imgur.com/a/9yHid
imgur.com/a/4SoIK
imgur.com/a/RUU35
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in casual clothes, with simple and cute shorts, and preferably no headphones. Though if you feel like drawing her in her general outfit without her headphones, that's fine also.

Or alternatively, her wearing gym clothes. Optionally she could be doing something sports related, like doing stretches, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too.

Or anything cute while she's wearing only her shirt or some nice t-shirt, and underwear.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like something specific, anything cute/cutelewd with her wearing a nurse outfit with thighhighs.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Perhaps an odd request, but would someone please draw Oliver Cromwell?

So the ideas for the gag collage consist of yuri pirates having hostages, both waifus and husbandos allowed. Anything else?

Fuck off

Hello everyone, I'd like to request my love Tamaki wearing her miko outfit while petting a Jolteon, and experiencing a bit of a bad hair day - similar to bed hair where some of the ends stick up slightly - as a result of static electricity, please!

Or a POV picture of her waking up in bed next to the viewer like in this picture: any cute sleepwear - or the lack thereof - is fair game, but please include a simple wedding band if the appropriate hand is showing! danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2258936

Additional refs here: imgur.com/a/gFaS5

As always anything else that's cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and let's enjoy a fun Monday!~

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Hostages on bikinis

Hello! Good night!

Requesting my lovely waifu Nano, please.

Any of the following would be nice
- Cosplaying Alisa from the Tekken series.
(ref: imgur.com/a/lkNTP)
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.
- Wearing a cute school exercise uniform (buruma).

Or if you want to use my SI
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
- At an arcade, either playing a rhythm game or a fighting game.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is completely fine too!

Thanks and I hope you have a great and wonderful week, remember to always have fun.

I would like to request my beautiful waifu, Hikage, dressed as Green Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Again, despite the outfit, nothing too lewd please.

I like both of Green Heart's designs in the series so I'll let the artist decide which one they want to do.
Green Heart ref A: i.imgur.com/HI33ikE.png
Green Heart ref B: i.imgur.com/V7eDuVb.png

Please, and very much thank you.

will be on board if they wear high heels

Requesting Natsume petting a small animal, like a cat or hamster, anything else is welcome!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed like MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun
Alternatively, Etna lazily playing the game on her phone being carried around on her throne by prinnies. i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne →.
-Wearing a black dress with red high heels (with or without open-toe).
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

close toed pumps to be specific, not a fan of the sandal kind.

Why did the anime girl paint Randy Travis?

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. His birthday month finally started, so I'd like to request something birthday-related with him and my SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Any cute idea of them celebrating his birthday together would be great, be it user feeding him cake or asking him to blow candles or anything else you see fitting. If you're not interested in SI stuff, I'd also like to see him sitting on a throne as a King much like these pictures because he's a Leo. Accessories from Animage would be a nice touch, textless version at the link. Refs: imgur.com/a/pfCA3 Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice Sunday!

Requesting Ionasal, please!

• It's my birthday next weekend (well, during the week after but whatever) but I won't be around to request, so could I get something birthday related this weekend please? SI reference is here if you want to do anything wit that: imgur.com/IuVZdxp

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something specific I would like to see one of the following
- Performing a Poi Fire Dance at dusk
- Nervously stepping onto a weight scale or removing clothes to weigh less
- Sitting at the end of a dock while kicking her feet in the water. Perhaps wearing light summer clothes or a bikini
- Wearing a cute and comfy set of pajamas

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting my dear Anna in a leotard similar to this image imgur.com/a/ex2aQ stretching

Or anything cutelewd is fine.

>not a fan of the sandal kind.
gay`

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my dear Ion, thanks! Anything cute or summery, or with him in casual clothes would be great.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Mugino's bikini with tan lines.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice Monday

Hello everyone have a good sunday/monday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a striped shirt
Here's some reference:
imgur.com/a/gWwAh

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Reposting for Slainebro

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and having fun at a summer festival. Maybe trying to scoop goldfish, lighting a sparkler or buying a mask. Yukata ref: i.imgur.com/mdVdg6K.jpg

Alternatively, him blushing and looking away while confusedly saying "user, why do you keep looking at me? I-is there something in my hair?"
You don't have to stick to these ideas, I'd just love to see him smiling. I hope you had a great weekend so far!

