How the fuck is Mumei twelve

how the fuck is Mumei twelve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KRWQI6x3To0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because she's been alive for 4380 days.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums has already forgotten about her and the show she was in so we should leave it at that.

Why is that so hard to believe?

youtu.be/KRWQI6x3To0

My imouto was stacked by 12.

It never fails tom amaze me how surprised you guys are to hear that the majority of twelve year old girls are 80-90% physically matured.

t. ex-teacher

My 12 year old cousin has huge tits

why ex

Arrested.

Because it's meant to pander to cucks like the lots of Sup Forums that are just would-be pedophiles.

you should get out more often

I just don't understand.
This makes no sense.
Why?
Fucking hell my perception of the universe is being called into question.

...I'm almost afraid to ask

She isn't particularly voluptuous or anything, why all the confusion?

>Fuck 12-14 year olds for the last 50,000 years

>Suddenly not ok to find them attractive because the last 60 years told us we're not allowed to.

Something will give.

well you can tell shes 12 with her childlike hips

What doesn't make sense? Just accept the boner. The video has almost a million views, so it's a safe bet you wouldn't be the first to jerk off to it.

God dammit you're not helping. I need to do some actual research in to human anatomy to verify that this is indeed an extreme outlier and not a normal occurance.

>What is progress
Would you rather go back to living in mud huts and chasing your dinner with pointy sticks?

Because 12 year old dont have a body type that is considered standard.

>progress
>living by arbitrary markers that have been socially imposed about when it is okay to have sex rather than pure biological markers

As soon as a girl has her period, she's pretty much good to go. And they have them around 10 now. A couple years of practice beforehand probably don't hurt either.

Too far back, make it 2000 years and I'd agree

Habanero years. It's like the reverse of dog years.

When I was twelve I had E cups.

same

Were you the world's fattest 12 year old?

I would say you sound like you were a hard twelve, but I think soft twelve may be the more accurate description.

yeah but having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff

a 10/10 doujin will remain 10/10 regardless of what words they use to describe age

etna a best

this has to be bullshit

Your double 69's express your true desires.

I already called the police and reported you to the FBI. Fucking sicko.

Japs don't see a problem today and they aren't live in mudhuts. Part of Europe has no problem either. 12 might be pushing a bit for them, but only Americans have this idea of 18 yo.

its common for hispanics and blacks
t. hispanic that grew up in the ghettos