What I don't fucking understand is how you can hate an individual like me...

What I don't fucking understand is how you can hate an individual like me, who you don't even know just because my skin is brown. I was born in Sudan and don't have a drop of white DNA in me yet you poltards will judge me based on the nignogs from shitty neighbourhoods in the US and other shitty ad hominem arguments.

I'm actually interested in knowing your reasoning on how I am any psychologically different than any one of you brainwashed idiots here. Apparently according to your

I find it very hypocritical and ironic that you "white" I assume, poltards will judge every single person who was born with brown skin, by assuming you know everything about them and irrationally calling them racial slurs like "nigger" or "monkey" despite actually knowing who they are as a person. It's baffling, how some people in the human race can be so ignorant and stubbornly stupid. The only unintelligent ones here are you primitive idiots who have a tribal mindset because you guys clearly haven't evolved to realize that defining people by their race or how they look, isn't contributing to the future of the human race. It just shows the sad limits of your own brain capacity.

Anyways aside from that, I'd love to see what any of you racist blantly stupid people have to say to me or any questions you'd like to ask. I'm open to debate as long as you are.

>inb4 le shill sage xDDD
First of all, a shill wouldn't want to engage in rational debate, don't be a newshit calling everyone a shill because you disagree with them. I'm a right winged and an Orthodox Christian, I don't support liberal degeneracy like homosexuality, transshit, etc. I agree with most of pol's redpills except for the racist lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rightpedia.info/w/NAXALT_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aw what’s wrong, young nigga got it bad cuz you’re brown??? Lemme guess, since your not the other color some police think they have the authority to kill you? Fuck that shit dude you’re not the one for those punk motherfuckers with a badge and a gun!

>I was born in Sudan

I bet you left because of all the niggers.

i don't hate you because you're brown, i hate you because you're a fucking leaf :)

Props to you on reading the first two sentences on my post and attempting to create a somewhat intelligible sarcastic reply. You should atleast put some effort into your shitposts so they can be somewhat funny.

i don't hate you. I wish everyone could get along but there are way to many anti-whites for that to happen.

>crybaby the post

Stop polluting Canada

MSGA

Left because of civil war and other reasons.

I have the feelings that this entire thread is just going to be everyone making cheap shitty jokes and wasting my time. If you have an argument, I'd love to hear it and debate you.

Sudaniggers are 1% arab so you're pretty huwhite to me.

My parents came here working as janitors and didn't complain at all. For 30 fucking years they did back breaking work to get me a good education and haven't taken one welfare check or any other government support programs.

I'm not anti white, the somalian and arab refugees in Europe that aren't working should be fucking deported. I agree that they are parasites and aren't contributing to society.

He quoted Ice Cube. NWA, Straight Outta Compton, circa 1987 or some shit.

Yeah I know, he's probably some le edgy 14 year old or something trying to fit in here.

>Le Sup Forums is one person meme
Fuck off, I don't hate you for being a nigger. I hate you for making this shitty non political thread and treating Sup Forums like your personal blog you useless attention whore. Kys nigger. Sage

Nah, we make fun of coal burning white women AND men all the time among other white degenerates. There is only one race, the human race, and niggers aren't a part of it. Now stop crying and fist yourself jigaboo.

One of your arguments was cut off.

Try plus ten more years nog goblin, and honesty I think that might make it even more embarrassing, I should prob get a life

After reading that and learning about you I hate you even more

Sup Forums is satire retard. Blacks are okay. Niggers are bad tho

I don't hate you I just want you physically removed from my nation and territory because you are a parasite and the West is for whites only.

If you learnt to not be a lazy piece of shit, you'd actually read until the end and know that I said that I AGREE with most of pol's redpills except for the racist bullshit here. In my view, poltards are people here who shitpost about "le jews" and "hurr durr white mastur race le niggers are monkeys" and other illogical childish arguments that are indeed just as bad as the left's identity politics. It's hypocrisy and stupid, they are adapting to the same philosophy of the left.

I'm not here to be offended and seek attention, I'm here to seek debate from any poltards who want engage in a discussion with me. Clearly your braindead ass isn't going to be doing that anytime soon.

>Assumes everyone on Sup Forums hates him because of his skin color

How many levels of prejudice you on, my dude?

You ain’t no Sudanese. Cool LARP tho leafy faggot.

WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY!
You have to go back. Then the hate transforms into nothing.

I hate that faggot flag more the your brown skin maplenigger.

>What I don't fucking understand is how you can hate an individual like me, who you don't even know just because my skin is brown

You carry nigger DNA. You fled nigger Sudan to nig here. Note Sudan has accomplished nothing, ever, except niggatude and lots of stabbing.

