/AMA/ British Muslim (Torie voter)

As-salāmu ʿalaykum Sup Forums

I'm a British muslim (converted in 2010). Pic related is my local mosque in Birmingham, England.

I am a Torie voter, as I believe it's the best party who welcomes and protects my kin.

Allah loves all his children. Every single one. He is meriful to all believers. All he asks is that you have faith in him, denounce your materialistic and degenerate ways, pray to him x5 a day and practice the D'awah (convert others) and Taqqiya. Paradise awaits all who ask Allah as the one and only God and Muhammed as his messenger.

I've noticed on Sup Forums that muslim threads are so negative and OPs who allege that they are muslim, tend to be trolls (insulting Allah the Greatest and Muhammad - peace be upon him)

I present myself here as a true servant of Allah and here to quell any curiosities.

So...... AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study...
islamqa.info/en/48966
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0taTSaUO2hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you support sharia law in the UK?

why wont you leave
if you leave now you'll be safe and so will we
soros put you here, why do you like being a weapon of the jews

Salam.
I'm a convert as well. How did your family reacted? My mother is still afraid even though it's been 1 year but my father seems pretty ok with that

Sharia is Islamic law and tradition, it is derived straight from the Quran and Hadith.

Actually the term Sharia itself refers to God's immutable divine law and is contrasted with fiqh, which refers to its human scholarly interpretations.

>Allah loves all his children.

Except the female and gay ones, those whores need to die.

Yes that's all fine and good but do you support the implementation of sharia law in the UK? Basically do you want to replace English law with Sharia?

"Sharia" is too vague from my pov, Sharia has many forms depending on the fiqh, but I'm not OP

There almost 2 Billion Muslims on this planet. We can no longer reside solely in the Middle East. Also, some flea from devastating war to live in more peaceful Muslim towns across Europe and UK (including Russia).

Also, this Earth was created and belongs to Allah. Therefore, it also belongs to his children who believe.

>We can no longer reside solely in the Middle East
Yes you can, this isn't a question of Lebensraum, this is Jews causing wars in your country and you fleeing to the west like rats from a sinking ship. Why do you willingly serve as the thugs of international finance?

How many times have you seen pictures of Muhammed on Sup Forums and how do you feel about it?

Shocked. Also supportive.

However, I have no longer have contact with my family.

My imam said to try to practice D'awah at home towards my family, in order to save them from the hellfire- accepting Allah as the one tried God and Muhammed his messenger... this ultimately failed as my Father is a strong Atheist and so is my Mother. Unfortunately, my believes are not compatible with a family relationship with them.

But most of these Muslims dont live in the middle east... they live in south east asia... You should know this if your a Muslim.

Islamic religion and Islamic law are 100% compatible together. Many Muslims believe such law implemented is paradise on Earth...

More proof that you simply cling to a faith because your parents are godless idiots who didn't raise you and Western culture is decimated. If you had any form of self-knowledge you would at the very least support Christ.

How does it feel to know that the only true God is the Christian God, and he blessed Europeans and made them his champions on earth. Giving them unmatched intelligence, creativity and strength as well as bravery that far exceeds any other race, he allowed Europeans to conquer the world.

You will burn in hell for all eternity, for you have turned your back on your own God and your own blood; and you shall be put under the sword.

I see, my father is an atheist as well, that's why he doesn't care, his atheism disgusts me but renouncing your father is also haram so I try to dawa' on him but I won't force him.
Allahi sahal 3lek

We can live wherever we can legally mirate to... If you are so disheartened about your country's immigration laws and the fact we are utilising them to our advantage-- write to your local member of parliament!

If we are all allah's children, what makes sandniggers deserve britain more than muslim englishmen?

If all the english were muslim, wouldn't you still come in so you can leech off welfare, just like the christian niggers in America?

>British muslim
No such thing, leave.

Thanks for giving me directions to politically campaign against your kind, really helpful.

It's disrepectful... first and foremost.

I know what Sup Forums is like, it's a raw and provocative site with next to zero morality. It is a highly controversial site. Therefore, I don't react as strongly as I used to... it is still disrespectful and hurtful but it's a common site here and the OPs who post such material will burn in eternal hellfire.

