Has anyone successfully deprogrammed a liberal girlfriend?

I'm dating this girl, born in canada, raised in a blue state, went to college in canada. She's great for everything but her political beliefs. She hates Trump with a passion, and freaks out when I say anything negative about refugees, or positive about deporting illegals.

Goes on about bullshit about basic human rights.

Anyone ever deal with a woman like this in their personal life and successfully conditioned them from the institutional propaganda?

How did you go about it? Advice?

yup, I've successfully turned my mexican girlfriend from a degenerate beaner who was a stronk womyn into my loyal loving wife who wants to have many kids and stay home with them. she was already a citizen btw.

>inb4 muh race mixing

But, HOW? I want to do this but not in i'll wreck our entire relationship sort of way.

Try showing her evidence, make her feel bad about her beliefs. Red pill the fuck out of her.

I was just a good boyfriend who loved her but didn't grovel at her feet and pedestalize her like some cucks do. I maintained my dominant role and she responded accordingly.

it literally is as simple as being alpha

don't do thisthat's how you fuck it up. just be chill and try to influence her more covertly

Move to a diverse area, let nature take its course then have available funds to bug out when ready.

Or let her get a job that has regular dealings with them. Solicitors that deal with road traffic accidents are a brilliant one, all my Mrs jad to do was look at a surname on a new file and surprise-surprise - 6 people in the fucking car every time, or they spoke perfect english untill there was a problem with the case and all of a sudden didnt understand a basic word

Nice

>implying you can love someone while trying to change a huge aspect of them

let it go OP, or consider her opinions more - I cant see this working otherwise

btw propaganda is a two way street, what do you think pol is?

Mostly age imo. My gf is doing the similar shit. Making such an effort to show me she is a perfect wife, but it's because she's also panicking she's aging and losing her looks. One day she broke down and said all she has is her looks and nothing else of value.

I am dating a girl who was liberal when we first met which was just over a year ago

> Smart, hardworking, and thinks for herself
> Was liberal because that's the direction the media and school/college pointed her
> I introduce her to alternative viewpoints and encourage her to read right leading books and news sources to balance it out
>Her own logic and the election cycle did the rest.

Pretty sure she is more conservative than me now. She just got her CC and shooting is our favorite activity together now.

Did it with my dick. She's as loyal as a woman can be.

Find some thing she does wrong that she would hate you for doing if you did. Guilt trip her over it and psychologically manipulate her into actually listening to you for a minute without getting triggered. Then just bring the facts and logic and you're done.

>current year
>still pursuing women
Literally why? Women will be obsolete after artificial wombs are fully functional and sexbots are realistic enough. The female gender should be abandoned altogether.

The only place in the world where every point of view is allowed

That said, I did this to a trap gf and not an actual woman (fucking ewwwwww)

Yes. Took about a year. Though it remains to be seen how she will vote in the next election. She is now full aware of the corrupt bullshit that is the left, and is fully aware of our redpills and shakes her head in disgust at (((Them))).
The key is you have to start red pilling her slowly. Start with the not hard to swallow ones 1st.
Rapefugee and antifa attack articles and videos is a good start.

It's pretty fucking simple. Don't be autistic and have your life in order. She will look at you as an example. She will see her liberal friends living pay check to pay check as degenerates.

fuck, this is great

You have to cum inside them a bunch of times. The combination of the brain chemicals from their orgasm and the hormones from your jizz leaves them in a highly suggestible state.

Yes, you can literally control a womans mind with your spooge.

Put her in the trash where she belongs

true, works also with most woman

Seems like an endless supply of stories coming out about blacks beating and rapping whites. New ones everyday.
Show her some of those.

This.

This is fake news. If you watch the entire ad they all transform into women of different races, not just black to white.

Yes, it might not be worth it because there is a lot of bs you will deal with. Mostly from her friends.

Lead with firm hand.
She will follow.
Women dont react to rationality.

>or not jerk off for a week and blow it in her a couple times in one nite
anecdotal report. It was the hardest a woman ever fell for me. Literally could control her.

Yes. First I fixed myself after university. Then I slowly worked on my wife. Now she is working on her friends on faceberg which I find funny but futile.

My wife and I are from New England. She's a dancer (not a stripper), and has always been in the liberal arts scene because of it. I'm always a little worried she'll take a hard left one day, but then she says some racist shit and blames it on the both of us growing up in an "urban" setting. I love her.

Don't change for them. I've held strong to my conservative beliefs and slowly but surely my gf is changed. But sounds like you have some work to be done with someone with that much subversion.

If she was a citizen then she wasn't Mexican.

it me or does that look like a really really really shit advertisement from a unilever budgeted company, half the bottle aint shown in the first pic, it's like someone just shopped it in

Yeah I certainly won't change, it just dismays me when I talk about things frankly with her and she gets upset.

