I don't get it

I don't get it.

Good Christians don't abort their children.
Only godless heathens abort children.
So why are fundies against abortion?
Do they want godless heathens to procreate?
Let them abort and the problem will solve itself.

I hope she becomes depressed and kills herself.

religion isn't hereditary

All are reflections of God.

We don't want heathens to abort, because it destroys His image in the child.

We don't want heathens to abort because it tarnishes His image in the mother, the doctor - anyone enabling the procedure.

We do not hate heathens.

We love heathens.

Not for their being heathens.

But for their nature as God's chosen medium through which He MIGHT all His glory to be visible.

We hate what is done that tarnishes and makes that glory obscure, or difficult to see/receive.

Why are women so obsessed with murdering their kids?

Christcucks everyone
>lets destroy our society because it makes god happy
Fuck you and fuck your hypocritical god

Did you even read his reply you fucking autist

Abortion is only bad is you believe in God and other supernatural claims.

Because human rights abuses are human rights abuses. It would be the same as 3rd world , except they don't quality.

Had to leave my christian ex because she fessed up to late term aborting with her last guy. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

Because it's murder tou retard

>being proud of aborting
My God that's sick. And I'm pro-abortion.

I did. And it was ridiculous. Reminds me of Memri tv

She wasn't a real Christian. She was probably raised Christian by her parents so she would say she was Christian if anyone asked, but obviously she didn't practice it.

She was corrupted by feminism in university. She had rosary beads all over the fucking place. I didnt even tell her why I was dumping her. Im not christian myself, but I dont condone hypocrisy of that magnitude.

I don't know. I'm pro-life, but I knew a nice white girl who dated a black guy. She got preggo. He wouldn't marry her. She didn't want to be a single mother of a mixed kid, and didn't think the baby would be adopted. Her family would probably have disinherited her. So, she left him and had an abortion, but it did change her. Last time I spoke with her I swear she was full 1488. I think abortions are a lot more traumatic than our media says.

>t.illiterate fuck

Doesn't murder only apply to humans?
Are libs human?

You're sentencing them to death preemptively. I know a lot of good people who have horrible parents, sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree.

I don't care about abortions because they keep the shit skin numbers down. Plus the retards that know they can't take care of a kid get them, so you don't have as many feral children running around that grow up to be non productive adults.

To be honest, I wish more of these cunts would get them.

Sad. The guilt was clearly eating her up every waking moment of her life. I hope she went to confession and did penance for her horrible crime against God.

Because they are denying a fetal human's right to life. If they don't want kids, they should get their tubes tied before having sex.

It was. She did it to herself and her unborn child though. Told me she was getting lazy with her birth control and not taking it every day...women are stupid.

abortion should be treated like criminal offenses in these cases. Like drug/alcohol charges; sentence community service and sex reeducation classes and increase severity with every subsequent offense

If she had rosaries I'm assuming she was brought up as a Catholic (though a poorly formed one). She should not have been using birth control either.

Am Christian but this is why it's always being debated in my mind. A woman who is so evil to consider abortion shouldn't be allowed to raise any kids as they most likely are a terrible person who make terrible decisions and shouldn't make an innocent child suffer his first 18 years of his life. If you are more concerned with abortion than not being lazy and practicing safe sex, you should an hero.

You did the right thing. That's the type of person who would cheat on you and then blame it on you for emotional neglect.

That was the hunch I was getting. She left her goybook open on my computer once and I sleuthed around a bit and she was talkin shit about me to every fag that would listen. So, yeah, fuck women. She wanted a beta cuck and she wasnt getting one with me. I laughed my ass off because she shaved her head after I curbed her and joined a roller derby league. Hail of bullets dodged.