twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA
1) belittles older countries, many of which have:
>free healthcare
>racial purity
>an actual history
2) is the reason europe is shit because:
>they stopped the reich from purging the weak
>they stopped the reich from purging (((them)))
>they helped communism

If god exists, he must loathe the USA

Bump I love this country

Mmmmm that's a tasty right

>free healthcare
Is that what they teach you in Germany now? Taxes are like free money?

>they helped communism
Remind me where Karl Marx was born?

If i get shot (you probably know that feeling) i'd wake up and NOT face a $100k pill for a morphine injection and some paracetamol

America is the Great Satan

Back to the desert with you sand nigger.

Lol the last thr3ad had like six normie memes got damn

and don't you forget it

>freedom intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=mFRIJpU1k3A

If i get stabbed or beheaded for haram things (you probably know that feeling) I would not die waiting in line for """""free""""" healthcare

This thread needs more war photos

youtu.be/iUPcEYik2Oc

>his country is an American puppet state

SAD!

God bless America and no place else.

Gas all lards
they are not even apologizing for what they have brought upon their own kind

Hush hans three reich and you're out.

I’m colorblind so I cannot recognize most flags. It doesn’t matter anyway because all other countries are irrelevant. Death to every other country.

Halt die Fresse

This guy has no Idea about your freedom... I

Deine Mutti hat besuch du Antifa Hund

>usa

>gerministan

Typical Nazi germfag

>their dicks are mutilated and deformed

shit

>Antifa
>Liberal

Such eins aus du AfD Vollidiot

Why even live if you’re not from America? If I lived anywhere else I’d kill myself in like 30 minutes.

>muh free healthcare
Congrats, you have shitty genes and you need the public to pay for it

>muh free college
Congrats, you just admitted you can’t pay for the personal decisions you make

Just die if you’re not American, it’s embarassing.

This guy gets it.

>tfw intact white American masterace
Eat shit sourkraut

Antifa is very much overplayed in the media. On vacation in Europe I didn't see any protests but antifa graffiti and stickers were everywhere.

Alles Stufen der Treppe ins marxistische Dreckloch.
Mein Kampf ist hier Pflichtlektüre und dürfte dir gut tun.

Antifa are the new roaches of domestic terrorism

>Be America
>Discovered by Vikings AND by Spain
>Beautiful Christian history
>No Kingcucks
>Everyone armed to the teeth; never gonna be invaded
>Great universities
>Whatever your favorite flavor of female is, we have it.
>Good traditional food and culture
>But also new-era shit
>Horse cock tier military
>No one can compare
ChadSA!

I am conflicted. The U.S. doesn't have much in the way of history like other countries. Germany and Britain have a lot to look back on for their traditions, but it seems like when we want to look back we just borrow their movements. Like the Nazis. When people want to promote white nationalism they just go right to Nazi stuff. Where is the American White Nationalism speakers and symbols?

Are you retarded?

The only thing I don’t like about America is that we allow hundreds of irrelevant countries to exist. We should just kill them all and then pic related. This is what god meant by manifest destiny, non-Americans are non-worthy if existence. Just die.

American empire when? This pic always gets me hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM

A short lived rebellion isn't much to build on.

I'd like to emigrate to america 'cause personal reasons american dream and shiet ... I' really fail my dream to come true in america and live on the streets than never try. I'm sick of my home and faggotry.

How do I do emigrate to you. Help me please. White easteuropean slav currently in Germanistan if someone ask.

Just learn English, get some money and guns, buy a nice big house and have a good life.

So this is the power... Of lefty memes...

Imma be a nice leaf and tell you honestly, as your neighbor. Everyone fucking hates you. As soon as the US military shows any sign of weakness or decay you WILL be destroyed by literally every nation on the planet.

The American attitude and way of life are not conducive to making friends.

It's conducive to making fake friends who will pretend to be your friend because they are scared of you. Alliances can not be based on fear. Fear leads to distrust, distrust leads to resentment, resentment to hatred. The hatred, vengeance and anger felt by nations the world over will become insermountable.