You also know in your gut that you don't really belong.

Don't mind me I'm just looking at the different flags

Obvious bait but I'll bite

I think what I find so funny about Islam is it is so obviously a Christian oversimplification vastly inferior to the thing simplified. It also copies and reads like a poor mans, second hand Bible.

even your own text. 'Servant of allah' like how Paul and James called themselves 'servants of Christ'. Note that Mohamed grew up as a child near the Armenians which is a Christian nation, the Armenians also having the most exstensice history on Mohammed. Most records show him to be a silks trader and business man and upon observing the Armenian and surround Christian nations (Georgia, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Iraq) discovered that he could make more money if he United the Arab pagan religions who were still untouched by Christianity. Thus he formed is fake religion 600 years after Christianity by tapping into these tribes, forming armies, and began spreading it by warfare. The quaran basically says the same things as the Bible just in a dumbed down way (so as not to clearly be plagerizing) and is actually a bit more insane with some of its teachings.

Studying the quaran was a bit frustrating because it is so obviously a Christian knock-off that is just inferior/a bit unhinged.

Poor bait but you got me to respond. 3/10

Stop pretending to be a muslim, lmao.

you are skirting the question do you think English common law should be replaced with Sharia? Whereby all subjects of the crown no matter their race or religion be governed by Islamic law instead of English?

Is it stressful living precariously as a hated colonist in someone else's country?

Geographics aren't my strongest point.

Apart from UK. I've lived here my whole life.

>his atheism disgusts me but renouncing your father is also haram so I try to dawa' on him but I won't force him.
You turning your back on your history, your family and the Cross disgusts me. You will burn.

Muhammed was a disgusting pedophile who engaged in degenerate sexual activities with dogs, pigs and children.

quiet evening round your way is it mate?
can't think of any other reason you'd post this shit
you know it's too easy to bait the kids on here
why don't you start another thread pretending to be a Jain or a Zoroastrian or something? pretending to be a muslim is too easy

LARP
>torie

We actually do belive in Christ. If you read the Quran, he is written in there.

We do not, however, believe he is the son of God (Allah)- this is considerate blasphemy and is a historical hotpoint in the rivalry between Christianity and Islam... in fact, a true Muslim is more likely to be an acquaintance to a Jew over a Christian is given a choice (not 'friend')

I like salami too!

Read more on the Ottoman Empire....

I have simply reduced contact to next to nothing. I have not renounced him.

Why are Muslims such cucks for the Arabic language? Always using Arabic phrases and putting Arabic on a pedestal even though it's such a guttural and ugly language?

You're not n Arab, have some self-respect.

Your nation is 19% christian. I haven't turned my back on my history or my family, rather I'm changing my history and I'm trying to save it from atheism and "christianity" (which isn't christianity anymore)

Also Muhammad actually said zoophilia must be punished by death.

that was absolutely BTFO by based anglo-christians.

That's not a fair comment.

Most "scroungers" local to me are white atheist chavs (unironically not so tough around muslims) standing outside Tescos figuring out if they have enough money for a can of Tenants

Won't change much...

Your governments welcome migrants and ultimately, welcome islam.

I've answered. Multiple times. Skirting would be not to respond or change the subject.

Insh'allah, if it is voted in then it would be welcomed hugely by millions of Muslims.

Whether that day comes or not is mere speculation and therefore is fairytale. It does not warrant much conversation.

British law accommodates us sufficiently at the moment. We enjoy a lot of freedom in the UK and ultimately it is the best Western country to settle in. There are far more Mosques being built in London and Birmingham alone than most of Europe.

Most British welcome us.

We are only challenged by a rough thuggish minority (the likes of EDL and BritainFirst) and then there's the 'silent' majority; the ones who only complain online as they are scared to be rightly called Islamophobic or racist.

SWEDEN, NO!

You're a fucking traitor. One day you will receive the same punishment as the one islam dictates for apostacy for betraying your people. Now, how painful is that barbaric punishment dictated by the religion of peace?

I spit on you. I spit on the pedophile mohammed.

Mohammad raped women and children, he was a also a thief and a murderer

A bit quiet. I've just comed back from Gym and Mosque. I'm just unwinding before bed. I start my shift tomorrow at 5.00am.

