Remember not to think perverted thoughts Sup Forums!

Remember not to think perverted thoughts Sup Forums!

Sorry I can't stop.

no

Do not have perverted thoughts about the Automatic Maiden.

Automatic maiden? More like automeid.

R.I.P.

- 500 DAYS UNTIL MAHORO STOPS FUNCTIONING -

How do I do that?

I want to cuddle an automatic maiden

Whatever happened to her? Did she actually stop functioning? Or did they pull out a miracle for her?

yes

I liked the ending to your series.

man characters actually developed in chobits. what'd the creator even do after this show? have they coasted on chobits this whole time?

CLAMP
welcome to unlimited noodle works

Robots aren't alive and shouldn't be treated as such. Unless they actually have a soul then they are alive.

‌⁠ガ‌⁠イ‌⁠ナ‌⁠ッ‌⁠ク‌⁠ス‌⁠な‌⁠の‌⁠は‌⁠い‌⁠け‌⁠な‌⁠い‌⁠と‌⁠思‌⁠い‌⁠ま‌⁠す‌⁠!‌⁠

don't stick it in her pooper

man it has been years since i read tsubasa. but i remember stopping around the time they go to the moon and then had to fight a war and the AUs had their own AUs and it only got more recycle heavy with clones and shit and just jesus fuck clamp

>soul
Doesn't exist. Consciousness can arise from simply mechanical properties of brain. So CPU can work in same way as brain.

>>soul
>Doesn't exist. Consciousness can arise from simply mechanical properties of brain. So CPU can work in same way as brain.

What is meant by this?

>Doesn't exist.

We will just have to agree to disagree, user.

It means robot would be considered "alive" if it's AI is advanced enough. Just because it is mechanical brain, created by humans, doesn't mean it cannot be considered "alive".

No. It is up to you to properly define and show evidence for "soul".
Also, if you consider animals not having "soul", then you need to show when in the evolutionary tree humans gained "soul".

Robots don't grow and don't have metabolism therefore they are not alive.

>tfw your waifu canonically got her own soul and became "alive"

That is not what "alive" means.

>don't have metabolism
That is incorrect. Even robots have to get energy and process that energy to "live".

Ikr, Chobits was imo the best thing that came out of CLAMP.

It's just something you feel and I'm not continuing this line of conversation cause it's always dumb.

>something you feel
Thats just personal bias. You can never rely on your senses alone for evidence. Independent experimentation, peer-review and statistics are necessary to get some confidence in your hypothesis.

Those are 2 factors of what defines living beings.

She got GAINAXed

That is just arbitrary categorization based on one sample of living thing. And even then, it is not completely agreed upon, considering there is huge debate whenever viruses should be considered alive or not.

i feel like it's been a long, long time since i saw anything with a subplot as serious and fucked up as the subplot with the teacher-wife and student.

That picture makes me feel so very very old.

Robots actually can have an identity that transcends and persists beyond a material body, though. It's more like their having souls that distinguishes them from humans.

would she make a better servant than arturia?

Fuck you kid I'll think them whenever I want to and even more so when I really don't want to.

Is there anything that's considered alive that doesn't grow or have metabolism?

I know it's not for certain but aren't viruses "officially" considered not alive?

When they developed a language that went beyond warning and mating cries.

>I know it's not for certain but aren't viruses "officially" considered not alive?

Aren't they like robots or something?

Everyone is robots user. We're all imaginary beings inside your endless dream. This one posting before you is but a mere meat puppet. It's time to wake up, Kami-sama.

>It's time to wake up, Kami-sama.

You haven't suffered enough.

>I know it's not for certain but aren't viruses "officially" considered not alive?

Life is whatever we define the word to mean, but you're right that viruses to generally meet most definitions of life. They're close though, with the self replication and evolution by natural selection.

too late

fixed that for ya.