Why is everyone here against immigration? Your country is literally a country of immigrants...

Why is everyone here against immigration? Your country is literally a country of immigrants. I would think that anyone living in 2017 would have more tolerant views

God you people suck. Honestly just depressing.

(You)

I'm pro immigration of educated and skilled workers. But we have a skewed immigration policy

there shall be order faggot

we limit immigration to make sure incoming people follow laws and are likely to continue doing so, and that they will assimilate into our regional and national culture effectively. Limiting immigration is also done to prevent stress on our infrastructure and government programs that help the unfortunate; we cannot afford to help the entire world knocking on our borders at the expense of our own citizens.

Be like us, follow the rules, or fuck off.

I'm sick of Muslim immigration desu baka. Muslims don't intergrate. But also why do these backward ass vickers want to come to degenerate countries? GTK

>muh usual text of hurrrr ef cutie sjw suk 3” cok wud u change politiks durrrrrr

>laci

muh achillies heel

the correct answer is Damn look at those tits. FAGS

*white immigrants
The US was 90% white in just 1960s
get fucked kike

>1 post by this ID
I'd call this a slide thread, but at this point, you probably just killed another, less popular slide thread.

>Your country is literally a country of immigrants

Native American here, anytime you immigrants want to fuck off is fine with me.

I miss good bait
there i said it
fuck you, OP

Because the welfare state is a reality, numbnuts. People are against state forced blood transfusions too.

Currently working on my papers.
No you don't.
I'm from Sweden.
Canada is fine.
>Fees
>medicals
>interviews
>education
>no hand outs

shiny beads

White immigrants

Fuck off. We're full.

Take one look at Europe, and tell me un-checked immigration works. Dumbass...

>Pilgrims who fought and took land that your "people" had no concept of owning
>immigrants
I see the free education on the res failed you as well

I'm for immigration of skilled white workers and thinkers and a small amount of asians. But what you want is to flood us with dumb nigger savages and I dont like that

No, I mean our acceptance of refugee claims from very debatable countries and things of that nature.

WHITE IMMIGRANTS
WHIIIIIITE IMMIGRAAAAAAANTS
FUCK YOURSELF TO DEATH

>You aren't using it properly so it's MINE!

People actually think this is right

Yeah, but a person can claim to be a refuge for numerous reasons.
Like being a fag from a country that kills fags. But yeah.
It's definitely not a perfect system.

So if I come into your house, shoot you in the head and take your shit, its rightfully mine?

they were white immigrants

>Thinks Sup Forums is only for the USA
>Lives in Canada
>Is on Sup Forums

>leaf
>usual shill copypasta
>current year
sage

> Your country is literally a country of immigrants.
The first Explorers sorta gave no fucks and unknowingly carried illnesses that killed people. From there religious people are like "Rape is bad and we want freedom to believe what we want." So they moved in.

Then the Dutch was like "there is plants that we can make stupid mount of money on but these white people want to be paid to much. Oh hey some african just kidnapped their neighbor, and are willing to sell their neighbors to us as slaves that we can use as cheaper labor for inhuman work.

So they did the thing and it was chill, morally? No. Money wise? Yes.Then the British was like. "Your fat stacks of cash makes us jealous so we will oppress the fuck out of you." The white people was like. "Hey, when we do it, it's ok but now that it's happening to us it's like not ok." So Murica said fuck you to the British. Finding freedom is sorta a good thing.

Blah blah blah freedom shit. After fuckers stopped being as horrible at being fuckers they let the blacks roam free.

Some parts there was mass immigration leading to Americans getting upset and not wanting them and once the immigrants act like Muricans they get a ton of shit.

Which leads to 2017 immigrants. They are coming due to "I don't want to be killed but I still want to fuck females and kids when ever I feel like. Consent? The fuck is that? If they didn't want to be fucked they should not show skin. We will take over the world if we have to turn every place we go to into half breeds learning sharia law."

The issue with this is on top of Murica not wanting to deal with people that don't understand Murica all that well, but now they have to deal with people who are closer to the mind set back when it was popular to have black slaves but instead of blacks it's everyone who is not muslim with the people who submit to Islam being 2nd class citizens just like women. Who just got the right to drive with in this year. Sad, I know.

I am pro immigration but anti-Islam. So I am fine with balanced, educated and productive non-Islamic immigration.

