Isn't Momo the actual main heroine of TLRD?

Isn't Momo the actual main heroine of TLRD?
>participates in nearly every chapter, moreso than any other heroine
>the biggest recurring plot point is her harem plan, which is primarily just her method for trying to get together with Rito
>gets more development regarding her relationship with Rito than even Lala or Haruna
>is arguably the only heroine with an actual, well-developed character conflict regarding her feelings for Rito
>cares for plants, which is also Rito's main hobby
>has a rivalry with Darkness' main antagonist

Chapter 67 in particular seemed to make all these points pretty blatantly.

Yes

You just now realized?

At the end of the first series didn't Lala fully confess to Rito and also learn that Haruna loves Rito too? I guess they think they took the story as far as they could go with her until Rito starts to take the next big step with her, which hasn't happened.

That rotten peach is Damn, Bitch, Hypocrite, Manipulative, Sociopath, Immoral, Incestuous, Nympho, Sick, Yandere, Whore, Hooker, Slut.

Photoshop nipples PLEASE

She is. Momo and Yami are the main heroines of TLRD.

The problem is that neither Lala nor Haruna have gone anywhere in Darkness. They don't even appear in most chapters, and Rito still hasn't actually decided who he'll pursue romantically yet.

anymore

Yami hasn't really done anything whatsoever ever since she turned tsundere.

shitsundere like nana

Haruna still get a lot of screen time.

That slut is not living his life correctly

Me (Homer) saki hasemi (bart)

Momo is forced.

Haruna and Lala already pretty much won and are a foregone conclusion, Darkness is about the rest of the girls hopping on the Rito bandwagon with Momo as the primary driving force behind it.

Even though she's quite decisively the focus of Darkness, it can't really be accurately said that she's overtaken the main heroines in terms romantic progress with Rito. She's definitely catching up with the way things have been going though. Well, pretty much everyone is catching up anyway.

Yui needs more chapters after the accident by fault nana and have a progress whit Rito and rebase to lala run and harushit

Momo's gonna have second thoughts about the harem plan.

Calling it.

The problem is that once he decides the series will sort of end. So they are holding off on him deciding and letting the story continue.

Yabuki don't care about her.

>Yabuki don't care about her.
Hatter Faggot lying

momo is cute!

The lack of Yui is really pretty surprising. It's been a long time since I've read TLR but I always remembered her being a major character.

she already had

She is not popular in japan.

1 - Excellent tsundere
2 - Her feelings are real and pure by Rito (Because she´s the only one who fell in love with him))
3 - She is cute, mature, devout, has a cute personality and determination
4 - She defends the ethical and moral
5 - Yui refuted the lies of Risa about Rito to have sex with him and to be like the other guys
6 - She not is a ultra violent as nana and yami all the time
7 - she loves kittens
8 - She knows about Rito not do shameless things on purpose
9 - With her how protagonist the anime and manga of TLR would be Shojo and not Harem, ecchi shitty
10 - A design 100 % japanese
11 - Yui Kotegawa is literally the salvation the tsundere archetype
12 - worth more than a damn harem
13 - She is unique in its kind (miracle of the universe)
1041 voters (whit good taste and brain) for girlfriend / wife

So who's the worst girl in the harem and why is it Lala?

I remember Yui had more votes to lead a group of Idols

lala is only a Stupid Retarded with a mentality of a girl 6 years old who knows nothing about jealous, love and common sense and shame

Lala at least has the good manners to never actually appear in chapters. The same can't be said for Haruna and Run.

>caring about development in TLRD
The art is good and the girls are hot, but this isn't going anywhere

Its a combination of Momo and Yami, except Yami has alot less screentime lately than at the start

I honestly hope Yabuki doesn't introduce more alien girls from the meeting the girls went to, finish developing other people.

But Yami, Momo, and that slutty classmate like Rito now. That's new isn't it?

The current arc with nemesis is legitimately interesting though, even without the lewd.

> would never put Shido's life in risk
> does so by making Origami snipe her while being close to Shidou, thus killing him

Please. Also:

> not wanting to eat dark matter

Pleb.

It's amazing how much Spanish I forgot despite taking it for all 4 years of high school.

I have mixed feelings about Nemesis. On one hand, I love the character that she's inspired by. On the other hand, she doesn't compare very well to the original.

At the very least though I can appreciate a new excuse for Rito to fondle girls, as well as the Momo development that she's provoked.

sigh.. sad part is Momo and Lala will lose in the end

everyone in devilluke eat blackmatter, so.... thats a minus for half the roster

>yami
>relevant

Nigga what. After her little conflict "weapon of death" resolution, it's been only momo with a splash of dark skinned loli.

Does anyone have the latest rankings? I hope momo is near top but knowing Japan it's probably haruna.

To be fair the main focus since stopping Yami has been on integrating Nemesis into the main cast. Once she settles in it's pretty likely that Yami will finally start seeing some actual development with Rito now that her flag has been raised.