No ideology can make you not a nigger. Vasectomy would be a good gesture to end your vile line.

Now fuck off with your blogpost and move to Congo into the loving black arms of the continent where you wuz kangs. Oh, wait, you left to escape niggers. Now you dare blog post on a white man's blog?

ooga booga

I don't hate you. I just want you and your kind to stay in africa because I don't want you to suffer from white supremacy

I was going to add on to the sentence before, but forgot to finish it.

You claim that "niggers" aren't part of the human race, can you back up your argument with evidence or are you just too lazy and want to post a one liner in my thread so you can get back to masterbating to anime?

Obviously, I'm not new here.

Ironic, wasn't it the Native Americans/Indians that lived in America before the brits came? If you are speaking about country of origin, then maybe you should get the fuck out of North America. Unfortunately even Europe would rather have mudslimes than le 56% burgers.

Nice controlled narative.

The problem is you're in Canada instead of fixing Sudan.

Thuis is how you all work: control the narrative to make it all about what everyone else has to do to provide you with a better life instead of building it in your shithole so your nation stops being a shithole.

And in the process you make the decent places of the world fall to your level.

For each 3rd-world nation that rises up and stops being a shithole, the entire fucking planet is a better place because of it. THAT'S how you fix the world. But you don't want people to think like that, so you control the narrative to make it all about how it's everyone else who has to provide all you want.

No, you refuse to accept the racial parts of the red pill because it hurts your fee fees. You know it to be true. Now, if you have a good education then go and fix Sudan.

Some rare blacks are OK.
Just stay in Sudan and won't be a problem.
> The only unintelligent ones here are you primitive idiots who have a tribal mindset
You got infected by the leftist's virus, kys

>counter-cuture board
>reason
there is the reasoning you ask for - it's a board for bored people who can't stomach msm/normie content or are no longer thrilled by it. They want theyr kicks, communal hate is one way to do it.

Same way you adress anons with no regard to theyr individuality, same way they regard black people withing theyr pie charts and you.

It's undeniable that blacks and browns are the perpetrators of the majority of crime. Around block, never relax is absolutely something to live by.

There are exceptions, however. I've met a few non-nigger blacks. If what you say about yourself is true then you're my brother and another of said exceptions.

>
Don't be so stupid. There was a black hate thread recently, I was going to post my reply there but it closed.

I was expecting someone to call me a le shill and larper, funny how when I debate liberals they say the EXACT same thing.
>"You're a fucking white male drumfie russian bot!1!!"

Why is an Ethiopian the head of the world health organization? Oh wait, then you realize that those statistics are from dindus in South Ethiopia that migrated there form West Africa a few hundred years ago.

I see no arguments.
You Sir, are a shill.
Sage.

These nonnegros know what's up. I would say the same if you were any other color as well. FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL! Sort your own shit out instead of going elsewhere and expecting the people there to accept you and your culture.

>Why is an Ethiopian the head of the world health organization?
Because the WHO is an irrelevant organization that does fucking nothing and is run and funded by white people anyway so they put a token nigger in there to appear inclusive and welcoming to third worlders

intelligent people don't hate you just because your skin is brown. we just don't want millions of Africans pouring in because statistics show that the majority of Sudanese don't have the IQ necessary to function in Western society. The fact that you are integrated into Canada and have good English skills shows that you are an above average Sudanese so I have no problem with you. The average 80 IQ sudanese that come to Canada for gibs and keep acting like uncivilized Africans are who you should be blaming for the racism you encounter.

Why is Saudi Arabia on the U.N. women's rights commission?

No, it's just not rational. The argument claims that intelligence is genetic and that because of the way I was born which I have no control over, I am somehow psycologically different. I've seen the explanations on how I am psycologically different when compared to whites such as IQ, agression, tribal mentality, etc. But it is just untrue.

What are you doing to benefit your country?

Did you even bother to read my entire post or just too lazy like the rest of the burgers?

There is a reason for why African Americans commit crime. It is not "genetic," its because most African Americans grow up in shitty neighbourhoods, and are in a breeding ground for crime. It's a learnt behavior.

>brainwashed idiots here
i am an individual, not the entire board
if you want serious responses, that is a bad way to go about it

Daily reminder to sage all slide threads

it's not because your skin is brown. it's because you're stupid, emotional, and will never exhibit the behaviorisms necessary for a civilized society.

your color is just a convenient coincidence associated with your genetics that helps us identify people like you.

It's because they have low IQs and lack of impulse control and inability to comprehend consequences are endemic symptoms to having a below functional IQ.

> but it's just untrue
user..i....

To believe that "le jews" argument, your head must be so far up your ass you can see your colon.

>he has an opposing argument le shill detected xDDDD get him reddit!!

