This is what happens when niggers walking around in Eastern Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2010/10/greeks-bearing-bonds-201010
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007949/The-Big-Fat-Greek-Gravy-Train-A-special-investigation-EU-funded-culture-greed-tax-evasion-scandalous-waste.html
snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/12589
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers overdosing in the street happens everywhere, not just eastern europe

They sleep on the street in the nude?
That's lewd.

>Niggers overdosing
Overdosing? Nice try nigger.

Is he dead?

He was stripped naked and raped by white girls until he passed out

White girls are just too crazy for the BBC

He feels so at home with his peers, he can lay down in the nude.

We have Jeb

There is a reason they are hated everywhere in the world and get burned in tires every day.

Why is he naked did you rape him?

story?

Can you imagine the smell?

They beat the shit out of him and took his cloths!
That's how you deal with niggers in eastern Europe!

nigger took Jebs guac, now he gets the smackdown.

grits fish and chicken
not so bad desu especially
when senpaitachi works in a cologne
factory

since when is Greece Easter Europe

Greece’s railways don’t seem to be a textbook example of efficient management. Here’s why:

Hellenic Railways operates at a loss of about $3.8m per day, having accumulated a total debt of $13bn, or about 5% of Greek GDP.

In 2008, the company managed to report a loss of more than $1bn, on sales of just $253 million, a truly incredible achievement that probably ought to go in the Guinness Book of Records as perhaps the worst example of managerial incompetence in human history.

Between 2000 and 2009, the cost of the company’s payroll soared by 50% even as overall personnel decreased by 30%.

The average salary of a rail employee is over $78,000. In the mountainous Peleponnese region, trains manned by drivers being paid as much as $130,000 a year frequently run empty:

vanityfair.com/news/2010/10/greeks-bearing-bonds-201010

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007949/The-Big-Fat-Greek-Gravy-Train-A-special-investigation-EU-funded-culture-greed-tax-evasion-scandalous-waste.html

snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/12589

How did this even come about? Did the low energy meme get to his head?

>May almighty torture his soul for eternity

>wow does that really happen?
>omg I though it was just a meme
payback

Since ever. "Balkan" is a turkish word autistic americuck to describe the division among the
eastern countries.

> Easter Europe
Is this a new meme?

The nigger stole a couple of Jebs guac bowls and had to smack some sense into him

Really spins my almonds

Jeb!! NO!

From what i understand it was a failed robbery attempt and the guy was detaining him. only started punching cause the nog started biting him

can this fat greasy fuck get any more repulsive?
using fidget spinners ironically is just as bad.

If I remember correctly, a protestor at a fundraiser for Jeb's campaign was throwing rocks at people and one of them hit someone. Jeb superman'd off the stage and restrained her.

nigga tried to steal his guac

>hidden flag
>obsessed with black men's penises
you're american aren't you

Nigga stole his hoodie

Slavs are not weak like westerns, they take action themselves rather then waiting for (((government))) to do something about it

>Easter Europe
I like it.

This isn't unusual, groups of slav boys are always looking for someone to fuck with. They are literally the brownshirts of our culture, and keep the degeneracy out.