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting SI interaction like so( can be Birdy carrying me or the other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Birdy asking for a barefoot massage, like so.
imgur.com/0xNtEm2

Or
Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Birdy at her desk swamped with paperwork, receiving a small plushie of my SI and then being happy see ref.
i.imgur.com/pAEgMN5.png
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35
Good luck everyone.

Requesting Haruhi braiding her hair, using Tenkawa's uniform my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg or with any other waifu's hairstyle. Although mostly anything non-lewd would be fine as well.

Requesting Tharja
-Preforming magic
-Tharja and SI sharing her cape as a blanket
-Fortune telling another Waifus future
Or just anything cute in general
SI - imgur.com/YFIoCR4

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets matching high heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Reposting for Tamamofag
Requesting Tamamo:
-Since it's the anniversary of Fate/Extra's release, I wanted to treat this like Tamamo's birthday since she doesn't have one. I wanted to request my SI wrapped in ribbons for her, her unwrapping me, or maybe both of us wearing only ribbons. My SI is in the imgur link below. Anything else birthday related is fine, although I would prefer if she was the one receiving a present.
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

>high heel/bikini wearing waifus kidnapped by yuri pirates
So is that the theme of the collage? Anyone want to throw in ideas before requesting to the drawfags?

Requesting Shampoo from ranma 1/2

>tfw no much artwork of your waifu, since old anime

Anything would be appreciated, of course sensual poses would be preferable

if needed I'll post more pics of her ( this one is fan-made but its ok ) I need to go back to work, but on 30min I'll be free

Requesting my love Yuu happily taking a bite out of a life-sized gingerbread house, or cuddling with an adorable puffy Bunilla [Ref: imgur.com/XhBwdg6]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Beach obviously

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a revealing nurse outfit.

Have a great weekend.

what should the pirate-hostage ratio be?

Reposting for Hagakureanon - Your husbando is a cute old man, happy birthday to him again~

Its Hagakure's 29th birthday this Monday so I'd like to request my husband celebrating festively in some way.
Various other refs
- imgur.com/a/6jZod
- imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Whatever is fine though; I wouldn't mind anything at all so long as he's happy and safe!
Anyway, have a restful weekend~

are any drawfags interested in collaging at the moment?

what do you have in mind?

Requesting my husbanaya, Ruinanya, doing cute bananya things like watching TV, brushing his fur, or sleeping.
Thank you for considering.
Human form: my.mixtape.moe/pvenwb.jpg

Requesting anything cool of him.

1 for every 3

Requesting Crona wearing a flamboyant 80's-style shirt. Shirt examples/refs - imgur.com/a/36JDn

Alternately, requesting Crona trying to keep cool in the heat. Sitting in front of a fan, eating ice cream, something like that.

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Also, posting as an anchor for once they finish.

It's Sunday so whatever you feel like drawing, I'll gladly accept it. Mimikyu, user giving Jolyne headpats or Jolyne giving user headpats, can't think of any more ideas at the moment but anything goes, good luck to everyone.
And also my request from previous threads
I have a variety of requests this weekend so hopefully something catches your eye.
First of all, here's a few general outfits I would like to see her in imgur.com/a/LeNwT
Considering it's Summer I thought it'd be a shame if I never requested her wearing any kind of swimsuit so here's a few designs I like, there's two 3DPD pics here, you've been warned imgur.com/a/dFNUl
I would love to see Jolyne either wearing Bayonetta's outfit or wearing a Jolynefied version of it, only thing I can think of is making it resemble Jolyne's outfit a bit imgur.com/a/OL5Ym
And considering one of her very distant relatives is a mafia boss, it'd be cool to see her as a yakuza, NSFW 3DPD warning imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
Last but not least, outfit swap with Cosmos from FT
POV/user interactions very much welcome with all of these requests, especially the swimsuit one. Things like building a sand castle, burrying user in the sand, walking along the shore, hiding from Dadtaro because he's a marine biologist or maybe even taking a selfie with user at the pool/beach.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

with her right hair unbraided

in a kimono maid outfit

napping

combination of 2 or all 3

I hope you had a wonderful productive weekend drawfriends~

Requesting Lumina dressed in a pink Kimono or any other traditional Japanese clothes.