Pretty sure that isn't the correct use for the word rational. So people have explained this shit to you but you refuse to accept "because" and this "look at me in different" mentality.

Damn that is a nice gif.

You niggers couldn't even develop agriculture until you encountered either Christians or Muslims you never invented the wheel you never built a two story building you couldn't even domesticate the fucking zebras and the monkeys you lived with

Most of low IQ in black neighbourhoods is most likely due to drug and alcohal abuse by mothers in pregnancy. African Americans have atleast 20 - 40% European DNA in them. They are clearly just as capable if they put in the hard work and have the determination for success. The argument that they are substantially being held back by their IQ is no different from the left's argument that Blacks and other minorities are being held back because of the "evil white man."

I hate you because your flag cucknuck. I didn’t care to read beyond the word “hate”

> le jews
I never said jews I implied that it's a house nigger PR front man for a white organization that is designed to assist third world niggers

Africa is shit. Everywhere Africans move to turns into shit. Blacks are shit, that's why I hate you.

Then how did Johannesburg go from this

To this after the fall of apartheid?

Again, you're talking about a whole group as a way to use that argument against me. The real bullshit in your arguments comes down to this, were you responsible for every invention by a white person? It seems as if your only achivment in life was happening to be born a "white" person in a first world country, yet I doubt you've even practiced what you preach.

Ding ding ding. Congratulations burger, you're the 100th person in this thread to recognize that my flag is the Canadian flag. Your award is a rainbow 13 inch progressive dildo to sit on.

Africa isn't a country, again your only argument against me is that I am a brown skinned person, therefore belong to a subjugated group of violent individuals and am inferior to the progression of the human race. Do you see how fucking stupid that argument is?

Just to be clear, yes I do agree that African Americans proportionally, commit more crime than whites. However, the causes of that are not because of IQ, it's because of their living conditions and mindset along with many other psychological disorders.

I respect the statistical data given, however, in what way, shape, or form am I, a brown skinned person, any different than any of you? I don't have a low IQ and am not aggressive. If "blacks" all have low IQ and aren't capable of fitting into society, then why am I disproving that very argument now?

They didn't legislate right pronouns.

Answer this one question for me, please. Why is Africa as a whole so shit still? They're swamped with handouts from governments all over the world, and charities. Yet not one nation has come and said, "hey, why don't you help us build roads or a factory?"

It's funny, when you try to argue with racists on either side of the political spectrum, they retreat into their eco chamber with nothing else to say.

I don't hate you. I hate that you are in white mans land. Go back to Africa.

Stop being a fucking faggot and realize that niggers are not a skin color but a culture. Now stop being a sensitive nigger about your skin color and do something to help society instead of whining about
>white people hate me cuz of my skin

That's nigger speak you fucking faggot

IQ is a bell curve and you are clearly higher on the curve than the average black, considering your grasp of English and half-decent ability to argue. But see pic related

And why do these niggers have such terrible living conditions? Is it becuz da white man b keeping a nigger down,

>Mudslime
>Leaf
I need more reasons?

>nothing else to say
Are you just ignoring all the links and information being given to you?

>because my skin is brown

Stopped reading there

No one hates you because of your skin color. I hate you because you're a fucking nigger.

They are their own worst enemy. It's almost sad

Muh raciss
Shut the fuck up, you've been proven to be an emotional nigger.

Do I hate everyone I don't invite to my house?

Who caused that civil war, NIGGERS.

the fact you can't understand it, is part of the fucking reason.

it is like how we hate the jews, because their egos are so ridiculous, they can't fathom anyone hating the jews.

you are an honorary kike.

It's simple really, brown people are dangerous and unpredictable and non brown people have learned over thousands of years to be wary of shit skins, it's not that hard to understand.

>You claim that "niggers" aren't part of the human race, can you back up your argument with evidence or are you just too lazy and want to post a one liner in my thread so you can get back to masterbating to anime?

Because they have never been outside their house to meet new people. Simple as that. They LARP and LARP until they believe everything that is fed to them here. Believe it or not, in the area where I am, most black people and arabs have their dignities intact while white people are drug addicts with crooked teeth.

I dont hate you because youre Sudanese, i hate you because you’re Canandian.

Day of the rake is coming u leaf.

you are a homosexual
you have black skin and you are sub human
you are a sub human black skinned homosexual and you are new to this website,
please performe sexual intercourse upon yourself and leave this place

Sure I don't mind answering. Most of Africa is "shit" because most of the African countries are still developing and recovering from civil wars. Many leaders of African Countries have been genocidal and power hungry which has stopped all economic progression.

