Nanatsu no Taizai 185

It's time.
mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/185/3560/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSr-y7TE3ws
youtube.com/watch?v=dzpbLfEj6fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PRAISE THE SUN

I'm actually surprised that revenge counter wasn't what does Escanor in.

Seems like it's going to be a battle that goes past noon and Escanor depowers or whatever happens immediately after

ESTAROSSA FAGS BTFO

Ok, I'm done now to, let's start the dump.

Estarossa has been destroyed...and as confirmed in the chapter, it is still ONLY 11:30 AM.

Escanor has NOT peaked yet.

Is he fucking ZYZZ BRAH?

How the fuck did they keep Escanor in check in the past if Merlin wasn't around to keep him on a leash fucking hell

>There were people
>Who doubted the Sun

Escanor still ain't at full power.

They didn't, but Escanor only shitted on people who insulted his Pride. And as we have seen in this battle he harbors no anger or rage and it's quite difficult for him to feel insulted.

Estarossa dying means Meliodas can unleash his rage since Charity completely blocks out his sin.

>Mfw estarossa comes back from this and BTFO's Escanor

He used his darkness power though.

Ok, this is getting really annoying.

Meliodas died. He ain't affected by the sins anymore.

>estarossafags this desperate
DELICIOUS

GIVE ME MORE

since when did sunshine manifest itself as a basketball?

>Mfw the TC now have a massive phobia of Escanor

It's gonna be asspull. There's no way the strongest enemy character will be wiped out but the likes out Estarossa. Meliodas role seems to be to do that just because he's the mai character

YES

MORE BUTTHURT

YESSSSSSS

Escanorfag actually. I'm hoping estarossa doesn't regen and become stronger for some reason

That's what I was thinking when reading the spoilers, but this chapter kinda show his used his cards.

If you think about it though. It has to be Escandor since anyone who harbours hate or anger (WRATH) will just freeze in place like a useless twat. Melodias is literally 100% countered just being near Estarossa

Praise the Sun, then praise it again

He probably won't die knowing Nakaba, but Escanor smackdowns are still better than anything that faggot can come up with.
Does Escanor has a theme we can mix up with Quad City DJ?
Pride Slam?

> Does Escanor has a theme

Was thinking of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=FSr-y7TE3ws

Escanor is blatantly overpowered. It's great as a character, but a bit strange for a story where he's not the main focus.

I guess Nakaba wants him for situations like this where Melodios isn't there to help

PRAISE THE SUN

I've been thinking this one fits Escanor.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzpbLfEj6fA

Why doesn't Escanor just beat everyone?

He will come back for sure.

It's a battle manga and these kind of characters are amazing for HYPE. He's been hinted to be an absolute monster for most of the series. Now we have the payoff. Praise the sun.

All the commandments have to do is wait till its night and Escanor is BTFO, hardly overpowered.

Even Escanor is not broken enough to deal with the effects of all the commandments + their battle prowess.

R I P

I'm pretty sure Mel did this exact pose one chapter, I'd find it if I could but I thought it was a nice parallel.

>Think about Merlin at night

Exactly my point, Escanor just waited for a while for the Commandments to get cocky and let Estarossa 1v1 him instead of gang raping him like they did to Melodias. Once he takes out Esta, he's fucked.

The chapter where he lost control of his demon powers.

PRAISE

Why is this page so hype.

PRAISE THE SUN

>that nico

SMILING WHILE SUN SLAMMIN

Done. I'm pretty sure that Estarossa will survive this, maybe be healed by Gloxinia, because of the EstaXEli subplot that wasn't resolved yet. But maybe Escanor will sunrape him after that again.

FUUUUUUCK

>ngh...aahh...aahaahhahhAAAAAAAHAHHHHAAHHHHHHHH...
What did he mean by this?

The pleasure of being sunned inside.

This is what i needed today.

THE MOST RADICAL SUNTAN

RIP in piss

>Incinerating Estarossa to dust!!! the victor of this clash of titans has been decided!!
>A vicious, savage attack that turns even Charity to ash!!!
ESTAROSSA...

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

PRAISE THE SUN

Well you have to destroy all the demon hearts to ensure their death. Merascylla came back burned to a crisp after dealing with Escanor and was confirmed killed after Ban literally raped her by crushing her five hearts after snapping her neck.

the pleasure being cummed inside

Escanor, oh Escanor! My Lord! My Sun!

Yeah, same.

Estarossa will survive somehow, Commandments will withdraw somehow, both through asspulls.

Round 2 some time later.

i'm wondering if it's true then that Escanor will then fall prey to "Thou shalt not kill" and Zeldris's commandment of turning his back on him

Estarossa dies
But Escanor falls to Charity's Commandment and his sun-powered form becomes powerless 5ever

>implying Zeldri's shit ass mind control will work on SUN

So should we expect Bleach formula next chapter? Estarossa gets a power up (maybe becomes mindless like Mel), then Escanor finally get his noon strengh?

What am I seeing in the first panel?

YES
E
S

PRAISE THE FUCKING SUN

Escanor closing his eyes as if he was smirking/smiling

Escanor's smug eye, right before he opens it and Estarossa sees that he's totally fucked.

Esc's closed eye.

The same eye smile he did before
See

An eclipse.

that's what i'm hoping, but then i'm worried that in this case his PRIDE will really be his downfall, turning his back to him.

It made sense he didn't hate Estarossa, just felt nothing for someone lesser than him, but Zeldris's commandment might actually take him down

Well, it would be pretty stupid if they just took Estarossa out and then the 10 Commandments got someone even stronger to take his place.

Sounds plausible, but seems pretty stupid.

best chapter in a while

hell yes.

>Status
>SUNNED

>pride is the "strongest" sin
>again

Is this actually biblical or historical or just coincidence?

Nearly half of the 10 commandments have been beaten by Escanor.

this is too good to be true, estarossa will probably survive

also, am I the only one who gets a kick out of seeing powerful demons calling a human a monster?

Is the MUH SUN POWER an asspull?

> The negative version of pride (Latin, superbia) is considered, on almost every list, the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins:

Yes.

Estarossa looks autistic in that image again

It's biblical because that was Lucifer's thing.

Uh...
>Galan
>Merascylla
>Dolor
>Gloxinia
>Estarossa
It's exactly half.

No it's always been stated to be that.

Not really, we've been told over and over again that Escanor is monstrously strong.

user...

>that peasant break about how the sun is always looming down on you

There is no escaping from the sun.

Why is Merlin such a slut?

It's usually named as the worst sin, and pretty much the devil's specialty.