal the ape we all know it is. nigger.

Here in the reich. Even the sandnigger dont complain if i outcall that there are too many sandniggers in my counry. Noone said a fucking word. Friend laughed. It was a good day.

looks fake
great way to get retweets for the twotter adbux

meh, forgot it was in crowded train in munich.

Niggers are dangerous and violent. Who knew?