I'm simply gathering people true views on my faith and any GENUINE questions they have... so far it's been insults and scepticism.

YHVH is the one and only, and believers will be by his side for eternity in heaven while the rest stay behind and live with the hell they have created. Don't fool yourself.

Pathetic

It's the tongue of Allah the Greatest and Muhammed- peace be upon him.

Why would we not speak it or phrase it?

AYA? No, ask me how I know you're a faker. In Islam, We are not God's children. That's Christian belief. Study more before you larp next time.

>Most British welcome us.
Then why does Britain require some of the strongest anti free-speech laws on the planet in order to punish native people for telling you that you are not welcome?

This.

White man from West Mids here. If you guys keep breeding you will be exterminated. It doesn't matter what anyone says or does. The train is off the track.

>Most British welcome us
lol no they don't.

Allah did not create all?

Allah is not the ONLY true god??

If Allah did not make the kuffār and only only made Muslims, then who made the kuffār???

He created all and everything. He loves his creation. However, he will punish those who do not believe.

You have to go back

you can't make this shit up.

Post your faggot, third-world beard you hadji fuck

Yes my man. I am a Muslim and you don't seem like one to me. Now tell me before I drop evidence supporting me, when did you convert? I don't want to expose you and then you turn around and say you're only newly converted or something.

We have the highest birth rates in the world. A quick Google search for 'muslim birth rates' globally/nationally/regionally will show you.

Look at the schools. Look how many young Muslims there are. The younger generation are outnumbering yours... to the extent that in Birmingham their are CATHOLIC BOYS SCHOOLS accepting Muslim children and allow them to practice islam.

You say you're in the West Midlands? Okay, so if you are right and we carry on this high fertility trend and you try to 'exterminate' us, you'll be hard pushed in West Midlands mate. Half the city is ours.

Stop being so Damn threatening. Chill.

Born and bred, Timmy.

Like Cane Toads in Australia.

You have to go back.

What is the punishment for apostacy traitor?

Who's going to make me?

"Oooooohh tommy tommy!!! Tommy tommy the kike Robinson!".

You can write that meme slogan all you want on the Muslim appreciation knitting website all you want. We're staying. And judging by the recent news that western sperm count is on a all time low....google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study... it'll be you guys going (extinct) in the next few decades.

>Who's going to make me?
>Being this delusional

Dang just noticed the 2010 in the OP. Well:
*In the verse: "لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ" it means: "He begetteth not, nor is He begotten". You claiming he has children is a severe sin (If you're a real Muslim anyways).

*You began with As-salāmu ʿalaykum, which is can not be used to INITIATE greeting for non-Muslims. Source: islamqa.info/en/48966

*You're claim here is one of the deadly sins equivalent in Islam. Even if we pretend you're a Muslim and not trolling, how can you claim he is going to hell while you're not? If you're a real Muslim and not trolling, please seek professional advice because you're clearly misguided and the Masjid Imam is not enough of a source for you to rely on him.

There's no legal punishment for apostacy in the UK. If any punishment is given, the punisher is unironically punished by the law of the land.

In Sharia, the Hadith and Quran... death is punishment.

I abide by the laws of land as they currently stand.

Don't worry uncle sam... the spread of the world's biggest religion is coming to America. Your far left accept it too.

By the way you not replying to me and ignoring my confrontation supports my theory further more. If you are truly a larper, seek help and shame on you for wasting our time.

Do you want Islamic Law to be implemented in the United Kingdom?

Your religion's a fucking joke. You should research more into things before you jump in like a fool. This is Sup Forums retard, you wont get anything here but scorn for your religion.

What's the punishment for apostacy traitor?

Black Country here and agreed. Hate for these rats is more and more visible each day.

Oh please David Woods hahahahahha...
It's actually good to see knowledgeable Muslims despite the Sup Forumstism

You can't even spell, "Tory". This is just too low quality to read in full.

And what is the method of execution for apostacy?

Religion is completely irrelevant. Only race matters. I don't think that it will be possible for a race of low-IQ goat-herders to successfully colonize the lands of the most deadly warrior race in human history. You exist as a ward of a hated and corrupt Zionist occupation government, when they go, you go.

