What should I expect?

What should I expect from this book?
Is it just some inconsistent scribble made by a crazy paranoid person or is there at least a little bit of truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Books are a form of hypnosis.

someone gave me a copy of this irl, idk what to do with it

Where Alex Jones got his info.

Lies!
Anything
>Anything!
They will do anything to remind you about the 6 (not possible) now 12 gorillion juden!
Bad goy! You ams aliems! I is chose ntribe!!!!!!
Literally hitler in space. Jews dindu

he plagiarized some stuff that was written as a hoax. he was a serial liar regarding his background, so why do you expect the book to be accurate either? If there is any truth in it, it will be very sparse and hard to distinguish from the lies.

Then I'm in a possession of a great hypnotic power I guess.

Im serious too. Read it. They will say any word but jew.
Exchange devil worshipping psychopath with literally any jew, then its just another gnostic fan fiction.

I've had that shit for like a decade. It sucks. Read Plato or something of actual value you nigger.

>What should I expect from this book?
The truth
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM&t=

I don't expect it to be accurate, i was ordering weird fictional stuff like Welcome to Night Vale and Discovering Scarfolk and this was in the recommendations so i took it.

And who exactly wrote it? I can see lot's of diferent Platos.

Stick to stan deyo op.
Fuck that spirit eneegy end times non sense. Its literally just jews sacrificing people like they always have.
Its extremely primitive to worship aliens and give them godlike powers. Plus, hes never met them. Lizard people tier. Read it, but be prepared to slough through it, bad writing and all. Still makes more sense then the book of mormon.
Meanwhile, all the tech is man made. You can recreate it if you have a couple mil. Even then, though, for what? Ships that move so fast they cant be tracked? That may have helped a hundred years ago, but we have satellites for recon now.
Whether or not they leave the planet to explore or were trapped here by them cannot be proven.
What we do know for sure is, nasa space station film is a complete hoax. Those guys are under water and hanging from strings. What they really do in space is none of our business and never will be.
Find a truth that matters, a hard truth worth adhering to. Pick up a new hobby. Build a lab or a garage and build sruff for sale or just show it off at an alien con and pickup some sweet paranoid cougar poon.do read it tho, just so you know how crazy the lizard people crowd is.

that book is the true redpill

enjoy it

>And who exactly wrote it?
Who cares? You stand to gain more from one page of any of Plato's works than from that compilation of hot trash. He claims to have gotten super sektrit illuminati documents from an auctioned copy machine. It's bunk.

BECAUSE ITS NOT THE JEWS.... THOSE JEWS YOU SPEAK OF ARE LUCIFERIANS THAT PRETEND TO BE JEWS. THEY ARE BABYLONIAN TALMUDISTS. THEY FOLLOW THE MYSTERY RELIGION OF BABYLON

youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

anyone who say otherwise is a shill

oops meant to quote these:

>THEY ARE BABYLONIAN TALMUDISTS
Yeah, those of us who are honest call them by their name, Jews. E. Michael Jones has a bigger pair than that LARPing faggot.

those are not real jews.

real jews = torah
fake jews = talmud

Put it in the trash.

real jews believe in god

the luciferians who run the world believe they are god and want to eliminate religion so they can use technology to make themselves God over the cattle/goyim (the people)

Over hyped and outdated garbage.

Man I used to know this nigger who studied that book religiously.

The word "Jew" literally comes from the tribe of Judah after the Hebrew split up into the twelve tribes and the temple was destroyed you sperg. That's literally why the Talmud became a thing since they could no longer practice their religion (no temple, etc.). The people who practiced the religion of Moses and Abraham were the Hebrew, NOT "Jews". Judaism is technically younger than Christianity since the Talmud was codified around the first century. Get your facts straight. It's no wonder you take such awful trash so seriously.

tl;dr you're a faggot

The original is actually "Cuckold a Pale Norse" and it's a guide on how to get free gibs and all the white women you can rape by invading Scandinavia.

This.

It is a very strange book.
Don't want to spoil it all, but Naval intelligence killed kenedy.

Revelation 6:2-8

>And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. [...] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. [...] And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. [...] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

I like variety of opinions here. Even if it's true red pill or just hot trash it sounds like interesting book to read.
one (you) for you for making me smile widely

I thought they had a Babylonian Talmud that was written in ... well guess. That would be Jews, since, as per Scripture, the southern kingdom of Judea was more faithful to their religion,and the last to be exiled; furthermore, during the return, all the Hebes went to Jerusalem (in the land of the tribe of Judah) do prior to the incarnation of Christ Jesus, the Alpha and the Omega, those of the tribe were identifiably "Jew"

Saying this as someone who really liked his Mystery Babylon series: it's not very good, IMO.

So than there are no real Jews. I have never, nor have I known any to have ever, met a"Jew" who follows only Torah and not Talmud, if they follow the religion at all.
t. user from Jew York

Really, since Babylon? Babble-on, my dude.

Yeah I bought it years ago - It's trash and thats where you should put it .

Dont even give to anyone or sell it - Just throw that shit out so it wont infect anyone else with the brain worms .

I don't trust Wikipedia, but my own confirmation bias accepts this whole heartedly

Funny thing tho, for all the anti jew talk here, the jews could simply be brought down if goys took them to Talmudic Court.

Had a friend win over a bunch of greedy jews in brooklyn by taking them to the rabbi for a Talmudic hearing.

If only Sup Forums knew they could beat jews at their own game, simply by reading the laws of the talmud that they must follow.

>1 post by this ID
No one is going to post evidence for Babylonian era Talmudic scripture because it doesn't exist. Everything was passed down orally until around the first century. It's all a giant fraud.

Years later, on his radio show, he repeatedly said the alien stuff was all BS that he was fed on 'accident' while he was in the military. Something about faked alien invasions similar to Project Bluebeam but he never mentioned holograms or anything like that.

Those trips demand further inquiry

Expect a pale horse.

>if goys took them to Talmudic Court.
>Had a friend win over a bunch of greedy jews in brooklyn by taking them to the rabbi for a Talmudic hearing.
>beat jews at their own game, simply by reading the laws of the talmud that they must follow.
[x] doubt

What was the supposed issue?