Yes and I ended up marrying her. At one time she was a very independent and opinionated pseudofeminist, but I eventually turned her into a submissive conservative lady who takes my side in all things, even against her own parents. I fucked her hard and often while gradually exposing her to my personal beliefs and since she was obsessed with my cock it was remarkably easy to redpill her. The thing you need to realize about women is that hypergamy is real and they will submit to the strongest male figure in their life. They innately want to mate with Chad because it's in the best interest of their offspring to mix with an alpha male. Doing so provides the highest odds for their children's survival, so women are instinctively attracted to the Chad personality/body type and that is why Chad always gets the girl even if he's a shithead. They will fall over themselves to mate with an alpha male and will agree with him on even the most outrageous issues if they think it will give them a shot of sex with him, in the same way that libcucks virtue signal hoping to get a female (this doesn't work though). If you want your girl to mirror your beliefs then you need to be her Chad, OP. Stand your ground on everything important to you to start with because alphas don't let anyone influence them. Get in the gym and start lifting because alphas are strong and disciplined. Get your finances in order because alphas are responsible. Don't be a lazy sack of shit because alphas use their time wisely. Dress sharp because alphas present themselves well. Don't let her tell you what to do because that's a shit test and betas fall for it while alphas don't. Fuck her and make her cum as much as possible because alphas like to breed. Basically be a real man like they used to make us, and literally fuck the liberal right out of her.

Dumb faggot, this place is full of every fucking type of person on earth. We have gays, trans, retards, autists, chads, high IQ, low IQ, white, black, yellow, red, green, roach everything exists here bud. This place is the opposite of an echo chamber.

>t. civnat

Is dove /oursoap/ now?

real pol neets like myself dont even shower

Multiple. Remember, women aren't capable of thinking deeply about things like politics. They socially wing-it to fit in until they find a man, and then they adopt his political views.

Well she's being awfully resistant to adopting my political views so far, but I'll keep at it.

Walk through a bad neighborhood with her, if she gets raped it'll either fix her or make her double down.

What doesnt work:
>hurr durr let me tell you about the jews
What does work is challenging everything dumb they say, they speak to sound smart so eventually they will follow

Dating is not the same as a long-term relationship. If you end up moving in together, she is guaranteed to adopt your political views. Right now, she is just repeating the things the man on the TV says so she fits in socially. All women are like this, which is why there appears to be a liberal slant with women. The reality is, they are just more likely to repeat what they hear from the TV and not question it.. At least not until they find a man to think critically for them.

I've been washing my onaholes with dove for years.

We've been dating for about a year now, and she spends most of her time at my place, so getting close to that.

Keep hammering away, and if she doesn't conform, fuck it who cares? Meanwhile, smash that pussy. Get her pregnant, and if she still doesn't conform, leave her and the kid to fend for themselves. It will be the ultimate liberal experience for her. Just like dating a nigger.

This

>WE LOVE OUR BASED LEGAL ANCHOR BABIES DON'T WE MAGAPEDES

the picture means that everyone has a little good in them

Red Pilled the waifu with podesta's emails.

Are you from Houston?

yeah leave her behind to become a mindless cog in corporate jewery and leech off the system. good goy

nice uh...thumbnail

underated

DAS RITE

just talk to her, slowly and without being pushy

and im talking actual conversation, no memes

You have to do it slow, you can't just confront her head on or it will be you VS everything she's ever been taught by anyone she's ever cared about.

Just drop little hints here and there but make sure she doesn't clue on to what you're doing.
>freaks out when I say anything negative about refugees, or positive about deporting illegals.
You've already stuffed up there but hopefully that's only a minor setback.

I'm almost there with my wife but she has always been a Dino. Her beliefs almost totally align with mine except for hands off muh pussy. The other day I caught her saying "fucking liberals are retarded."

Burka the bitch and threaten to cut her clit off. If she wants savages she needs to behave like one.

Red pill the fuck out of her and don't be a simp-ass beta cuck.

OP, yes...

Just subtlely turn on Alex Jones when you are driving places

Stop using the pirate flag is a great first step, its the best leddit normalfag detector we've got, if you are the type of person that likes the pirate flag you won't be capable of really doing anything.

I am taking it back

good job. I wish others could figure this out. *internet highfive*

yes . although I suspect she was going with the flow and waited for someone like me to redpill her

>He doesnt like the Pirate Flag

This. If persuasion man has taught you anything, it's that facts don't matter, and since you're dealing with women, emotional and visual persuasion is the way to go.

