Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.

It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.

It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.

It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.

It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.

It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.

It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single dictator.

It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered but

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg
archive.is/7Au5W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And we'll do it again.

That's right nigger, and we'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

So...when are you guys going to get together and do something about it? Something real?

>be a subhuman nigger
>be sold by your black cheif to humans as slaves
>blame humans

Take a bath you stinky nigger

Your id doesn't change here leddit retard

go back to your people, ill even pay for your ticket. What tribe are you originally from, what is your native language?

>It was you who took us all as slaves.
stopped reading, go learn about the kikes fag

and for the record, it was you who let yourself be enslaved.

Typical leftist, doesn't get enough of the racist hate he wants so he fakes it for attention.

You forgot to add the detail that, if you're ever murdered, it will be another black guy that does it. You niggers murder yourselves. You rob yourselves. You rape yourselves.

It was our tar that kept the boats floating.
Feels good man.

How many times are you gonna repost this stupid shit. No one cares about niggers.

Tfw when you know Africans sold the dumb, crazy, and criminals to jews to ship em to America.

Your bloodline is the worse Africa had to offer.

Ah the eternal nigger. Always blaming 'Whitey' for his shortcomings. Indisputable fact....It was your own people who sold you to the slavers, nigger! So fuck off.

/thread

Today OP tried to same fag and learned that he needed to lurk more before larping like a faggot nigger.

We did all that because we are inherently superior.
We wouldn't have been able if it weren't true.

Now go be a nigger somewhere else.

Yeah, and it was pretty easy too, because negros aren't really people.

CRY MORE

>It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities

>It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single dictator

>It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed

I'm going to have to object to these. The cia and geopolitical interests are not white people, but rather just the government and corporations being shitty like they always are.

Larping faggot

"white" people are hilarious they dragged the world kicking and screaming into this globalized shithole and benefit from it for half a millennia while raping the heritage of others.

After 70 years of below replacement level fertility rates and constant economic crises thanks to jewish tricks they're suddenly defensive about the whole thing and demand a redo.

It was your own kind who sold their own kind into slavery. You shouldn't blame others for your own troubles.

Jews*

ooga bix booga, rape, murder, fried chicken etc are not heritage.. tree dwelling is though

>It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks
Nah dog they just owned all the boats that transported you stupid fucks, all the auction houses that sold you, and all the coon catchers that brought you back.
White people gave you fucks you're own country but you choose to stay so fuck off nigger. Can't wait until this country goes mexican or asian then your nigga ass will truly see what oppression looks like

it was you that got 1 shekel from shariablue for this bozd
you had no tech, the brits had
guns>no food
sage

>History is only 200 years long and I think Jews are white
Lol. You're welcome for 15 points more IQ and the highest standard of living of any black community on the planet.

Sage'd

Nigger jelly because you don't know how to get comped.

Look at this fucking moron.

Ready history, arab slave trade, all black slaves but they cut off their balls and dick before slavery so no descendants.

>Meme flag
>Unironically using cum skins as a term
>Would rather bitch on pol than get a job
Sheeeeit you a dumb nigger.

> We dindu nuffin

lol

Fire this one, David

I don't think he realises that on Sup Forums we have ID's.

That’s right!
What chu gonna do, nigger!
What chu gonna do!

>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered but

My child, we understand. ((They)) want you dead. All roads lead to London, even yours. End the Fed.

FPBP

Have a pic nig

you realise racism has always fucking existed. Also kys

>being this much of a faggot

It was a mistake I admit

Niggers aren't worth shit. It was a mistake to bring them over, it was a mistake to try and domesticate them, and it was a mistake to give them any rights whatsoever.
You are the scum of the planet, worthy of neither pity nor respect, and I hope you all meet your maker on the 4th.
Fuck off and die and take your nigger spawn with you.
That is all

The samefagging is real with this one.

No, it was your own people selling you to the kikes.
>It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.
It was the kikes and yourselves doing the raping.
>It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.
Wrong.
>It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.
Meh.
>It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate
Too bad we can't do it any longer, eh?
>It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities
Maybe don't sell/do drugs, nigger, and you'd be fine.
>It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs
Nigs gonna nig either way.
>It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.
Don't be a criminal, don't go to jail.
>It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.
MUH BLOOD DIAMONDS
>It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.
Nigs gonna nig again.
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single dictator.
Sandnigs gonna nig, too.
>It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
More niggity nigging.
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo
Do nigs ever stop nigging? Nope.
>It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it
YOU WHITE DEBILS MADE ME STEAL THOSE SHOES AND PUNCH THAT COP!!!
>It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.
Yes, it was.
>You are the cause of all of this.
I'm to blame for your stupid criminal behavior? Sure, nigger.

Funny, my family only immigrated here 60 years ago, and you fuckers want me to feel bad and/or accept responsibility for shit that happened here >100 years before we left Europe?

Get fucking stuffed.

newfgts are still bumping
bump

Ha! As proof of your mistreatment in America past you use a modern picture of a child who never left Africa.

Thank white people for:

- that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that's where.

Nice try rabbi.
Or you're just another nigger trying to make a false racism claim.

Y'know, I'd cleverly green text your entire post and respond to every single point with my own the prove there is a deeper level to each that you aren't seeing, but I assume you already know the counter-points I'd use and have your own clever responses that boil to "we wuz" memes because you are larping faggot.

If we had allowed the KKK to exterminate you we would not have any of the problems that niggers currently create. Niggers ruin everything they are allowed to touch.

you got that shit right nigger.
i'm over 200 years old and owned a bunch of your kind.
some of the young nigreses were kind of fun after i threw them in the creek to clean them up a little.
in some ways i'm glad i had to turn 'em loose, the kept wanting shit, gibs me dis gibs me dat.

