All Hail Christopher Columbus!

Christopher Columbus was a great man, an explorer and an experienced naval commander who discovered the new world and claimed it in the name of European people. He then cleansed the land of the savage cannibalistic natives who had yet to invent the wheel. So today I toast to Commander Columbus and the conquering of the violent native savages. His accomplishments lead to the eventual creation of many great western countries, bravo sir

You mean the guy who tried to find India and failed. Finding a continent that was already discovered by the Vikings several hundred years before? And then having his colonies destroyed by an English privateer?

You're point? He still had to cross a massive deadly ocean to get here, they didn't have GPS back then faggot. For all he knew it could have been India. As for the vikings, they didn't accomplish anything before they left the Americas and of course they failed to document how they got there, or else Scandinavia would have been able to tell everyone about the new world during the days of Columbus. Long story short Columbus's name will be remembered while you fade off into forgotten memory.

>You're

fucking hell

Refute my point you grammar faggot...
Columbus has literal countries named after him for a reason...

Wow, that's the biggest case of retarded liberal autism I have seen in months

Nice to see a Brit call out his countryman for being a cuck. Well done!

Christopher Columbus was a muderous moron. Columbus landed on what he thought was Asia but was in fact some Caribbean islands. He’s often given credit for discovering these islands, but, as Conover pointed out, they were already occupied. This is key to Columbus’s story, because what follows was truly awful.

After the indigenous Taino people on the island of Hispaniola were hospitable to Columbus, he “repaid their kindness by returning with 17 ships and 1,200 men so he could enslave the Taino and steal their gold,” Conover said. “There was only one problem: They didn’t have any.” A slaughter followed, reducing the native population from the hundreds of thousands to the hundreds. (Much more on all of this in Vox’s Dylan Matthews’s great explainer on Columbus’s tyranny.

Yet again proof that xenophobia and strict border control is a good idea, the Taino people found out that multiculturalism is a failure...

>pic
So you support european replacement?

>Christopher Columbus was a great man

Samuel de Champlain was way better. I'm glad our founder figure here is actually respectable and a real badass.

Why must whites be the only ones with the burden of colonizing new frontiers...

WE. WILL. NEVER. BE SORRY.

Shame the Spanish part of the Americas is such a shithole.

Cheers to 'ol Chris. RIP

I drove to the post office for nothing today.

Oh well, i'm still white.

I thought you Americans hated Columbus.

Well he was an idiotic madman who went on a suicide mission.

And still Mario Vargas Llosa is Nobel prize in literature and Carlos Slim is the 6th richest person on Earth, what are your achievements?

If it weren't for the people who discovered America you had never been the first economy in the world.

Columbus: one of history's greatest men. Love him.

Don't confuse American media with America.

You must have a pretty low IQ to worship this guy

If it weren't for the people who discovered America you had never been the first economy in the world.

claims to be white, doesn't know ramifications of federal holidays. White...

Wasn't he a kike that switched to Catholicism?

You aren't on the forbes list of billionaires either. The Spanish parts of the American continent are by far less successful than their (originally) Anglo counterparts.

As soon as i saw that the doors were closed i remembered that it was columbus day. Slipped my mind due to it's irrelevance.

Please post this in whiny anti-immigration threads. Remember that you are being colonized and are powerless to stop it despite your aggressive posturing.

> failed miserably at his goal
> fucked his own men out of money
> genocided a whole people

It wasn't even a product of his time, Spain was like "what that actually fuck?" when he returned.

Then i'd be living in nazi germany and everything would be great.

Wait a minute. Spics are white now?

colombus was the mother fucking man

You're right. But if I had to choose the less shity Spanish part of America, I would have doubts between Mexico and Argentina.

He was a fucking ginger, NOT WHITE

You got me there haha.

I wish I could claim him as a Spanish hero, but sadly he was Italian.

Who else Italianamerican here?

me, Ive been getting shit all day because of it

As whites are getting conquered in their own lands now. Lmao

1492 the day subhumans started replacing superior beings. The worst tragedy.