Why some people (especially on the US) think that spaniards are like mexicans, we are not wetbacks, I mean...

why some people (especially on the US) think that spaniards are like mexicans, we are not wetbacks, I mean, there is an ocean in between, we are whites, and they are not, like, wtf, our ancestors were in the crusades, I was born in one of the holy cities of the christianity, there are more mexicans in the USA than in Spain, so why do some people think its the same?

Most of the people from the USA are not that aware of the outer world outside America.

Americans are dumb as shit.
Same people who confuse Australia for Österreich.

>we are whites
Proof?

You sure look like spics to me

confusing Australia and Österreich is a whole new level

I hold you responsible for your failure to massacre the indigenous Mexicans.

our actual royal family

This proofs nothing, even Mexico has white government officials sometimes.

our bad, we regret it everyday when they come to commit crimes in our and your countries

because of the moors, obviously

alright, if you want a further explanation, there you go, in the fall of the roman empire, the barbarian (germanic) tribes as the suevis, vandals and alans came into the peninsula and settled here mixing themselves with the celtics that already lived here, so if you think we are spics, following the same logic everyone with a celtic/germanic blood is a spic. we are southern europeans, like frenchs or italians

>italians
>white

>File: mierdas.jpg (6 KB, 283x178)
the moors didnt reach where I'm from

troll

I don't think of Spaniards as Mexicans. I compare them to mixed Arabs and Quadroons instead. Moors.

this guy over here is spanish btw

just the south-eastern ones, here in santiago de compostela almost everyone is white

It's not americans, its (((americans))). Every thread you see that starts with "is x white" is a jew D&C tactic.

>mierdas.jpg
Hang yourself you commie fuck.

Didn't you guys get moored quite a bit though?

I named it that way because I'm too lazy to think a better name, I'm not a commie, dont worry, in fact one of my surnames comes from a king's knight

here, at the very north we didnt

you're trying too hard

I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation but some of you don't look capable it

Your forefather was one of those fancy dickwashers?

he was a moor killer, you faggot

Your president is Donald Trump.

U mean "assitant" to a moor killer, right?

My 5xgreat granddaddy was king of spain for a while, beat that loser.

legit moor killer, he earned his title by breaking all his weapons killing moors and then, killing another using a little tree that was over there

you guys are moors and therefore not white

not even a quarter of us, why is it so hard to understand for you?

you're a shitty moornigger and you should die along the mexicans

>we are whites
>spend hundreds of years as a muslim nation
>white

kys

Because they are uneducated and lacking in culture.

Hello from Amerifat!

I'm white, wtf is wrong with you, I know just 2 moors in my whole city

Spanish and Italians are gipsys

Well, good on him.

lol why are "white" ppl so insecure

I'm from the north, the untainted part

Sure, but if i may play moorkillerforefather´s advocate for a moment, there must be some scientific way to determine this on an individual basis, genetic testing?

there are gipsy communities just like nigger communities in the USA or turkish communities in germany

its called heraldic

My grandparents are from Spain , you are right. I was made fun of in high school by white kids wearing fubu jerseys listening to tupac. They thought I was some dirty mezito

Swap clothes from gipsys and put them on Spanish or Italians. No difference

What is?

What the fuck, that's not the royal spanish family.

believe me, there is a huge difference, and if you believe that, you dont know how a gipsy or a spaniard/italian looks

Yeah, great. But science.

part of the royal family, leonor and sofia years before

>Why are some Americans fucking retarded?
You ask this in NEET city? What do you think? Because there's an entire generation or two who grew up on video games and haven't learned anything except fantasy lore.

There are literally people here who know more about Fire Emblem than Spain.

sorry about that, mate

>There are literally people here who know more about Fire Emblem than Spain.
this is also true in Spain, lol

good for him! although i haven't met anyone that thinks Spain is remotely close to mexico. geographically linguistically or racially. we all know mexicants are indigenous bastards that have all but a fraction of the Spainish haritage washed away. Thank you anons great great
abuelo for pushing the mudslimes out of Europe. good luck with the EU and your economy though...

There are lots of white people in Spain. The problem is there are also lots of non white people in Spain who think they are white.

really, thanks, I appreciate that

It's definitely more than a quarter from what I've seen when I was there and the tourist I see visiting here. Moor and Arab are mixed with alot of them. I've noticed the older generations tend to be more white.

true AF but, just for curiosity, exactly where is "white"?

Well the north tends to be whiter in Spain but there are white people mixed in with the shit skins I the south. As far as what countries are white when it comes to Italy Spain and meds in general you have to judge person by person a few hundred years ago it would be easy to call the majority white tho.

There's multiple seas between Sweden and the middle east but all swedes are middle eastern

True, can't argue with that, I'm from the probably whitest place in spain, so i know just two moors and a gang of 15-20 gipsyes

its not a matter of seas but of kilometres/miles

gonna sleep, i hope that I changed at least one mind

lol where are the mexican posters

my mexican neighbors are pretty nice, about 90 percent of them. yeah, i'm poor

Most Americans are retarded, they call the beaners south of us Spanish without thinking of Spain. They hear the Spanish language and say “stop speaking Mexican.” Spain is a great country, I hope to see Franco rise again and cleanse the filth from Catalonia once and for all.

I’ll bite, explain the difference to me? I hate being ignorant.

>pls no bully.

>Straya CUNT
Speaks english
Deadly afraid of flightless birds
Witty banter
Expensive version of new zealand
>Austria
Basically why germany is evil (most of the time)
Like germany, but smaller and improved
Did nothing wrong
Has a funny name in german

No you are drybacks

your more white than not white, i would say mentally white, but not physically, all depending on how far south you go though