You are no black. You are full of shit.

You mean purchased from African slave traders who initially enslaved other niggers.
>b-b-but white people still...
None of it would have happened if it wasn't for niggers in Africa enslaving each other, starting the slave trade, culminating in colonization.
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg
>It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.
Private prisons are lolberg garbage. The whole prison system should be replaced with penal slavery (which the 13th amendment allows)
>It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single dictator.
Modus tollens fallacy
>It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries
Actually niggers have equal test to whites but niggers produce more estrogen. Crime is in their DNA so that doesn't matter.
archive.is/7Au5W
It was also white people who freed nigs from slavery, gave them civil rights, affirmative action, pays most of the tax dollars that go towards welfare nigs use, etc.
Now go shove a whole watermelon in your mouth.

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>I don't think he realises that on Sup Forums we have ID's.

My sides

Good eye

But you did get it easy in the long-term you have it better than some kid dying of cholera in Uganda do you have a computer or a phone better than having your family die of war you ingroant prick

Funny how your own Kings rounded you up and sold you, but we'll just overlook that fact I guess...

No, it wasn’t us. Those were our ancestors and we aren’t responsible for their failures, which include abolishing said slavery Now fuck off back to Africa, ape.

Nope. I didn't do shit, nigger. Btw, let me be clear. I am not calling you a nigger right now because of the color of your skin. I am calling you a nigger because of your display of ignorance that you claim to be fact. There are niggers of every race, ethnicity, creed, background, and walk of life. A nigger is simply someone who ignores the value of the Light. All light is information. Someone who refuses to accept that they were wrong about something and allows their emotions to guide their thinking instead of the opposite will not ever learn.

Learn history nigger, it was you who enslaved your own people who then traded them to us for blankets n shit.

nigger larp
niggers were sold by niggers to niggers
>redit spacing
fuck off pleb

Oh! Btw, OP! The liberal "white" people that have been teaching you this nonsense that you claim is true? See image.

And it will be us that places your 16% In FEMA camps to finish the job...

Go back to africa you nigger and take some more subhumans with you. I wish we never enslaved you lazy fucks because you plague my country causing almost half the crime and those blm retards

Actually my family didnt do shit cause our lineage is christian based and we dont do that shit you hear?

Stop talking and start working

Lol

It was Arabs who enslaved Africans first and still do.

It was blacks who sold them to whites.

It was white people and ONLY white people who care about blacks.

I'm Chinese and I cannot wait till whites lose enough world power - so China can just go in and raze Africa instead of having to play nice for your White PROTECTORS.

So go on, keep biting the hand that feed you, white people are too nice to you, they won't stop wanting to help you but soon they won't have the power to, and it's your fault.

im sorry based black man have mercy on us kekistanis though we love you

Are you trying to evoke an emotional response?
Prove one of your accusations to be objectively bad for a person of white descent

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

/thread
/debate

you were never enslaved, mostly because you arent black and this just a shitty bait larp.

remember to sage

Listen, jackass. No one alive did any of those things, so grow up and stop being a tool for the puppet masters.

kek. fpbp

I think what the Nigger means by "YOU"...is "JEW"...!

Nigger version of "Surfs-Up...!"

Everyone knows Niggers can't talk, or write...

lmao, so you just called yourself a stinky nigger...you should lurk more fag.

no you're KANGZ enslaved you and sold you to whites and arabs.

More soldiers died fighting to free you than there were niggers forcefully brought to North America. The rest of the slaves were just bred like the farm animals they are.

My ancestors were mostly in Canada or the The Caucasus when black people where being traded as slaves in the states. Also you're not responsible for your ancestors. All you can do is try to make the world a better place today. Takkun Olam *

* I'm half mountain Jew. The Germans considered them true Aryans, even though they fought for Russia and were Jewish.

Kind of ironic that you post using the Democrat flag considering that several of your "it was yous" happened because of democrats. It was you who didn't study history.

Blacks rounded up other blacks and Jews bought them to sell in the New World. You oughta be thankful they had the kindness to bring your nappy headed ass over here to civilization or you'd be dead at 11 in a child army.

>It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.
Why the fuck would we have sex with a sheboon?

>It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.
See above, also, whipping you is the only way to get your lazy asses to pick.

>It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.
Yeah, I dunno why they quit.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.
But it wasn't us that started the slaughter. We introduced civilization to your wretched wilderness and not a one of you has managed to take the reigns and use it.

>It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.
Are you high? Probably. But go read our anti-discrimination laws.

>It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.
We didn't put the crack pipe in your mouth.

>It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.
We didn't put the gun in your hand.

We didn't commit the crime.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.
Inexcusable abuses like what, bringing Africa into the modern age?

You guys were killing each other a long time before we ever set foot on that shithole.

Forgot to mention it was other shitskins, who sold you out to us.

And it was you who perpetuated the slaughter.

>It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
And it was you who have yet to rebuild or reclaim what was lost by foreign invaders.

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
We didn't fight the wars, you did.

>It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.
Blacks are generally criminals by birth, but we aren't the ones committing the crimes, you are.

>It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.
It was Jews who brought you to the new world and Africans who sold you to them.

THIS THREAD HAHAHAHA

Hi new buddy.

They had to make it illegal to teach slaves to read in order to keep them stupid and complacent. You can't claim that they were stupid farm animals because of genetics at that point. Then after the war the whites rioted and killed any blacks who did too well for themselves. Look at the Tulsa race riot. Then you wonder why they act like animals today.