What does Sup Forums think of fascist Jews?

What does Sup Forums think of fascist Jews?
youtu.be/JgM4auRw2Tc

thats like asking what we think of fascist lice. they are all parasites and will never be anything but parasites.

Any Jew supporting Zionism must be shoahd.

Jews can't be fascist.
Fascism is about killing nonwhites.

They own everything. It's the Synagogue of Satan.

I don't think anything about fascist Jews. I don't care about Zionist Jews.

I despise secular Jews who run the media in the US and brainwash people into cultural norms they wouldn't have for their own children

No Fascism is nationalist Authoritarianism, racism is just a way to stabilize the regime.

They were good intentioned but got partially infiltrated ny the globalists, who in result have tarnished their name and political ideology forever by conflating it with globalist interests. So now Zionism is associated with globalism and not ethno-enationalism: what it actually is. How funny is that when the Zionists are more right wing than any other movement or ideology in the west today.

Aren't they already Fascist?

You are wrong
And you are only partially right
Fascism is merely a single party political state. That's it.

This. They must get out of Palestine and come back to Europe and live among us. Or America.

Well they have won every single war. Figure out how that leads to fascist pride.

Fascism is neither of those things.

I support them. Once we kick out the Jews in our own nations we'll be sending them to Israel.

Do tell, in such case: what is it?

Nah I was right. Benitto Mussolini defined it pretty well.

Then we can a proper war with the subversive fucks.

fuck you no, Israel is a containment country. why do you think Hitler supported it? sucks for the Palestinians but they are making a sacrifice for the greater good. besides they are just filthy mudslimes

>Or America.

Gas yourself

He means this.

no, is completely correct.

It's impossible to win a fight against Shekelgrubers.

I doubt that. Why? Are the immortal?

TL;DR version:
>"All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state"
The state comes first, and while private property is retained and utilized, it is subservient to the needs of the state. It is a one party state, true, but there are other factors as well, such as strong nationalism and authoritarianism, and the usage of a guild system designed to encourage class collaboration.

Hitler didn't support Israel being a Jewish led and run state. The Haavara Agreement was, for the most part, not something Hitler wanted to happen and showed more disapproval towards it than not. You're thinking perhaps of Madagascar. Himmler and Luther thought of sending them to Israel, but again, that wasn't about them running the country for themselves. The very reason Hitler wanted to align with, and supported, the Palestinian people in the region. Either send the Jews back here or to the US or find an unoccupied/inhabited land to send them to. They had their own Jewish Autonomous Oblast offered to them in Russia. They should have gone there.

As I said: a single party state. You just described it.

It's a perfect system... except it's funded by jews, there is always a backdoor.

Lots of systems can have a single party state, the USSR had a single party state, but it wasn't fascist.

No, but they are way above the average burger when it comes to fluid intelligence and wealth.

Doesn't mean a thing when sheer force becomes top contender.

Why? Just let them fight the Arabs. Arabs are just dumber Jews who until recently didn't have the kind of money that e.g. the Saudis and Qataris now do. Now that they have money they behave just as cancerously.

Oxymoron, Jews by nature cannot be evil shitlord

Correct, it was a mix of everthing worst from all ideologies, especially communism.

The house of Saud is Jewish though. Or at least Semitic in origin. I understand this is arguable, but they seem to get along too well for it not to be truth.

The Arabs are all fucking Semitic. They get along because they are on the same side against Iran.

They're getting along because of Iran and the Shia Crescent's ever-growing influence and power in the region. Before the the 79 Iranian revolution no one ever had these theories about Saudi and Israel. Take away Iran, and replace it with a Sunni government, and Saudi and Israel will be back to real war with one another. And you should also maybe have a proper look at the definition of "Semitic", it applies to most of the region in cases.

Meh that Persians aren't Semites. So I'm not so sure that you are correct.

Iranians aren't Arabs, yes. Hence "most"

Never said Persians are. There's a diverse bunch of people in the Middle-East.
A lot of them are quite mixed and aren't as pure due to Arab conquests and rapes in the past unfortunately.

I still think they will align more with their Semite brothers. Everyone needs an ally as it were.

as long as they stay the fuck out of my country, banks, personal and impersonal affairs, then fuck it they are ok. i have no issue with facists of any breed, so long as they keep to their own personal doctrine and keep to them selves.

I would call this a bait but I seen to many Americans having this opinion. America is everything what is wrong about the West.

So if we solve our problems, your problems are gone too? Explain this logic.