THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA

Just another day in the degenerate states of America.

streamable.com/7s8q3

Seriously when will this shithole get nuked already ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fF0ReXhNzbc
instagram.com/chairman_marr/
streamable.com/7s8q3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i need to move to the moon

Quit giving this gook faggot exposure. It's exactly what he wants.

It's a piss take you fucking mong

Use the catalogue, O.P.

haha!

Fake

Is this fake too ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fF0ReXhNzbc

why nuke it when you can watch it slowly suffer

Just die, libtards

it is a cultural phenomenon, it is relevant to pol

This is just a dumb guy showing out for the camera to get his 5 minutes of internets. Who gives a fuck?

this is why communis, will never work without millions of people killing each other in the streets for rice and corn

lol so stupid, sauce you find at wal-mart tastes exactly the fucking same and it's $2.99

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Please tell me it was staged.

That sure is worse than Muhammed taking your wifes vagina and your daughters virginity.

I honestly would rather have this gook shoot up anothet concert or school than having witnessed this fag-cringe spasm.

Right, you've got to be really smart to watch a TV show and laugh at things. I watched Frasier when I was 10 and thought it was hilarious.

I'M PICKLE RICK!! REEE REEE!

He's one of us

instagram.com/chairman_marr/

Don't worry, in less than 60 years you will be dead and not have to worry about it.

This is just staged and doing it for the le hilarity
This one is genuinely concerning

>USA
>literal inventors of BLACKED.com
>Complaining about cuckoldry

Guy is just goofing off for the amusement of his friends. Nothing to see here.

Americans are fucking retards

Rick and morty is a good show, tired of people ruining it for me.

>Americans
>Jews

>streamable.com/7s8q3
>America

Life was so much better when I could pretend that people like this didn't exist.

Reflect upon yourself trash talking Germans and fantasizing about brown men ravaging white women.

You act like a proper cuck

the quality content im looking for on jewtube

The fucking nigger who wipes some up with his hand and licks it off. Someone forgot to evolve today

Very rude, Achmed.

Germany is 30% whiter than America

>This isn't some/pol/tard larping as a reddit faggot during the peak of hating rick and morty.

Mama Mia thatsa too mucha pasta

Capitalism was a mistake.

In this case, isn't that worse?

T. Faggot who'd never dream of leaving his capitalist homeland

user's are going to have fun come next summer.
Trust me I know Anon5 IRL, boys!

This is fucking hilarious. It's clearly some 4channer mocking Rick and Morty fans.

Anyone deeply concerned by this is an autist. It's just some kid or young adult goofing around in a fast food place for his friends.

>kids acting like literal autists in public for "clicks" on social media
>Americans think this is acceptable behaviour

This is why the West is doomed.

Fess up, which one of you fuckers did this?

Better than being some straight edge kid whipped into a mold by strict Chinese government communist schools.

Wow, humor circa 2009. I'm going to act like a retard in public, have my buddy capture it on video, then get millions of teenaged idiots to like it on youtube. LOL SO RANDOM.

What else is new?

dumbass he should of saved it then sold it on ebay in a few months for 3k+

no not really, brainlet

How is this any different than a comedic actor doing this on a tv show

>kids acting like literal murderers in public for "clicks" on social media
>Americans think this is unacceptable behavior
This is why the West is doomed.

Is this the storm Trump warned us about? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get some rare schezuan sauce!!!!! Its THE Happening!

Posting on here is far worse than what that kid did at McDonalds. Glass houses my friend.

twas me my fellow 4channer

HEHE

This is funny as fuck. Only an addlepated simpleton would think otherwise.

leddit

I miss Wendy being savage like that

I don't understand why anyone thinks there's any difference between this being "staged" and being "real".

It's a tryhard "durr hurr look at me" faggot regardless. It doesn't matter what the motive or underlying point is.

new logo for wendys

This isn't new.

420 dimensional chess lmao

Pretty sure that's an ironic meme.

I miss that show

Christ, nobody was laughing and he carried on doing it. The level of autism and lack of IQ among Rick and Morty fans would be funny if it wasn't so sad and cringy.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the flavors will go over a typical tasters head. There’s also Szechuan sauce’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- its personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike szchaun sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I don't even have a problem with it. It's just people having fun and it's not like this was at a "fancy" establishment, it's fucking McDonalds. I will say it is pretty lame and cringey but I did similar things when I was 14.

He's making fun of the Rick n Morty fags. Pretty obvious. Still cringed though.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

> making fun

Making fun of *them*? by being an obnoxious, disruptive faggot? Yeah he sure showed them.

I'm going to "make fun" of cuckolds by getting a random nigger to fuck my wife. LOL, those cucks won't know what hit them.

>asians aren't autis-

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Fraiser....

Its on netflix and hulu, all seasons. I dunno if you could call Fraiser redpilled, but it was not full of blacks or spics so that is refreshing.

was this in California?

Only Nazis are allowed on the moon.

Yes.

He made me laugh, and many others. You going to cry about that sissy boy?

answered my own post instead.
I will never get Morty nihilistic humour. I know that now.

Oh no, he jumped on a table and screamed for 20 seconds then ran outside. How horrible. Those minimum wage workers must've been upset that they couldn't ring up more people, and instead had their day of monotonous work interrupted by some eccentric individual.