Not gonna work m8, you mind as well petition gook to make a rick and morty flag, its just as attractive to normalfag cancer

hahahahaa you win

so we don't have to talk to you

I've noticed this as well, a lot of young women are ashamed they don't know any recipes or had any customs that their mother or grandmother passed down to them.

this.
and dont forget the most important ingredient.
Time.

MUH RACE MIXING

My wife was always conservative but held some stupid liberal views and I've turned her almost to a full 1488. Pretty much the 14 without the 88.
I just drop subtle redpills all the time and when she calls me on it I pull out some facts to back it up.

Has nothing to do with me m8, has everything to do with the type of newfag people that use it tend to think Sup Forums is some super secret club and they want to larp as something akin to anonnymoose

>Anyone ever deal with a woman like this in their personal life and successfully conditioned them from the institutional propaganda?
ya my wife of 5 years. ama

>How did you go about it?
She moved in with me, I live in a neighborhood with a lot of niggers. She's pretty fucking racist right now. Took about a year and a half.

Women don't use logic to base their opinions. Most of it is emotions.

I wasn't full blown liberal, but I was raised by them.
Took my husband a couple years, but here I am.
He just kept saying he was a history fanatic and WWII was his favorite war to research.
I've always been into spooky /x/ type shit, so when he told me about the philadelphia project I was all over that like white on rice.
He kept nudging me to research what REALLY happened at a slow enough pace, and introduced me to Sup Forums.
Whenever I would spout some bullshit like "I don't understand why it's such a big deal that gay people get married" or "I see nothing wrong with taxing the rich out the ass, they have enough money", he would look at me horrified and explain the truth that marriage is for providing a stable family for children and turning the natural sex drive into productivity, and that there is no desire to get rich if all your money is redistributed anyway, which makes everyone only work at the bare minimum.
He kept me in check with looks of disapproval, which hurts if you really love and respect someone.
Now he has to keep me in check because I'm more militant about gassing the kikes race war now.

Have you popped out ATLEAST 6 white babies yet?

>He kept me in check with looks of disapproval, which hurts if you really love and respect someone.
please. i love and respect my wife and she can shove those looks up her ass

>showing evidence to a woman
>expecting women to actually give a shit about facts

Someone shop King Crimson in the last panel

I've been gone for six months. Six fucking months. What the hell is this shit? Why has nobody told these degenerates to gas themselves?

Been with mine for 10 years. She came from an all liberal household and was herself.

The best way to get them to stick with you is the subtle red pills and black pills. Exposure to the elements is a must.

In my case, she moved to the east coast and got to deal with niggers firsthand.

It's good to get the young liberals who are just turning 18, and indoctrinate those. If you wait until they are in their late twenties, they are already a full fledged SJW roastie and turning them is next to impossible.

For years, I have constantly brought up the fact liberals are hypocrites on just about every issue imaginable. We share computers, so I have always left the bookmarks and memes all over. The good red pilled far right memes about Barbara Spectre, Jewish control and what niggers do to society. Full fledged nazism is what you are steering them into. You will be surprised how a corrupted liberal female can become so racist every black will become a nigger to them.

Every shitskin muslim she will see as a terrorist. She trust them so little because of me she won't even walk in a nigger area out of fear of being raped now.

You'll know btw, within the first year if you have even a marginal chance of success. You should start with questions like 'what do you think about dating black men' and go from there. If she takes offense to subtle suggestion, and refuses it for long durations of time - time to look for a new girlfriend. lol

You have to do exactly what the kikes do, but in reverse. Never let a chance down, at every turn you constantly expose them to racial suggestion. You make it a part of daily life you are so hardcore about it. You will succeed eventually. Call every naive liberal white person a goyim, I've always called them retarded goyim right in front of her. It will work, in time!

What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

If you have money:
Take her on an awesome European vacation to a hotel that just so happens to be in a muslim no-go zone, or anywhere in the immediate proximity of some refugee camp, and then go for a walk with her outside.

Good luck though, op. I was good friends with some leftist hippie for a while (keeping my beliefs to myself) until the day that I pointed out the history of the peace sign. Of all things that could possibly set a leftist off, it was that. She became infuriated and never spoke to me again.

Reddit flooded this place and genuinely believe in DUDE CIVIC NATIONALISM LMAO and believe anyone telling them to fuck off is a Clinton funded shill. It drove a lot of people away.

Wife voted for obama in 2008. She votes straight GOP now and hates liberals

confirmed /oursoap/

>this in their personal life and successfully conditioned them from the institutional propaganda?
>How did you go about it? Ad

Make sure you get anal before the relationship ends. She can never take it back!

Two so far :D

That's about the average this day and age.

Keep it up. Three is the new two.

This.
Mormon brides are the best for this.

Then you have to put up with their batshit crazy religion and family.

>bat shit crazy religion
>user stick your cock in and cum as much as you want!
nigga you gay