Where do you get your anime and manga from Sup Forums?

where do you get your anime and manga from Sup Forums?

Japan

you mean buying? I download my anime from nyaa and I use google for my manga. if I really like the series ill buy some manga from rightstuffanime.

no i more wondering where the fuck i can get all these manga scans everyone on Sup Forums gets instantaneously

Kissmanga/anime. Its officially approved by Sup Forums. We had a huge strawpoll some months ago.

i have AB for anime because i like quality but i will def check out kissmanga for scans and stuff thanks

Stop shilling your trash.

this desu
would maybe torrent but can't be arsed most of the time

I actually go out and pay my manga with real money.
If I can't find it in my country, buy from America/UK.

For my anime, I watch it on Kiss, then buy DVDs

Lurk more.

Streaming is not Sup Forums approved and never will be.

I fly to Japan to buy DVDs

Why have reports gone entirely unanswered recently? Do they not read the report queue or do they just not care?

i have lurked for two years now still no clue
i use a combo of AB and some android manga app it works well enough

Horrible for anime, they usually do a good job. Otherwise nyaa
Mangas google, but kiss and manganel are my favs.

>android manga app
Lurk the fuck more.
1 more year, you're almost there.

ok
ill check out manganel thanks

manga.madokami.com, but it is currently down.

You can stick with AB & Nyaa for finished stuff, but for stuff that still gets published your best bet are official sites of translators. Lurk more and you'll see which ones are better for which manga.

>kissanime
>offically approved by Sup Forums
Streaming is shit you fucking newfag. Get out and never come back you fucking normie trash.

not him but it has never made sense to be elitist about streaming
how can a nigh-indiscernible watermark and minor drop in quality flare your autism this hard

>minor drop in quality

You do know that you can't announce reports, do you?

Not him, but streaming is indeed shit. Still though I download anime from Kiss, because I'm superstitious and think if I get my anime or manga from anything else, the FBI might crack down on me or something stupid. Still the quality is pretty good for a watermark if you're not streaming.

I didn't announce anything. I was asking a question.