Well?

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n7Ncj2VHrA
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any better suggestions?

You're not supposed to enjoy it. You're supposed to do it.

Or die.

enslave the jews let them do all the work for us

buchowski was a drunk pervert

Somebody has to keep the world running. Retard faggot "artists" will never understand that human civilization is built on suffering, sweat, and labor. While Bukowski was writing his faggy poems, someone was up at 4am to fix the power lines so the rest of the neighborhood could have electricity.

You don't have to work retard, you do as you please.

Gee, he sure has a point. Better keep the same schedule anyway and drink every single night until passing out at 2am. That'll show those racist bigoted sexist capitalist overlords.

What's your job

Dunno but I have my first interview tomorrow so one of you experienced old farts give me tips so I don't fuck up landing a career

If you've got an alternative I'd love to hear it.

Start a business? Work within the many fields where this isn't the case? What the fuck?

Because someone pays me pretty well for 40 hours and I don't have to have to have the responsibilities and an 80 hour work week like the bosses

Beats farming while being virtually a slave to some blueblood.

what are his best books?

Sounds like a shit life. So don't do that.

Bukowski knew he was a piece of shit though. He told people not to be like him.

watch this film

youtube.com/watch?v=9n7Ncj2VHrA

it is not what he meant.

Work for the betterment of all by contributing your skills freely. When everyone does this, there's no need for currency.

You can wake up at 10, craft your own items, hut and live like a nigger in a tribe

I don't enjoy it but I was born middle class so such is my lot.

I'm not starving and have a nice apartment with all the mod cons, so as far as things go I have it better than most people on earth and almost all of my ancestors.

Yeah, but you still have to steal the dilithium crystals from peaceful primitive planets.

It's real fucking easy if you aren't resentful ungrateful oiece of human trash.

Eternal reminder that the proletariat still exists and you are part of it

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

This
when will you build the castle for me?

my job is pretty chill
i drive 3 minutes to work, sit on my desk all day, draw shit, drive home to eat, drive back to work
draw some more
go home

you just have to get yourself a job you are happy with
i dont even care that i have to get up in the morning

>well?
ok, this guy is unhappy. So fucking what. Perhaps he needs a second shift position. I hear they offer shift differential, so he should be satisfied with more pay and later hours in the day so he can sleep off his hangover.

What is the alternative?

Bukowski was a degenerate wino bum. Opinion irrelevent.

This is why. On Friday I had the perfect day.

>Wake up at 7:20am
>go to work at 8:30am
>put on my $1000 Hugo boss coat
>arrive at 9:00am because I'm not poor and can afford to live close to work
>I can afford to do this due to my wages
>love all my coworkers, boss is cool
>say good morning cheerily to all employees
>at lunch join a co-worker in walking around the park near my office
>eat wonderful food as I can afford it
>work until 7pm, a little earlier than usual
>drive home, comfy breezy night
>watch blade runner in IMAX
>get the VIP seat - what's a few pounds more?
>have a wonderful cinematic experience

nice repost
bye bye

You need an alarm clock to be up by 6:30, faggot?

>6:30
You lot don't know you're born

You sound like the quintessential soulless finance drone, truly the worst demographic of the wageslave.

Enjoy the "VIP seat" in the IMAX kek.

How do you eat?

Bukowski is the kind of person who someone in their final year of school finds poignant, He encourages NEEThood, despises labour in all its forms, is self absorbed, and fails to recognize the importance of the individual in relation to the stability of society as a whole. Basically if a man were to undertake all the above actions and bring home his earnings to an appreciative family, Bukowski would never realize the difference, and being the selfish individual that he is, would buy a bottle of rum and ignore his family in order to satiate his baser urges to get a buzz on and buy a pack of smokes, instead of investing in his childrens futures. What a faggot.

>the life of a wealthy degenerate
I feel pity for you.

I spend 40 hours a week contributing to the world and then the remaining 128 doing what I want. It's really not bad at all considering how life was in past eras.

Excuse me?

Pity is all you can feel for the corporate drone.

I don't drink or smoke and I am waiting for a good woman to marry.

I just enjoy my job.

I'm sorry.

never apologise for being successful bongbro

thanks, i actually went on a business trip to ireland (ballsbridge, dublin, you don't forget a name like that) last year. Dublin was nice.

Well, it's hardly forgettable, I'll give you that