I just hate seeing misinformation about Islam spread, especially if it is done by Muslims since they should know better.

Even OP initiating this thread with minor provocative tones triggers me, since this only pushes people AWAY from Islam.

Funny yeah? It is. But the funniest part is it's true. Your religion's a fucking joke and you're a sucker.

Rohowa is coming to Highgate faggot.

Nope.

Calm down fake Nazi.. you're almost as fake as me. Go wear a swastika in public if your such a fucking Nazi bad ass. I absolutely agree
Oh bore off. It's all fairytale bullshit anyway... cba for the LARP anymore.
You're texts contridict themselves so many times. In fact one user already pointed out its basically a poor man's bible ripoff... why do Muslims say wa ‘alaykum (and unto you) then? You still acknowledging peace to be upon them??

Mohammad is a false prophet and is leading you to hell. Renounce him and follow the Gospel according to the Bible. Do it soon before the Man comes around.

Mate, like Kill yourself
but, Like Don't kill Civilians while killing yourself
cause mate, you practice one of the shittiest most degenerate and most hated cults to have ever existed

Islam is a violent thuggish barbaric idielogy. Not a religion. That same site you linked me earlier has the verses where it distinctively says "And kill them wherever you find them" (kuffār) Quran 2:191

Explain why we shouldnt spread shit about islam and take the piss out of it??

Dang the guy just asks to be punched in his face with that shit-eating grin.

Anyways, I just viewed the first argument from the idiot, and his argument completely fell off. The guy says that breastfeeding should be done to remove sexual desire from the unmarried couple, but that is completely wrong because breastfeeding is only permissible in the first two years of the baby's life. Second, the reason of the entire reason the verse given is not to remove sexual desire from people, but to prohibit them from being married in the future, since it is disgusting and they are equivalent to a mother and son.

Don't worry m8.

I'll do neither.

wait.... WHAAAT
Did they fuckin say that Breast feeding should be stopped cause it turns sexual ?!!! WTFUCK

OH SNAP GUYS I HAVE EXPOSED HIM HE IS NOT A MUSLIM I REPEAT HE IS NOT A MUSLIM.

DISREGARD OP, HE IS A FAGGOT AS USUAL

hey man, no hate but like seriously
If you want something exotic try Yoga or Buddism
You clearly don't know Islam and how bad it can turn :/
Don't get me wrong I know muslims and I dont hate them (that was a joke but I thought yours is too)
Talk to your parents and read some history
cheers mate, hope you find what you are looking for

Can't tell if trolling or not, will provide bullet points anyways:

*Shit-eating guy claims Islam orders males and females to breastfeed to remove sexual desire (they become like mom-son).

*HOWEVER, shit-eating guy spews shit from his mouth. Who knew? Anyways, Islam does not ORDER, it SAYS that IF you breastfeed a baby (2 years old max), you can't marry him in the future (again, because the mom-son like relationship).

Is it clear now?

See

Are you actually white or not?

You missed the point. Through breastfeeding, the man becomes family therefore it's then permissible for him to be alone with the woman. Absolute mental gymnastics, but thats islam for you. Complete retardation.

See

I didnt read the whole thread XD
but Yes, I thought from the very start he was trolling
Still it's good to make a point

I dont get it
but if I am with a woman sucking/licking the tits is half the sex

He doesn't claim. He provides proof. Mohammed was a retard and his cum scrubbing wife knew it.

Nigga, YOU missed the point. If a woman breastfeeds a literal baby (2 years max), then how the fuck do you think they would be alone together having sex? The age difference would be huge.

That nigga you posted says it like it is a solution where even 50 years old men could breastfeed to be alone together.

BTW just changed internet connection so id would be different.

Nah, I know enough islam... it's not my cuppa in all reality.

I like Buddhism... beautiful teachings! Not sure I can commit to it as a faith but I admire the beauty in Buddhist teachings.

Watch the video

You have been fooled. You will not get to heaven if you do not acknowledge the Jesus is the son of God, who died for your sins. No matter how many acid attacks, car bombings, suicide bombings, and pedestrian running overs you all do, Jesus is still the only way.