Other urls found in this thread:

politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/09/actualidad/1507569660_552707.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha, its ok.

praise Paco.

He never left us, he was just waiting for the right time

that dude looks like a shitskin

>banned in your country
It's getting Orwellian. But who am I telling that?

OH SHIT SPAIN BLAZE IT
>You'll never have ear rape chads invading corrupt political booths

SPAIN IS A COMMUNIST SHITHOLE
GET OUT

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

NOOOOOOOOW

politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/09/actualidad/1507569660_552707.html

FCK FREE CATALUNYA, JAIL THOSE FUCKING TERRORISTS

That its all Rufian? i thought you had more Jpgs in your folder.

>those gains
Not bad!

So a document from 2015 and it comes out today right? I smell fear coming out of manolostan.

I have this one, do you like it?

You are the only who should feel the fear.

*Blocks your independence*

I really don't get this independence thing. Do we really need to have anothere meme country in Europe...? It's getting ridiculous.
>be Chyna
>be world's largest economy
>be 1,400,000,000 people
>somewhere on the other side of Eurasia some southern mountain niggers want an own country as big as a zoo
Sad!

Rufian is so autistic, he owns himself each time he speaks

Kill yourself faggot and stop feeding off my taxes

No, fucking disgusting and pahtetic.
>Be a Xarnego politician who fight for the independence of Catalonia
>Separatist catalonians hates the Xarnegos

its a fucking cuck.

>Kill yourself faggot
Come at me if you dare.

>National Populism is not the values of true Europeans- Spanish PM earlier today

Lmao. Don't be cucks lads. Wish for this to happen even if it is a Commie area. We NEED Chaos to bring down the traitor EUSSR.

Read on the BBC that people in the know think Puigdemont is going to cuck out and not issue the independence declaration, any truth to that?

Sorry Hans, our little kid its... you know "special", he is on his edgyteen phase and his commie friends are a really bad influence.

You look Iranian, my dude.
Also:
>posting your face on Sup Forums
>on fucking Sup Forums

Look Rufián may be a xarnego but he is fighting for Catalonia, unlike all the unintegrated manolos who hate Catalonia while living in it.

Probably, the independence its just a meme. it have no future, they only says
>Muh language! (protected and recognized by Spain)
>Muh unique culture! (without any significant differences)
>Xarnegos are the fault of all!

haha

Sadly we won't help you and Franco fight in your civil war this time, I'm afraid.
>ywn fly a Stukka in the skys over Spain
Why live?

>Muh language! (protected and recognized by Spain)
>Muh unique culture! (without any significant differences)
You should have never allowed that. It enabled them to demand more. That's also why China will never allow Tibetan culture independence, and instead assimilate/genocides them with Chink mass immigration and puppeteering. Should have done that aswell, then you would not be in this mess now.

Sad really...Europe conquered so much, the Spanish Empire alone...and yet here we are.

Well there are army commando's right now in Barcelona port and airport awaiting the go command to seize control of all key infrastructure.
Catalonia will lose its autonomy permanently if they declare secession.

Let's see how true to the "cause" the Commie fucks really are.
Me? I need the chaos. The EUSSR position has already been weakened greatly from their total lack of action.

We tryed be cool guys and let them have their own things, but i really hope that the autonommous community of Catalonia it gets errased and all that territory gets annexed to Aragaon, if they dont value their things and dont respect the laws and constitution of the country they dont deserve nothing. They want all the rights but with 0 obligations.

>I need the chaos
Me too m8. We are at the precipice.

Shut up Jordi memeflag.

Full of Moorish genes.

Although I disagree with him Meme flag is not an argument.

Nice civic nationalism you've got there

Sure.

Reminder:
Tomorrow if CATAKEKS date to declare shit, the manolo siesta ends and the Espartero Fiesta will begin again.

>posting saharauis as a legitimate example
You had thousands of images of niggers with Spanish flags, and you pick the only one that is invalid, you are beyond retarded Rufián