MACHETE ATTACK IN LONDON

thesun.co.uk/news/4647357/hunt-for-knifeman-after-man-slashed-in-the-face-in-horror-attack-in-london/
>thesun.co.uk/news/4647357/hunt-for-knifeman-after-man-slashed-in-the-face-in-horror-attack-in-london/
thesun.co.uk/news/4647357/hunt-for-knifeman-after-man-slashed-in-the-face-in-horror-attack-in-london/
>thesun.co.uk/news/4647357/hunt-for-knifeman-after-man-slashed-in-the-face-in-horror-attack-in-london/

YOUNG MAN LOSES HIS PARTS AND PARCELS

UK should really ban guns, its unacceptable this still happens. I mean, its 2017 ffs.

Urban or turban? Taqqiya or tequila

Chimp on chimp violence I'm betting. If it was terror related it wouldn't be just one person presumably. I've seen what a machete can do on bestgore but I don't think it's the best weapon for an attack either

>Machete
what is this?
some sort of new meme spoon?

What?! You can kill people with things other than guns?!

He didn't die. He got his face slashed.

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

>machete
really london, are there really any jungles around to use a machete on? why would the stores even sell them if their intended use isn't possible? bongs are living under archaic laws

>horror attack
I hope they catch that horrorist

PART

>why would the stores even sell them if their intended use isn't possible?
What do you mean?

he knows the score

i'd rather get shot, but due to the gun laws people are instead getting mangled

emagin moy shawk

AND

PARCEL

He's clearly never seen Ray Mears build an aircraft carrier with one

So your argument guns should be legal so nogs can have quicker deaths? It's probably not best to run that one through parliament.

"horror attack" .. one slashing :(

He really can only play one role.

>Taqqiya and tequila
Yo, for realz?
Sounds like a muslim rap song...

Time to ban machetes.

>east london
its literally nothing

Exclusive picture of the weapon

Dubbs is paki
Tripps is African
Quadds is Australian

Got your face slashed?

No worries. You are still at least 6/10 in England.

b-but machetes are illegal in london

WHATS REALLY FUNNY
(terrorist shit aside)
this is normal for London.

SHOULD'VE BINNED THAT NOIFE, CHAP

They aren't illegal anywhere in the UK. You can't buy one if you are under 18 and you can't carry one in public.

m8 i had to show id for 25yrs of age for buying a bottle opener with a tiny knife on it.
but it was in the shuthole barking so that might have something to do with it

That's the law in Wales, England and NI. You can't buy one under 18 and you might get ID'd. In Scotland it's 16. You can't carry anything with a blade longer than something like 5 inches public either without justification, e.g. for a machete gardening. In England and Wales that law applies to cutlery too which is ridiculous but parliament has always responded in this matter. When nogs in London kill each other with everything from cutlery to gardening tools, the direct response is to put restriction on those things. That's how you saw the handgun ban after Dunblane in England, Scotland and Wales.

NYC vs London. Fighting for highest slashing attack status

>any jungles around to use a machete on
city parks, the zoo

Happens every day in south Africa. Doesn't make the news, barely makes Facebook.

Hows that gun ban working out?

>barking
You poor bastard

it wasnt that bad if you ignore all the niggers, muslims, drug dealers, dirty streets, niggers/muslims with 7 kids crowding the streets, ripoff indian street vendors, rude staff, shitty delays on the district line all the time, dickhead landlord and 0 nice women

I lived up the road in west ham, I remember having to walk through barking at like 1am to get home from the cinema. Shit was terrifying tbqh

Have you ever been to the emergency room on a Friday or Saturday night?

Its horrific

Anyone have video?

Roll

Part and parcel u know?

[RECORD SCRATCH]

*FREEZE FRAME*