This doesn't sound fake at all

>This doesn't sound fake at all

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/917466583131410433
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-09/new-york-times-hypocrisy-exposed-former-reporter-says-paper-killed-weinstein-expose-
youtu.be/YpWN7ws9Ee8
youtube.com/watch?v=nLGppZLdYGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roasties BTFO

>ethernet packet likes
what, if anything, was meant by this?

How long is his tongue?

twitter.com/i/moments/917466583131410433
>People immediately stopped talking about the women he raped
>As soon as he's president, let's make up a story where he rapes a 12 year old girl

Also how girthy was it?

who the fuck is this faggot "Judd Legume"?

>MFW women talk around me

>EVERY ONE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

(((judd)))

I don't have time to verify Legum's claims, maybe they're true, maybe they're not. Buy, Legum has worked for Hillary Clinton and his Center for American Progress is funded by Soros and does work for the DNC.

Why didn't he sue the NYT like he said he would?

>b-but drumpf too

>Natasha

Sounds like a Russian hacker

Hillary raped me in the ass with a glass bottle.

He has 200-300 lawsuits with his corporations at any given time.
Because he has disassociated himself from his companies, his legal teams have no doubt pursued litigation for brand damage.

All in due time, if it hasn't settled already

Is Russia narrative collapsing? Again? We back at sexual harassment narrative? Again?

Or he can't prove those allegations were false in a court of law. Just like he couldn't prove he was a billionaire in a court of law

Sounds legit. I'll contact mister Maddow and Miss Anderson. Can I has your contact? Nevermind, actually. Just drop by CNN headquarters anytime and ask for Chad. Chad Bolff. Yes, I'm a jew.

>ywn be dominated by The Donald

HE'S WORSE THAN HARVEY WEINSTEIN AMIRITE?!?!?!

Do you know how long corporate litigation takes? The circus of it all? Years, man, years.

Even clear-cut cases of IP theft or infringement winds becoming a legal battle of attrition. A slow attack against the NYT is at the very least a two-fold strategy - NYT loses credibility with wildly baseless articles, reducing their revenue, then legal fees begin to trickle in on an already-hurting net income, which places pressure on management to provide investors with answers.

Funding may be pulled, and the bottom falls out from under the Jew York Times. But that's just what I've seen historically. I wouldn't claim to know what President Trump has planned for them.

She liked IT ,...... A Little Late to Cry,....... FUCK Off that propaganda shit. Nobody believes Woman looking for attention in "These" circles ..... ! Another juicepress tries to make some Petrodollars ..... ! Funny how cheap and stupid Americans Are to manipulate

>couldn't

What makes you believe that he was unable to do so, instead of simply wishing not to do so?

Proof or it didn't happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

>Drumpf dick suckers will defend this
>Drumpf dick suckers don't realize rich guys have the best lawyers and can pay people off
>Drumpf dick suckers don't realize only 35% of sexual assaults go reported so this is only the tip of the ice berg
>Drumpf dick suckers are brainwashed and will continue to support their asshole god emperor

I wish Trump did this to me. Hell I would be his little nigress pet in the oval office. He can have me chained naked to the desk.

based

HEY DEMOSHITS HOW ARE THOSE AEXUAL HARRASMENT LAWSUITS FROM RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION COMING ALONG? WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THAT RIGHT?

Is this the left-wing media's form of damage control over the Weinstein incident?

>using wikipedoa as source
F--

Try scrolling down to the bottom where all the reputable sources are

They're bringing this back up?

Judd Legum raped me in high school

JUst normal in Gaymerica, Pedomerica, Transmerica , ..... Swallow Now what You cocksuckers have created! Have fun splitmerica, in your Warmerican divertmerican Society. Its fun to See You kill each other and The grow of Economy i.e. DEtroit !

The whole World likes America, really...... Hahahaha,..... Many countries ,....... Hahahahaha . The bill comes for what You have Done.

Judd Legum made me watch him masturbate in his apartment and he came in a house plant pot

judd legum literally raped 6 million children desu

>Always so bitter and mean to other countries like UK and USA
lol'ing at your life Germany

Trying to divert away from the Jew perv Weinstein?
Movie studios hired pimps for Harvey

New York Times Hypocrisy Exposed: Former Reporter Says Paper Killed Weinstein Expose In 2004

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-09/new-york-times-hypocrisy-exposed-former-reporter-says-paper-killed-weinstein-expose-

longer than his fingers i hope

Judd Legum dressed as a woman and paid me to fuck his shaved boipucci in a Best Buy parking lot in 2007 via Craigslist under the pseudonym "Judge Bean"

>get raped
>dont file a police report
>attack the president
Hmm

>Try scrolling down to the bottom where all the reputable sources are
>Guardian
>NYT
>WP
>VOX
>The (s)Hill

I assume there's another "bottom" with the reputable sources you're talking about.

That's why all the immigrants love to show their "gratitude and peace" when they come to your country t. OberCuckenfuehrer

I was violently raped by Hillary Clinton on a field trip to D.C. when I was in junior high. Her cock was so huge I could feel it almost reach my colon and lower intestine. Afterwards she pulled out and bathed me in her semen, spraying it all over my face. My teacher found me and after I told her what happened she tried to tell the police; she killed herself the next day with a bullet to the back of the head.

Did he likk cocaine off her puss puss? Charges don't stikk unless he likk.

youtu.be/YpWN7ws9Ee8

Hahaha, dreamer, ..... Have fun in your rotten Country. You Are Done ! But Yeah ,.... I Love to See You in your American Dream ..... Very Funny . You will get what You earn,..... ! Hahahahahahajaja ,.... Nice that You can Not Go outside without a weapon ! Hananana You Are assfucked you ami Bastards !!! We like to See You die!

>had been dating this for atleast 5 years
>making out with kids
nice try shlomo

Your not a man if you haven't pushed a girl against a wall and made out with here.

People despise Trump and would lie about it if they thought they could get away with it. Not saying it didn't happen, just that these claims are especially lacking when it comes to Trump.

The lefties are nervous

How would you know how many cases go unreported.....if they're unreported?

ON your knees,.... Cowboys,..... Hahahaha..... Love IT - anthem comes !

the guy is named after a bean

DOwn on your knees and sing The Song from "United" States ,....... Hahaha,.....

Trump threw me on a pinball machine and raped me.

yep

Sorry , "un-United" slaves,....... Hahaha,......

>gets pussy comped
I truly love our meme President.

Oh boy here we go again: youtube.com/watch?v=nLGppZLdYGE

Yes, no one except dumb middle-aged cat ladies believe it. Not even the GOP.DNC establishment leftists that peddle it.

EVeryday Business US Army, so what ? He gave lessons , how to. EVeryday Business , Monica Lewinski

they are back to this because of the massive hollywood shit going down lol
FUCKING DESPERATE

>females

He sued the guy because he wrote trump wasn't a billionaire.

Only trump is a lame duck. The New York Times is having a great time

Some of us think differently.

Your 'God Emperor' is falling, and you can't save him at all. Be assured of that.

Shut up you Muslim cunt

Looks like Babylon is falling and they are trying to bring Trump down with him.

Alpha as fuck

They are all too busy clawing at and biting each other.

This week is going to be fucking hilarious, I predict we haven't even seen shit yet.

Kys turbonerd

>prove those allegations were false
what did he mean by this