Have we learned anything from this man?

Have we learned anything from this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everything.

All of alex Jones followers are idiots. He discredits actual leaked documents from the government through his propaganda and stupid conspiracies

Of course, but is there anything we can take away from his various rants and explanations?

>t. pleb-tier simpleton who isn't getting the bone broth in his diet

That the most reliable news these days come from a water filter salesman.

A usefull pawn for spreading black propaganda for (((them))) to discredit actual conspricacys. It's a shame that evil is so much smarter than good.

He sucks for Israel, here is a proof if you are not attention span limited kids
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI

we have learned that the answer to 1984 is 1776, pluss $4.99 for shipping and handling

You seem fluoridated.

Yes, in 1999 I learned about the Y2K bug from him. I learned that there will be catastrophes because of the computer bug.

Most here are too young to remember.

Why don’t you stop shilling for Jewish media like Alex Jones and listen to Based luke rudowski

To not believe anything face value even if it comes from him because he's probably controlled opposition. He is right about a lot things but dont get wll of your info from him and diny buy his water filters.

That they are making the freaking frogs gay

You seem supplimated

There are times when I wonder if he even knows how bad he's making himself look.

there's life after stand-up comedy

Hollywood is run by the Chinese

shouting until your voice is all cracky and stuff kek

That they are putting chemicals in the water that are turning the freaking frogs gay.

Chemtrails n' sheeeeit

So not much in other words.
He's just a funky barnyard animal.

>Tfw starting your windows 95 computer with your fingers crossed hoping it still works