Some people may hate Rose, Alisha or Edna but everyone loves Lailah

Some people may hate Rose, Alisha or Edna but everyone loves Lailah.

Lailah is best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4uOL7vM5gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nay. Edna is best.

She's like 10, is too smug, would bully you, and looks flat around.

Meanwhile Lailah is perfection.

>confident and smug DFC loli that loves to bully by teasing
This is perfection.

Not really. She's likes the least popular ToZ girl. Even Alisha is more popular than her.

Rose and Edna are top tier.

Lailah a gorgeous, a great character to play as and has a wonderful va even after the lost.

Her design hits every spot for me in terms of colors and appeal.

>overused loli archtype

boring shit.

It's too bad she's a titty monster and looks too old.

Symonne manages to look and be more interesting than Edna and she has 1/6th of her screentime and relevance.

>bully
It's light teasing. Something that functioning people enjoy throwing around. When paired with someone who isn't a complete nitwit it makes for 10/10 conversations.

Shit taste.

>Dandere loli with little to no personality and relevance
>more interesting than someone with a great and fun personality
No.

Symonne is cute though, but not as cute as Edna.

She's incredibly cute.

>titty monster
Hardly. Medium to big at best.

>>more interesting than someone with a great and fun personality
She's just your average insufferable cunt loli, you can cut the melodramatics.

>insufferable cunt
Why are you on Sup Forums if you can't handle some ribbing?

Symonne is literally loli Sasuke. I guess that's OK because you can jerk off with her but it's hypocritical to criticize landwhales to defend their husbando Sasuke only because they schlick thinking on him.

Edna a shit though.

>insufferable
>cunt
Animefag pls. You didn't even play teh game. Shooting in the dark and hoping you'll hit something by guessing based on smug trait won't get you far.

This. Edna a best. Normalfags need not apply.

Ranking though:
Edna > Rose > Lailah > Alisha

Edna is top tier at least.

Wasn't this supposed to be a Lailah thread?

>muh polls

Lailahfags BTFO.

What?

>implying I haven't
Also learn how to greentext properly.

>Symonne is literally loli Sasuke.
Okay? Nice comparison.

Lailah is boring. A being boring is the worst fate a writer can give to a character.

Weren't you discussing popularity though?

Did I use too much slang for you ESL-kun?

Are you a retard? That is proper way to quote.

Since you say so then give links to shows her being an insufferable cunt. Protip: you can't. inb4 teasing/messing/around = insufferable cunt.

Thanks for the (Yous).

>A being boring is the worst fate a writer can give to a character.
Guess that explains Alisha.

Boring isn't as bad as actively annoying, but you're close.

>I was only trolling, guise
So you're just merely falseflagging Lailahfags too by being a shitposter and a retard, amirite?

>Implying those are bad things
Normalfag detected.

Lailah and Alisha are both boring.

As expected of the girl who replaced Rita for best Tales girl.

>Waifufags everywhere
Is this the first ToZ thread that wasn't overtaken by fujoshi since the anime started?

Lailah is maternal!
Lailah is eternal!

I recall the first couple airing threads on the first day of episode 1 was pretty balanced until fujoshis began dumping and turning it all into Mikleo jerking.

New voice of lailah.
No desuwa.

Feels bad man.

There's still plenty of time for a fujoshit flood. They're even more autistic than most people on Sup Forums once they find something to obsess over.

>She's like 10, is too smug, would bully you, and looks flat around.
Flaccid to diamonds in 2 seconds flat.

Actually there's had a lot of threads that didn't have waifufags or fujos, but those threads are usually consist of people actually discussing the game and show. Usually though all Zestiria threads that start out with waifufags either end with waifufags arguing amongst themselves and the thread self destructing or fujos taking over and keeping the thread alive until it autosages.

Waifufagging in Zestiria never ends well.

>They're even more autistic than most people on Sup Forums once they find something to obsess over.
Certainly can't be much more worst than the waifufags who start the same shit about Rose and Alisha each thread. Or even the ones in here.

let me get this straight, are "desuwa's" saved for hime types or is there an even broader term?

Somewhat but let them post lesser girls. It's ok.

The Rose and Alishafags are worse than any fujo.

I see Seres has her hair totally changed to white now huh.

Game threads devolve into waifu/husbandofaggotry anyways, nobody discusses "gameplay" in any jrpg ever. Even in "competitive" games with no plot at all, discussion trends towards waifushit.

Waifufags are many times better than fujoshis. The latter side never stops once they get started and they start in virtually every thread.

To be fair, it is pandering to fujoshi pretty hard.

I think arguing about the characters is a lot more interesting than posting the same pictures of Sorey and Mikleo endlessly.

I was playing the game earlier and I got to this part where she scares away the minotaur.

That poor minotaur

What said. Debates in moderation are fine and promotes discussions that has merit. But circlejerks about how perfect and best girl Mikleo and how he won and yadda yadda is cancer.

>Arguing about the characters is a lot more interesting
>arguing about and bitching about the same heroine controversy shit that has plagued Zestiria since release is interesting
Never ever. Just check last thread to see how 'interesting' that discussion was.

They there is plot discussion, but that only happens on week nights, sure you'll see some fujos, Lailahfags and Ednafags but they're all amiable and they'll at least contribute to plot, character, and gameplay discussion and the threads never devolve into fights into which shitty waifu is better, except for that one Ednafag.

This is my kind of thread, OP has superior taste.

>Fujoshits
>Not as bad as [insert anything]
The fuck are you smoking?

Those legs better be featured prominently. We lost cleavage, we better get something good in return.

>Rose is that low
I thought she was more popular than Hime?