Kotegawa Yui

TLR is such a glorious clusterfuck, who even knows.
Momo has offered the most coherent keikaku for forming the harem and expended the most effort, but she hasn't gotten any further than the other girls.

That's Yami's character resolution arc. It's time for Momo's (which actually also includes clearing every heroine available for a true harem ending).

Momo's the protagonist, not the heroine.

She's at least had the most screen time and development in TLRD

She's got no relevance to the overall plot but she's a fucking fantastic character for extra chapters where shit needs to get real lewd.

What does Kotegawa have to do with lewd? I thought she's the opposite of lewd.

Haven't read the manga in ages and I was in the mood to rewatch the first Darkness season and watched Ep3 and I'm reminded why I thought that Yui is best girl.

>canonically having the second most developed body out of all the school girls, right behind Lala
>constant impregnation fantasies
Geez user, I don't know.

I never even realized the plant connection existed until now. Was that something they had planned all along?

What connection? They have the same hobby, that's it.

>On one hand, I love the character that she's inspired by.
Who?

Then Rito is the heroine?

Momo IS the main heroine in TLRD.
Originally, Yami was apparently going to be a main heroine alongside Momo, but Yami didn't really keep the focus. It would seem Yabuki/Hasemi originally planned on having Mea as a second main heroine, but have settled with Nemesis instead.

I don't think Momo is a perfect main heroine, but anyone who read the previous manga when it was being released know she's definitely an improvement over Lala/Haruna.

Not him but probably Shinobu. Can't think of another anime character like that.

The plant hobby has been relevant to Rito's character (and relationships) since the very beginning of TLR, it's a significant trait for him and the story. Momo sharing that hobby would be a pretty massive flag, but since this is TLR the relevance of individual character flags is rather questionable.

In any case, it's a nice character dynamic they have which the other heroines lack, and it's interesting that they waited for this kind of timing for it to actually come up in their character interactions.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't something they actually thought of ahead of time though, since to my knowledge the Cyber Zoo/Cyber Garden thing that Nana and Momo have wasn't mentioned in the plot until very recently.

She just act like a bitch for most of the time, while thinking about being impregnated by a guy who can't even confess to.

Wow. Such character.

I haven't read this in ages. Is Lala still a complete non-character?

Remember to ignore ESL; his shit taste in girls is matched only by his zealotry.

Momo is the main heroine, Yami is the secondary heroine and main plot device. If you were to parallel this with TLR: Momo is Lala, and Yami is Haruna.

Even in the first chapter, the first page is about Yami but Momo gets the most pages and lines overall. Also pic related.

There's only so many powerful, immortal, shape-shifting lolis that live in a symbiotic relationship with the protagonist with shared senses and master-servant elements as well as virtually no privacy user. Unfortunately.

Nemesis has already done more than Momo in the short time she's been fused with Rito. Also, every single plot development in all of Darkness has been tied to Nemesis in some way, even back when she was the antagonist.

If you're looking for the main heroine of Darkness, she's right here. In TLR it was Lala.

She's definitely developed the most of anyone.

>they're alone
>expect rape
>nope, she just wants to play Super Mario Land with Rito or learn about gardening with him
>respect and bonding is more important to her now, but she still can be the queen of femdom given the right circumstance

I love their relationship. It's not every day that Rito doesn't give a shit about a girl straddling him just like that.

She's straddling him like 90% of the time she's out of his body. He's used to it now.

Momo is the main character of darkness alongside with Rito

But shes getting less screentime now because of Nemesis

I want to make Neme-chan a woman

I guess they are a little similar, although I never thought of Shinobu as shapeshifting.

And everything about her is black. It fits the title.

Feel bad for the chick. Going with the harem plan because that's the only way she'd ever have a chance with Rito.

Yes, Yabuki realized that Momo is best girl towards the end of the first series, and it's been smooth sailing ever since.

A nice girl

>I'm pretty sure it wasn't something they actually thought of ahead of time though, since to my knowledge the Cyber Zoo/Cyber Garden thing that Nana and Momo have wasn't mentioned in the plot until very recently.
It's stated early on that Lala's D-Dial transfers things from an associated place. She made Nana and Momo's as well, so it was always understood that they had their own virtual spaces full of animal and plant "friends" that they had collected from around space. I don't think there's any specific mention of them spending time there, but judging from their reactions to Rito's trespassing, they aren't the sort of places that they take guests.

In chapter 2 of the original manga, Peke chuckles that all of the Earthlings are also swooning over Lala's beauty, as expected of someone who inherits the blood of the queen of Deviluke, regarded as the most beautiful woman in the universe.
Sephie isn't mentioned again until chapter 23 of darkness and doesn't appear until chapter 49, the better part of a decade later. They take their time with some of this stuff.

Are you implying that an antagonist shouldn't be relevant to the plot? She's the main heroine's rival, her being relevant is expected, especially when she's only recently being integrated into the cast as something other than an enemy.