My home country in Ethiopia which I'm proud of, is a developing country with a growing economy. We have never been colonized by Europeans and actually have had an amazing history of innovation and progress. It use to be under communist rule by Mingustu Haile Mariam until the civil war happened.

Anyways yes, when you look at some poor African countries and compare them to the west, they are still developing and recovering from corruption.

Negro we are aware that outliers exist. Liberals use this argument all the time "uh sure the vast majority are goat fucking peasants but there could be a doctor or an engineer in there somewhere!"

It's not worth it

To be fair, you are trying to break the stereotype here by pointing at color of your face, even though you admit you wouldn't be ''homie'' to those that are stereotyped here.

Fuck off nigger

2/10
gtfo newfag

You first spic

I think very few people hate anyone only because of skin color. Your skin color is a signal to people that you might act like a nigger. It's prejudice, yes, but humans prejudge everything, often unconsciously. A leftist will prejudge you too, seeing you as someone that they can potentially show off their virtue towards. If you're a good person, any fair-minded person of good will will not reject or hate you based solely on your skin color.

You are simply the exception to the rule. Granted you are not the stereotype and congratulations on rising above that stereotype. But statistics and stereotypes goes hand and hand however since there are exceptions we cannot state that corrolations is causation. In this fantasy of you versus (((us))) you preload your assertions of our assumptions of you. You are effectively chimping out online. You may not have inherited all of the classic traits from your ancestry, but your quick to aggressiveness is. The point of Sup Forums is reactionary. To investigate the truth and realize the truth. Your kids may not turn out to be just another statistic. But there are plenty out there.

Because in poltardistan simple anecdotal evidence that affirms one bias always trumps any other reality.

Unfortunately we hate most nignogs still because for the longest time people have pointed out the stereotypes and violent/retarded/irrational trends of people with black skin, your kinsmen have continued to act In that way. It's human nature to see groups of people not individually known to them as one entity. So when you still have a minority's of blacks proving our points with their violent faggotry, we can't help but continue to hate you.
Now, if I knew you personally and you defied the average nigger trend,( not saying you can't like stereotypical black music/art/etc, just the trends that are directly detrimental to society as a whole) than I wouldnt have a problem with you. I would probably be your friend.

>work 30years
>can't get promoted

Retards everyone.

>I agree with most of pol's redpills except for the racist lies.
Stopped reading there

en.rightpedia.info/w/NAXALT_fallacy
The fact you're having such trouble grasping this concept is proof of your low IQ.

Silence yourself cuck, I'm completely anonymous here so calling me a nigger doesn't offend me at all because you have no idea of who I am or what I look like. If anything, it just shows how incapable you are in engaging in rational debate.

>muh joos muh joos
Le jews is just a meme, the only jews you should be afraid of are the elities. Jewish civilians have done nothing wrong to you or anyone. Stop being such a conspiracy theorist faggot.

So from what I can see from that argument, I must be violent and dangerous as well. My whole life I thought I was just a person who was born with brown skin! If you excuse me, I have some people to assault in the street. After all, I cannot deny your fact based argument. It would be literally denying science aswell if I am not murdering at least 5 people a week!

Did it take you that long to pull an image off of reddit? By the way, I look nothing like those people but alright.

Hans don't be so mad, muhammad and abdul are waiting for you in the bedroom.

born in sudan..............stopped right there.

fucking GTFO and yes you will be beat to death come DOTR

Anyone who isn't a fanatic or a moron knows the problem is with cultures that can't co-exist and not well meaning individuals who can integrate, regardless of their origin.

People who do honest work and don't live off of crime or wellfare should in my opinion, be welcome regardless of origin. Acting like a poop flinging monkey, screeching discrimination at everything and burning shit when you don't get your way however will get you nowhere but there's as much whites as any other peoplem who do that here in europe anyways, perhaps even more.
As long as you're not part of the group above I have no issue with you, nor do I care about religion, sexual preference or even politics if it's not to an extreme ideology.

The whole world flocks to live with whites, in white countries; immigration is an implicit admission of superiority.

Its not your fucking skin color you retarded nigger! Its all the behavioral characteristics that make places where people like you live (like, oh I don't know, say the Sudan for instance) into the steaming shitholes of ignorance, violence and despair that they are.

>What I don't fucking understand is how you can hate an individual like me

I don't know you and i don't hate you.
Nigs are ok as long as they remain a very small part of the population and don't commit more crime than natives, but i've never seen a country where that was the case.

I don't believe that you, or any other black person is subhuman, i just want want them (and everyone else) to stop coming here because we're fucking full.

>how I am any psychologically different than any one of you
While you are raping a white woman on the street, or while you are stabbing your coworker in his cubicle, think again what could possibly be the reason for anyone hating you.

If it's brown, flush it down. If it's black, send it back.