Wish french police starts cleaning our cunt from apes as their american collegues do

Wish french police starts cleaning our cunt from apes as their american collegues do

Well since since no one else is posting in your thread I'll give you a bump in story form
About 2 months ago I was walking my dog around town. I bump into this girl, we're both going down the same street, to the same path in the woods where I usually walk my dog, same everything. She says I have a nice dog (its an ugly mutt my friends gave me) and starts a conversation, she's from Germany, right, she's visiting cousins here (North dakota so I guess it makes sense) and wanted to check out the woods. My mind is focused on other things and she wont take a hint (I don't know whats wrong with me, I usually like talking to people) that I want to be alone with my fucking dog. a few days later she adds me on facebook (it turns out her relatives here knew me) and she goes back to Germany. I have a gf (my first and only gf) and I don't want to mess anything up so I just avoid talking to german girl, who keeps messaging me, how are you, what's up, what are you doing friend, etc. I speak decent german and after looking at her profile it seems she doesnt have many friends. anyway my gf was a spoiled bitch who wouldnt let me breathe without permission so I left her, and the same day german girl says she was coming back to the US for a week. I was still pretty mad and she texted me just after I told the other bitch to get out, so I texted back saying "if you step foot into my street I'll break your fucking legs". she doesnt say anything back. the next weekend its "hey how are you, are you awake, what's up" again. I never responded. 2 days after she came back here her relatives tell me she went missing, this was yesterday.
I feel like a piece of shit and I can't think straight. I've been shitposting on /ck/ ever since

wtf

all cops here are all racist, many are redpilled, even the niggers. Stil fuck them for giving me speeding tickets.

Maybe you're just disrespectful, thats why u get tickets

i am, fuck them

Nah bro you're a sociopath and I refuse to be your ticket out of this
I don't believe you, you did this.

i didnt do anything

uhh why did you tell german qt that you would break her legs, a-a-user? :'(

on a side note:
Can any native speaker paraphrase my question in 1st post in the correct way?

thanks

I had this kind of sperg moment

I wish the French police starts getting rid of Niggers in our country, just like the American cops do?

It's not that bad for online chat but should probably read something like, "I wish the french police would start cleaning our cunt from apes as their american colleagues do". It's important to have a subject (I) and should be "the french police". And by cunt I guess you mean country or area.

>Wish french police starts cleaning our cunt from apes as their american collegues do

I wish the french police would start cleaning our country from apes like their american colleagues do.

>>I wish the french police would start cleaning our pussies of bbc like the americans do. :^)

thank you dude

I wish you won't feel like a piece of shit for a long time
good luck

thank you too

I wish the French police would clear our country of apes like their American counterparts

p.s cunt is an obscenity if you didn't know

btw you're autistic

You too have a nice day

this is a good video

kek, cops in my area have killed two blacks in the past year.
my city's pop is only like 100k also

Good thread

Do Euro's ever watch our Cop tv shows?

They're quite good

Hi, I'm watching Chicago PD right now actually
pretty nice

You know that cop just saved that person right? It's illegal to commit suicide.

I'd forgotten about that law

That wasn't really a question

You phrased it as well as the native speaker did. His statement had errors also.

IIRC he was randomly shooting a gun and the cop rammed him with his car so they wouldn't have to shoot him dead.

>not just living in a 90%+ white country
Must suck to not live in Australia

ok, ty

wut

Wasnt really a question but here:
>I wish, that the french police would begin cleansing our foulest areas from the apes that infest them, as their american collegues do