Is that you john?!?!

Key witness of the Las Vegas shooting apparently "kills" (prob offed by CIA niggers) himself and his disabaled daughter and his name was john......could it be???

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/08/Important-Witness-In-Las-Vegas-Massacre-Kills-Himself-And-Daughter-After-FBI-Raid

HMMMM

So they murdered him for leaking information on Sup Forums and blamed it on imaginary equipment from the staged "Crime scene"

Stop reposting this garbage disinfo

I knew they killed him. F.

Things just got a little more interesting eh??? This is really ironic. Anons need to do some research on this John Beilman guy

i'm fine guys don't worry, just moved to Canada is all
-john

Any info is good info. It's a possible piece to the puzzle. Go finger yourself if you don't want to read my thread

Hahaha glad you're ok brother.

>Charger is used to charge NON-RECHARGEABLE battery
No it isn't.

These posts - according to the FBI - earned john an homicide/suicide.

>2nd amendment

Sure there's something about it, but it's always secondary, not the main reason for such psy ops.

FAKE NEWS

The tour was named
>THEY DON'T KNOW

IMG is left arm of Jason Aldean + Las Vegas card from the infamous jewlluminati game.

Look for Jason Aldean left arm tattoo if not sure.

That's interesting. It's a LiMnO2 battery and it seems those can usually be charged but this one is sold as non-rechargeable. Maybe they traced the charger to John the product designer because he was the only one who had one.

wow

NOW the brother: Stephen Paddock's brother Eric Paddock was wearing a t-shirt for an organisation called Central Florida Community Arts Florida CFC Arts com. Chair of CFC Arts board is Sara Brady, 'Crisis Management Communications expert', worked on Pulse Nightclub massacre, authored a piece on media for that event, totally supporting official story.

Las Vegas massacre 'witness' is a crisis actor & minor TV personality: Brian Claypool, with fake tears on the air mixed with smirks & near laughter.

Source:
Brabantian

Money and corporations do rule it all after all.

Taking bets on who killed him. FBI? CIA?

I'm pretty sure that was him.

JACK AND ACE...

Jason Aldean.

inb4 404

oo8jkas2tPEY/K0CvWbLZNhNkQSlQXWSBZgqSKdFlw8=

Repost the video