Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>parents pushing their kids into an STD ridden world with degenerate behavior is the same thing as taking them to church once a week

one of these is actually harmful

well what? one is good and the other is bad.

You can apply it to anything parents make their kids do

easy, dont take them to church or gay rallies....?

Child Protective Services needs to take kids away from these pervert pedos.

worshipping semitic fuckery either way

I wanna say at least the children in church aren't getting molested by fags
But I know in my heart that isn't true

Beat way to win that argument is say you're against them both

Also why do faggots assume that everyone who's anti gay is religious?

Fags burn(with no way to be saved) so they should die.

also
>burn in hell if you touch your self or eat shrimp
they clearly haven't read the Bible

Pretty sure that liberals rage about religious indoctrination all the time.

He thinks he's refuting the original point, but in reality he has strengthened it. The argument he is making is a logical fallacy... false dichotomy. Believing that gay pride rallies are indoctrinating children is in no way related to your beliefs about religious indoctrination. It's entirely consistent to believe BOTH are indoctrination.

That statement doesn't detract from what was said about gays at all, its merely deflection.

you don't understand friend, a child watching 2 hairy bears buttfuck and piss on each other is not harmful.

going to church and learning basic morals? UNTHINKABLE, SCIENCE DAMN THOSE UNINTELLIGENT BELIEVERS.

I really hate seeing children in schools. In most cases, they don't understand what they're doing and what they're promoting. I think most children are pressured into going to school by their parents and, therefore, pressured into believing in good grades for scholarships.

I agree with both.

lol religion != sexuality. it's a retarded whataoutism

Fuck church and fuck gay rallies. Simple.

You're a nigger

Yes both of those are true it doesn't change the fact that they are both correct.

>Parents have a moral responsibility for the upbringing of their children
>Teaching them morality is the same as teaching them immorality
The absolute state of liberal insanity

>making your kids go to a fag parade filled with horny gays, naked men, trannies and other overly sexual perverts is just like going to church

What makes their values inmoral and yours moral?
Just a friendly question.

Yeah this, liberal parenting is just going with whatever and teaching zero morals or values, this is why 5 year olds are getting hormone therapy and learning to loot stores and riot.

That's a false equivalence if I ever saw one, but even if you were to accept it, it only proves that both churches and gay rallies are bad for kids.

More pics like this please showing how gays are overly flamboyant at pride rallies and the rallies are just degenerate bullshit

>Religion
backbone of the societal cooperation game for a few thousand years
keepers of knowledge for at least the same period of time

>Homosexuality
breeding super-aids inside men's colons
over represented in child-molestation statistics

>Hmmm

Children can't receive the Eurachrist because they can't understand it

I'd still rather have my kid go go church where he is told an all powerful being loves him unconditionally but he should still try to do good

even so, still better than a modern huwhite degenerate

Nasty sodomites always attacking the church and Christ.

Don't take them to Catholic churches.
Take them to an orthodox church.
Easy fix.

Fags are indoctrinated to hate religion. You need to converse them with to understand this. A large amount of faggots genuinely believe that down South people still pour hot lead down their throats.
Like niggers, their fear and angst is generated from propaganda to solidify a voting block.

What your asking is whether or not morals are more than just social constructs like radical leftists believe. Actually demonstrating that their is a natural law through God is too rigorous to do in a few sentences especially if you want it fully logically sequenced. It is something you should look into on your own if this question interests you. A shorter and less complete answer for the objective nature of morality can be found in pragmatism. If you have two societies where one takes their children to church and teaches them the morals you learn there, while the other takes their children to gay pride parades teaching them the morals they learn there, which society do you think will be healthy? which do you think will survive? if they were to ever fight over resources which do you think would win?

Whether you believe in God or not, nature is a powerful check on humans making up their own rules.

Both of them are right.

Pedophiles should be executed, shill.

>Go to church learn about morals, and get shitty songs stuck in your head, learn how to dress up nice and take pride in your appearance.
>Go to gay parade get molested by same sex, get HIV, Hepatitis, or other STD, have to look at dudes and chicks half-clothed run around like animals.

Fact: Faggots are child molesters and even allowing one to raise a child ought to be considered child abuse.

You open your faggot mouth about a church to me in public and you'll be getting your jaw wired shut in no time.

Moral subjectivity is the biggest lie of the modern era.
There in an objective truth to the morality practiced that gives rise and dominance to civilizations, and one that breeds downfall of a civilization.

Utter bullshit with some half-points buried in low level sophistry.

The value of a belief is in the ends. Degeneracy leads to civilizations collapse.
t. Atheist who goes to church and will make my kids go

most churches dont have people who touch kids
its a bad meme and you know it

Sure you would buddy.

Church won't convert children to pic related

>A faggot is arrested for molesting children
>b-b-b-but c-church

Another point in my corner. Another faggot kiddy-fiddler. The difference is, if he'd done it at a faggot-pride parade, everyone would be applauding.

Catholicism is not Christian.
Pedo Catholics raping kids is part of the age old Roman pantheon.

Made me think

>Homosexual marriage equals heterosexual marriage
>Homosexuals aren't reprobates
>Homosexual behaviour is the same as heterosexual behaviour

To be honest though I actually really hate these pride parades. They always enforce the stereotype that all gays are fags.

All gays are fags.