Ref: i.imgur.com/9Vc7lvO.jpg

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

>high heel/bikini wearing waifus on a beach gagged by yuri pirates with a ratio of three per single pirate

Any last ideas before asking for who? This time without misquoting someone.

This is a shit idea.

Requesting Sawyer wearing a small, strapless black dress, along with some nice high-heels (maybe some strapped kind, or high-heeled sandals, or even gladiator heels if you'd feel like it):
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=636237
Perhaps add a pair of detached sleeves or striped arm warmers as well.

Or instead of a dress, she could be wearing a really short kimono, showing off her legs: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261

If not that, just drawing her making a yandere facial expression is fine:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784 like this, for example

I can't draw, so if anyone feels like drawing a Mimikyu of her for me, I'd be very grateful

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

my erection disagrees

oh new thread

I'm not rori.

This is really cute, Coupon! Also slightly lewd what she's doing with her top there. Thank you for drawing her, you do lolis justice.

This is exactly why.

Consider that a compliment then, because that's cute as hell.

Requestan cute waifu Nina Einstein as a cute healing nurse.

Thanks. Hopefully we're both back here next time fighting for our waifus.

Are you going to commission someone or doing sign ups here? And how many?

No commission; lets do sign ups here, 4 for pirates and 12 for bikini/heel hostages with their mouths gagged with I'm assuming duct tape if everyone is on board. After that we request a drawfag.

Hostage

Are you serious? You faggots couldn't wait one weekday period?

that's how long one lasts for

Sry for the you. Of the hair colors Rui has gone through, what do you think is your favorite?

like i said last thread, if y'all bitched less about the things that make you angry there'd be less motivation to shitpost

Nice.

Requesting my waifu in any of these individual swimsuit designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

This kitty has so much hair

i feel like i messed up too much so i'd like to redraw her when i can

lewd

Too tired, no more colors

It's not even about making me angry, this place isn't even special anymore, not in the delivery department either because almost every one is expected a delivery now every week. This thread will last until Monday afternoon, then wait one day for the Wednesday thread, and we're back in here. Rinse and repeat.

>then wait one day for the Wednesday thread
Not sure what you're trying to say with this here, we used to have waifu threads everyday.

Nobody forces you to post here. Just leave.

>because almost every one is expected a delivery now every week
That must be nice

>isn't even special
this is the only place i know where I can be open about my love for her
sorry

Requesting Karen either in a wedding dress, as pokemontrainer or cosplaying as Sariel (2hu). Something animated would be cool too

Have a nice week

Gomennasai

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Aaaah, that is super cute!! That's just adorable, thank you so much!

The sombrero is cute too.

>honk
That's great Chen, do it again!

Don't make me decide haha. Can't go wrong with blond, but I also like orange and pink. Really, any color would be fine. I love them all.

Requesting my dear husbando Rin Matsuoka drinking coffee or cooking breakfast. Anything not lewd is fine as well. Thank you and have a nice week!

I'm glad you think he's cute, but please don't ever post borderline shippy art of him. Thank you.

I sometimes want the H in WWHD to disappear.

How is that even related to anything, shitposter-kun?

So that there are less drawfags? lel

r00d

I'm near completing a Sharo which I've been working on for a while now (my friend requested it 4 months ago). And have just started drawing a Umineko girl, not sure if it's going to be Furudo or Bernkastel, anybody want to help me decide?

Here's the Sharo.

>special day ends
>one delivery but it's not related
I gotta count my blessings