Mister Rogers

Did he have a positive or negative effect on American culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTs73qO5ehk
youtube.com/watch?v=Upm9LnuCBUM
youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw
youtube.com/watch?v=5xhbctEcAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He POZ'd America!

Him and Bob Ross were too pure for this world

Every morning growing up. A great man, nice where your parents were assholes.

>he will never be your neighbor

I have to wonder how she got into this situation.

Then I notice she's not doing anything to actually help her situation, and I laugh.

I laugh so loud.

agreed

"Don't take hormone pills and cut off your pee-pee, neighbor. I like you just the way you are."

Listen to the last 10 seconds of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTs73qO5ehk

Just imagine what the SJWs would do to him if he said that today.

I see him in my dreams from time to time.

Mister Rogers was a great influence on my life. I met him on four separate occasions as a child, and have still have multiple pictures of him and myself. Additionally, Mr Mcfeely (the mailman) lives in the same neighborhood my family comes from.

Truthfully, I believe that the state of the world today would sadden a great man like Fred Rogers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Upm9LnuCBUM

2016 post-election theme.

This song should be played over footage of antifa and leftist protests

That speech is next level.

Uses his acceptance speech to humbly honor pretty much everyone but himself.

>tfw you still remember when he died

When I was little I watched his show all the time. Those are some of my earliest memories.

he put good, educational programming on television. I think there's an argument that television on the whole was negative, but Mr. Rogers represented someone who was trying to change that. He is like a nurse or a doctor tending to a degenerating society with educational programming.

He was literally Christ

Indeed. I remember that, too. I wanted to attend his funeral to personally pay my respects, but decided that I’d rather not partake in making a spectacle of a great man. That said, I did visit his grave once. It was a very emotionally charged thing that is actually bringing tears to my eyes as I type this

>Fred, you told me everybody was my neighbor
>They took advantage of me, you let them take their turns hitting me
>I wish I would have never watched you
>You really made my childhood a failure
>What a fucking neighbor

It's sad that no one tried to emulate what he did for children, no one wants to build the self-esteem of kids. Kids that might of became something if some just took the time to explain to them "people are different and what one person is good at doesn't mean that's what you are going to be good at"

if young people today watched Mr. Rogers they would call him "creepy" because they have been conditioned not to trust white men, especially older white men.

Don’t you dare blame your own personal failings on a man who genuinely lived the life he preached. He put family, God, and community before everything else, in an attempt to make a better next generation. The world would benefit from more men like him. Children deserve to be loved and cared for, even if the only person who can give that to them is a man on tv in a far away place. It’s better than the morals their shitlib “parents” who don’t bother raising them have imparted. Maybe if people actually took to heart what the man said and stood for things would be better.

Men like him are the lone fire that holds off the darkness

Chad

Calm down user, they're song lyrics. The author later said that he regrets writing the song and the band refuses to play it at concerts.

This. Plus the scene at the end of this Nobody.tm video makes me cry a little each time.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI

What do you mean desu

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

sounds like Dystopia lyrics lol

You're a lucky neighbor!

I used to send him letters, and sometimes got letters and pictures back.

Mr Rodgers was a winner.

Positive, most definitely. Mr. Rogers showed us wonder, imagination, and how things were created. Two words: Crayon Factory.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xhbctEcAAA

The world is better for ever having had Fred Rogers in it

This quote is Satanic and wrong. God said that you should improve yourself, but he also says that you should worship him. God is Jesus Christ.

ASMR before ASMR

He was a good person but he clearly did not have many interactions with niggers or with Muslims

He was fucking BASED!

Fuck the jews for destroying America, mang, you could've been so fucking great.

i needed this music and
not that ooga booga rap shit

The human race deserves to die in the purifying glow of nuclear fire

I only encountered Mr. Rogers after studying in the states as an adult, but this man was something special. I don't think we'll see someone like him again any time soon. No one has ever struck me as being so Christ-like.