Daughter of a scientist who invents a time machine

>Daughter of a scientist who invents a time machine
>travels to the past to visit historic scientist (a la Bill and Ted)
>tells all of them she is from the future
>Can't answer the simplest questions for the old scientist since she is dumb.

The show is OK, but damn I get mad at the protagonist not being able to tell the old scientist more specific shit about their own inventions. I guess they needed a dumb character so the historic figures would have to explain to her how everything works.

What does Sup Forums think about this anime?

Time Travel Girl thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CYIlaOo3JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=1CYIlaOo3JI

never seen that show

She has to feign ignorance so that the natural flow of technology would still be intact, ignoring other possible butterfly effects.

You don't want to go back to your time only to see that its technology advance by years compared to when you first left, right?

if it means humanity now flies freely or travels to the moon or other planets then I sure wouldnt mind

Benjamin Franklin was into older women Mari wouldn't be in his striking zone. Immersion ruined.

Why wouldn't I want to come back to my VR waifu?

Most people would not be able to tell them anything remotely useful. A typical adult couldn't prove the Earth is round, which has been known at least as far back as Eratosthenes.

What is it you expect a teenage girl to know?

She is cute as fugg so it doesn't matter how dumb she is.

At least she is learning (just as planned).

She's ridiculously cute. I'm going to keep watching for her.

The left girl of course

This is my favourite show this season.

I'll admit that it's not the best show this season, but damn do I enjoy it the most.

>but damn I get mad at the protagonist not being able to tell the old scientist more specific shit about their own inventions

Maximum autism.

I know about as much as Mari, so I can't really complain. The show is literally doing it's job for me.

Yeah, me too.

>A typical adult couldn't prove the Earth is round, which has been known at least as far back as Eratosthenes

lol just look at ships leaving the port

>lol
Fuck off.

I am as dumb as Mari about physics ( doing Masters in mechatronics though). So it's fine by me.

I hope the whole thing won't be anti-christian propaganda.

>propaganda.
>implying everything that's been depicted so far isn't true.

This show is adapted from a fcking educational book~ Free from loli-fags and waifu-fags at last!

The Catholic church was the greatest force for scientific thought in the world.

>this is what Catholicfags actually believe

The Arabs did more science than you.

Bit of a stretch to call it scientific. For a long time it was one of the only institutions encouraging any sort of intellectual pursuits, so it pretty much wins that by default.

To be fair, back then, the term "science" itself wasn't really that rigid. There were no "this guy is a scientist!". Most researchers were polymaths.