But as inevitably happens eventually you will be surrounded by your fake friends who as a collective are more powerful then you. They will relize it and stab you in the back.

You will be destroyed by your pride. By your blind vanity that said America was immortal. America, like all things is mortal and I can feel it's lifespan ever-shrinking.

usa is the greatest country on earth. it has every climate and terrain. theres nothing you can't do or buy here and our military and economy dominate eurocuck countries.

USA USA USA

The reason leftys can't meme is because memes need to come from a controversial place. They have been the mainstream for the majority of the past 60 years, so they can't meme for shit.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
Those Halliburton and Lockheed CEOs need to get paid somehow!

>muh die for Israel
You retarded commie slaves helped create that shithole in the first place

Just imagine the pain and suffering of not being American

Imagine that your country is an irrelevant shithole.

Imagine that your country doesn't rule the world

Imagine that your country is defenseless and has to suck up to a stronger nation for protection

Imagine not being able to shoot a gun or afford a car

Imagine having to hate on the bigger country to make yourself feel better

That's what being non American is

>AMERICAN thread
>asshurt yuroslimes swarm in
Every time.

Kek saved

>hides behind a memeflag in shame of his irrelevant shithole

SAD!

>eventually you will be surrounded by your fake friends who as a collective are more powerful then you.
Not fucking likely Leafbro. Our civilians could take most of the other militaries of the world combined if they tried to invade. We might destroy ourselves from within, but the seas would turn red with blood before anyone marches down our streets.

>you will be destroyed by your pride
Pride doesn't destroy any nation

It's weakness

Superiority breeds jealously

Murica, violent ghettos and obesity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Our civilians could take most of the other militaries of the world combined if they tried to invade
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS

OH MY GOD MY SIDES

Quiet puppet state

Enjoy the goat fuckers faggot we didn't elect Angela Merkel 4 times

FREEDOM!

>Blaming the Jews
>Commie flag
Kek

Lel, just how I like it, no hoards of illiterate humans to ruin it.

U WANT IT COMMIE??

>my favorite amendment

Don't know why, but there's something fucking awesome about concealed-carrying an FNX-9 loaded with 17 hollow point fuck-yous everywhere I go.

>all these fucking European serfs

if you faggots would stop bending the knee to the elite/ nobility for once in your miserable fucking existence you'd understand why the US is better than you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o

>Gob less amariga!

lololo, the child mortality rate in the US is higher than in Cuba. HHAHAHAHAH maternal death rate in child birth as well.

WHEN CAN WE CLAIM WHAT IS OURS?! WHEN CAN WE CREATE THE EMPIRE OF LIBERTY LIKE JEFFERSON WANTED?!

Bump, fuck these kraut and britbong niggers

If you're white, you can stay with me until you get settled. If you're a hot female you can stay forever. If not, bring me one and I'll help you get settled.

Favorite Founding Father, name him.
>George Washington

Dickinson
What a legendary name

Did you know, there are those amongst us who would shatter our hopes for peace, order, and security? These radical malcontents don't care about you. They don't care about America! All they care about is fulfilling their own selfish desires. Let's take a tally of these agitators, shall we? There are, of course, the niggers. Those anarchistic ruffians who roam the streets, preying on any and all, stealing, murdering. The so-called "God's chosen people." Now, don't be fooled by their pseudo-knightly nonsense or supposed connections to the United States Army. These... boy scouts are nothing more than common criminals with access to some antiquated technology. Criminals who have had the audacity to claim this country's most important military installation, the Pentagon, as their own personal clubhouse! And don't be fooled, America. And what about the illegals in our cities? The frighteningly savage minorities in our great cities? And last but not least, the hideous niggers that have completely overrun the entire downtown D.C. area. Lawlessness, terror, murder. They're all around us, I know. I know. But not for long, sweet America. Not for long. Oh no. The Enclave will restore peace, order, and prosperity to this great nation. And those who oppose us will be… removed. Forever.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xQhyWv-PeVE