Utsuro No Hako To Zero No Maria

Isn't Utsuro No Hako To Zero No Maria just a better version of Re:Zero?

Re: Zero is a lot better though.

Fag. Fuck off

Aside from being dark and having time loops here and there they're completely different.

Have you even read it?

Hakomari is still far better for what is is than Re:Zero by the same standard.

Eiji Mikage is an interesting author. Wish there were more like him.

Read both and I enjoy Re Zero more

Yes, currently it is unpopular.

Have you read it? Read Vol 7 Dip Shit

ANIME NEVER

If this gets an anime it will easily be even more hated than Re:zero on Sup Forums even if its only 12 episodes

Vol1. and Vol.7 had an interesting plot but did a bad job of making the reader realize just what the characters were going through emotionally. It felt more like reading a log of events. It was also kind of frustrating how Kazuki went through a lifetime of timeloops yet didn't really change a bit coming out of it.

Volumes 2 to 6 were just tedious to be honest.

Kazuki as a character felt really boring. His motivations are too detached from a normal human being that it's really hard to emphathize with him, not to mention that the novel rarely even tried to get you to emphathize with him. His character in the first half of the story can be summarized with "attached to everyday life" and then moves on to "doesn't care about anything but Maria". On top of being an unrelatable character, his interactions are boring and generic until his development in Vol. 6.

The last thing I didn't like about it is how a lot of the drama feels petty. I don't think most readers would give a shit about Kirino's burnscars, so creating a ton of drama around it just makes me like the character less.

Of Re:Zero?

No thanks, the anime is stupid enough as it is. It's clearly written with a teenage audience in mind.

>It was also kind of frustrating how Kazuki went through a lifetime of timeloops yet didn't really change a bit coming out of it.
Wow, you're a really stupid idiot.

>no isekai shit
>no harem
>no personal maid otaku wish fulfillment bullshit
Far better than Re:Zero.

What? He certainly didn't feel any older than a highschooler after coming out of Vol 1.

Not necessarily. If it were handled well, it would be well-received here. Problem is it's nigh-impossible to adapt it well.

>plot but did a bad job of making the reader realize just what the characters were going through emotionally
>i'm too stupid to follow a character's internal progression, therefore the story did a bad job

Did you even read the fucking story speedreader? fucking newfags I swear.

> but did a bad job of making the reader realize just what the characters were going through emotionally

hako fags false flagging and being butthurt as usual.

yea fuck off.

Which studio would make the best Hakomari adaptation?

Only Shaft.

>says that the story was average after reading it
>d-did you even read it!? F-fucking newfags!

Sup Forums bitches about Re:zero's unrealistic characters, yet can't shut up about this shit where everyone is a sociopathic autist psycho without a single redeeming quality, except for the betamax MC who is just a useless faggot

> everyone is a sociopathic autist psycho
Neither of them is, maybe except for Kamiuchi.

Shaft would be a fucking abomination you imbecile. A Hakomari adaptation would be terrible with a self-indulgent shithead like Shinbo directing.

Can you name any other studio that is good with text inserts? Because Hakomari would obviously need those.

>Kazuki
>Betamax

And with flamebait garbage like this all you've done is convince me it's shit well beneath any decently-read person.

I hope it does get an anime adaptation. I can't wait to see you and your ilk try to claim it's just a bad adaptation making the LN look bad.

But it doesn't surprise me. Every single overly devoted LN fan is the same sort of retard that you are, looking to pick fights about how their LN is the best written, just no one acknowledges it BUT THEY SHOULD.

You fuckers lack the capacity to just discuss it, you think insulting existing taste is the only way to draw people in, and the cherry on top of the shitcake is that most of the time it's genuinely not even close to as good as you hype it up to be.