/shills/

why is there so much shillling right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K47xqAqyuLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check those sick numbers bro

How does someone idolize both Hitler and Ron Paul? Seems incredibly logically inconsistent.

You mean shitlord fuckhead Nazi cunts? Dunno, tryhardism is all the fucken rage right now

Good question

Because "troll" became "shill".

You did poorly.

Nah there's acutally shills on this site. A lot of them.

b-but i wanted 1164

Less than you think. You guys are being trolled but would rather think it's a giant conspiracy to talk up the left.

>right now
It's been AT LEAST two years. Ever since reddit started phone posting on here, we've had a massive increase in Libertarians, AnCaps, and other moderates. If these faggots hadn't flooded here, we probably wouldn't have had the massive increase in shills to match.

go back

>It's been AT LEAST two years.

I know but I glanced the catalog 15min ago, its crazy shilled. It comes in waves as you already know. We are on the apex.

Are you joking? There's definitely shills for Steve Bannon and his crew. Definitely Media Matters shills. Also bots with Sup Forums pass.

CIA is shutting down a ton of Russian troll farms, so they're pushing it in overdrive.

Just go to infinity and wait it out. I post on both so shills coming here is no skin off my nose.

They both wanted to end the fed.

It's Canadian Thanksgiving :D

because they are losing badly

YES THIS!
1 guy had 50+ posts in a thread on Spencer. Calling everyone shills and faggots who questioned Spencers methods. Pulled out his pass to convince everyone he was an "oldfag" from 2015 HAHAHA. Weirdest shit I've seen in awhile.

Threat neutralization. The last thing the lefties and their (((greatest allies))) want is for Sup Forums to become an effective platform for the transmission of right wing ideas and strategies.

>picture of Hitler
>picture of Roosevelt
>american education
>lousy faggot making a gay pose just to flex hard his small biceps

This picture is beyong cringe.

>picture of Roosevelt
German education everybody

who is that guy on the pic?

Right Wing Death Squad
youtube.com/watch?v=K47xqAqyuLU