Which would be great if it was in moderation and both sides weren't delusional as fuck, and their discussion boils down to, "Rose is perfect she never does anything wrong" from Rosefags and "Alisha should be the heroine from Alishafags", with both parties getting more and more delusional as the thread goes on.

There has never been a moderate discussion about either character since attempting to do so, seems to summon Rose and Alishafags.

Alter figure fucking when, Sup Forums?

>SLAY

why the fuck they should localize the name?
Is that word even derived from certain language or something?
or this is just like Izuchi and Elysium case?

Have you even been in the last thread?

In Nipland? Nope.

That's because plot discussion inevitably circles back to "hey malevolence as explained in the game is fucking retarded," and Rose just happens to be the most prominent character where the inconsistencies show up.

That's a really ancient popularity poll that happened sometime after the controversy. I would wait for an updated one, but overall, Mikleo, Sorey and Edna are the most popular with Alisha not far behind.

I fucking wish. Lailah isn't popular enough. But even if it happens, it'll be shit. Even Mikleo got a shitty figure and he's #1.

Someone's new to Tales threads.

Is the new Tales mag out yet?

I know that but tell that to Rosefags, there's a reason why the threads turn to shit once one of them shows up and anyone is discussing Rose.

>Even Mikleo got a shitty figure and he's #1.
That was Koto which is why I want Alter on it. Rose and/or Lailah will get screwed with a Koto figure. I doubt Koto will take the all male side so it has to be at least one of them getting a shitty Koto figure. I hope it's just Rose mostly because I love Lailah's design.

That's assuming it even happens.

>1) Milla
>2) Enda
>3) Rita

Milla has no business being more popular than Edna and Rita.

She has a better design than both atleast.

I don't remember anyone saying Rose did nothing wrong. But you gotta admit the detractors goes overboard and other waifufags flaming simply out of spite are done too many times, so arguments gets heated.

With Alisha, it's a meme now and Baba is to blame.

>titcow
>loli
>tsundere tomboy
That's not saying much.

I liked seeing people pick apart anime Rose in the last thread. Call me vindictive.

Best boy is second most popular.

>Implying

For design: Rita > Edna > Milla

'Then you really weren't in the last thread user. Thing is the people critictising the character aren't even being mean about it, they're literally just pointing out a fact, but Rosefags can't handle that. They get upset and defensive over any bit of criticism, hell the people pointing out the discrepancies aren't even getting heated, the only people that tend to do that are Rosefags. They literally cannot handle anyone criticizing their waifu.

Alishafags are around but they aren't nearly as frequent as Rosefags.

Holy fuck he is so cute.
No homo.

Rosefags also criticized on how boring Alishia is. Why would Alishafags being defensive about that?

I was talking in general. For the last thread, I was there. Got tired and kept to mostly lurking, but I have a few posts in there. I'm not a Rosefag or Alishafag so I didn't care much to join in the arguments. Both sides were being petty from what I see. Some were speaking objectively without provoking, but others were provoking because, you know, petty waifu wars.

The cutest.

I think people have simply grown tired of the discussion in general, but atleast this time it was about anime Rose's characterization so it was atleast ontopic.

Anything about those two will inevitably derail to shitty waifu wars anyway. It's inevitable. And I guess since Zestiria is shit and there's not much you can talk about from these snail pace episodes, these shitty repetitive discussions will last forever.

Hooray for Tales threads.

>Lailah is best girl.
Maybe for now until Edna aka cutest girl and most badass girl shows up.

Alisha has better chemistry with the rest of the party than Rose though. It's more interesting to watch her talk to people because Rose tends to derail or kill conversations.

Posting Lailah makes any thread better.

Funny though, because Alisha's concersations were boring, and I enjoyed Roses' more from the skits.

So am I and in general I've seen more delusional Rosefags who get upset from even the slightest bit of crictisim. To the point where you can't actually seriously discuss the character without them getting pissed off.

To compare there's been serious discussion on Sorey, Dezel, and Mikleo before, wherein we a lot more brutal than anyone was towards Rose or Alisha and yet the thread didn't devolve into shit flinging.

So have I, which is why I groan every time it happens.

It seems the Alishafags found the thread first. A shame that they got to spread their shitty propaganda unopposed .

Most under appreciated Zesty.

Just discuss other characters other than Rose and Alisha, and you guys are set.

Not really. Criticisms of boring that gets directed towards Alisha have some truth, you know. Alisha isn't exciting or the fun type in general. But Alisha does have cute interactions when she gets teased and toyed. Her serious conversations with Sorey gives her character, so there's that too.

On the other hand, Rose's interactions are more often than not lively and amusing. And add to the fact she carries anti-heroine traits that invites struggle and conflict, Rose is more interesting than a traditional good heroine like Alisha

Finally, someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about.

Fujoshit pls go.

I think last thread, motivation aside, was more about writing than the waifu aspect.

Both Alisha and Rose suffered from the writing. but Rose's character suffered more because she was more active, while Alisha was more passive. So Rose fans have to defend what she did, but Alisha fans mostly complain about things that happened to her.

In my opinion if the anime deals better with Rose going minority report dealing max penalty over potential future damage based on guesswork, there will probably nothing major to complain about her. And if it fixes Alisha crippling Sorey it will make Alisha's story more reasonable.

Okay. Characters other than Sorey, Mikleo, Rose, and Alishia.

As someone who only played the game.

What should I expect from this? Will I fall even more in love with rose?

youtube.com/watch?v=k4uOL7vM5gs

So how did everyone feel about Lailah's new voice?

So any timeline on when Lunarre became or started turning into Hyouma?
Dezel should at least say something to Rose-sama if he noticed something.