I bet you op is a chick. Studies said chicks tend to like mass immigration with out trying to learn anything about the people coming over. The more dicks the better. Am I right?

I talked to people London and around they say they the same thing you do

More immigrants that come in, the more quality of life drops.

That waysis

>Your country
Ah yes, the country of Sup Forums

Not a fucking argument

>Born on earth
>Being called an immigrant.

Wtf

i approve of immigration of girls with cute feets

They are not immigrants for fucks sake. They CONQUERED and GENOCIDED you with weapons and small pox.

Bro. If Canada likes immigrants so much. Everyone who lives there should move to another place and let the immigrants take over. Perfect.

Every country in the world, at one point in time, was a country of immigrants. Where's my fucking rake?!?!

Being against illegal immigration does not equate to being against immigration by any measure of thought to the rationalized mind that has not been infected with the toxic agenda of those whom seek to gain political advantage.

tl;dr
Sign the fucking gust book

guest*

JEW SLIDE THREAD. ALL CANADIANS ARE TRUDEAUIST KIKES.

Because when this country was growing the immigrants wanted to work and build the country so they and their children can have a better life. Almost all immigrants now want to tear down everything and get welfare.

My country is one of immigrants? Fuck off, canuck.

250 years ago yeah, that is pretty much exactly how things worked.

If you can also overthrow the US gov't and police force while you're at it then yeah. Good luck.

Whoa, I know her. Interned this Summer together,

Not a chick. I am a man who just doesn't buy into all the Sup Forums race memes.
Islam is wretched though and hence I support Trump's Muslim ban. Plus we need to control the illegal immigration. So I support the wall. Just don't see the need for a racist society. It won't ever work. Plus I don't hate people of other races.

I would fucking destroy that fat tittied jew bitch. Look at those baps.

She's an e-celeb named Laci Green. You're probably thinking of someone who looks like her.

The category of "immigrants" is too wide to mean anything.
White civilised peoples vs third world animals, they cannot be treated as one category.
Do you like "things"? Like a strawberry pie and a bullet in your brain. Those are both "things".

>1 post by this ID

>Why is everyone here against immigration?
survival
>Your country is literally a country of immigrants.
wrong, it's a country of colonists and conquerors, massive difference
>I would think that anyone living in 2017 would have more tolerant views
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
(also not an argument)

unironically kill yourself, use a belt and hang from a ceiling joist
saged

Would you like a blanket to cry into?

The majority of us are NOT against immigration. We are against ILLEGAL immigration. Why should a fence jumper get amnesty over someone who is trying to immigrate legally. And it is a bit crazy for a Canadian to complain about The US being anti immigration when you have some of the toughest immigration laws in the world.

Skilled and educated immigrants is fine in limited number that are predetermined. Taking in hoardes of Muslims leads to acid attacks, cars ramming into pedestrians, car bombs, suicide bombers etc.

>tfw you are a leaf

Neets have to blame somebody about their failures. When they were teenagers they blamed their parents. Now they blame immigrants and women.

Pic related

>China
China proves that intelligence is a lose end without humanism

We had as much right to the land as you did. Most tribes were nomadic anyway.

Why photoshop away the dildo?

I want to sniff her feet

China's lack of humanism is a good thing. They aren't filling their countries with shitskins, they have the balls to deal with the Muslim problem and the overpopulation, and they have no qualms with genetic engineering, while all Westerners do is whine about ethics. China's lack of "humanity" is going to turn them into a superpower, while the West's excessive empathy and guilt is going to lead to our downfall.

So why you getting mad when you're getting genocided by people with higher birthrates?

If the US was a right wing freedom loving country like it should be.....I would be totally fine with immigration. The recent arrivals would either assimilate or leave. Currently we are a divided nation with the majority being leftist cuckolds and immigrants are not forced to assimilate...quite the opposite. Immigrants are ruining America in 2017, but ultimately it doesn’t matter as the future is written.....we are done.

woah wtf, OP did such a bad job now that I look

>Your country is literally a country of immigrants
>implying this whole board is american
Not mine though.
Also, the USA is a country of legal immigrants.

We didn't 'immigrant'. We built a modern civilization from nothing.

Well immigration can be pretty problematic, but countrys like germany need it, the germans are dying one by one. They need more workforce, even if i have to admit this whole refugee thing really is out of control.

a leaf on a flag,
the person a fag