How badly did mcdoonalds fuck up?

how badly did mcdoonalds fuck up?
did they underestimate the autism of leddit?

boycott being called on mcdicks now
>foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/10/09/fans-call-for-mcdonalds-boycott-following-szechuan-sauce-snafu.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plebbit can’t mem-

If anyone messed up here it's the people who thought it was a good idea to storm local McDs because a cartoon made them do so

"Well guys, they really are out of dick sauce! Since we're here, let's all go volunteer to help the less fortunate! Come on!"

Said none of them, ever.

...sigh..Where's the aloha snackbar when you need it..fucking muskrats..always with bad timing

This earth is fucking retarded

People waiting half a day to dry corn fructose sauce with abit of shitty teriyaki flavor. I swear to fucking god this story will always be remembered unless some other show ever out does this autism

i told my mom and dad to never buy me mcdonalds again after this debacle

>buying your tendies anywhere other than mcdonalds

AP on homo

They don't sell tendies you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc

>how much you think this sauce packet is worth in 20 years?

Probably... A tenth of a cent?

What do you this this whole Saus war was about?

Television should be banned.

They pulled a Nintendo, shorted supply to rile up idiots.

And this is why we are getting nuked

i just dont understand why they didnt do an actual rick and morty cross over, and why they didnt simply reissue the sauce as a regular sauce. like whats the fucking point of doing some 1 package per person at random stores hurr durr.

the whole purpose of this promotion was to sell their new tendies.

>look! a line!
>must be good.
>let's line up too!

good work, burgers. your puppetmasters need the occasional display of sheepism to keep their morale up.

Won't be worth shit because the only faggots that want it can only afford it when its free.

>FREE PUBLICITY
Seriously, how much do you think it would have cost McD's to have that amount of good publicity about them? The low stocks is just a switch and bait to leverage their advertising dollar

>all those non-whites
God damn, America.