Hit the jewtube link. Pure. Fucking. Austism. Sup Forums why haven’t you punched a Rick andMorty fan today?

Hit the jewtube link. Pure. Fucking. Austism. Sup Forums why haven’t you punched a Rick andMorty fan today?

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg

I like how he got on the counter and started not yelling

>oh my gosh that was hilarious

I hope mcdonalds puts poison in all their schezuan sauce

What an attention craving faggot

holy fuck america really is turning into spic land fast

Can we just hurry up and have that world war now please?

fuck off leaf

this show is 100% USA

just blow the fucking planet up

The minute feminists overrun something the blatant corporate marketing follows suit.

>asians can't be autis-

i hope this makes the show less popular and it goes back to season 1 style

DUDE REEEEEE LMAO

It was an act, you dip.

>REEEEEEEE
>The fucking Naruto run

Come on. For all you guys conjecture about false flags it's pretty obvious here.

oh i thought he was actually morty

The absolute state of bugmen

Do none of you understand irony?

IDS PIGGLE RIGG :DDDDD IM PIGGLE RIGG XDDDDD

>He was only PRETENDING to be retarded!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Suheil and Issam. The strategy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Sun Tzu’s ‘’The Art Of War’’ most of the battle tactics will go over a typical persons head. There's also Suheil's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Shia literature, for instance. The Hezbollah understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these grand strategy, to realize that they're not just useful- they say something deep about VICTORY. As a consequence people who dislike Suheil and Issam truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the intensity in Suheil's existencial catchphrase الموت إلى أمريكا وحلفائها which itself is a literal translation of ‘’Death to America and its allies’’ I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Assad's genius unfolds itself. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Suheil and Issam tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Wait this place looks like Taco town but they speak English with an American accent..

Someone please tell me this is Mexico and they just happen to be very schooled.

Please guys

It looks like some sort of motor oil desu

They were nips and slants, you racist.

probably should.
they're all nunazis.
nothing wrong with punching nunazis.
see how they freak out over their phytoestrogenic soy?
they will do anything it takes to reject masculinity.

Fucking hell I was not ready for that, I physically cringed, I could hardly fucking finish that video.

god when did this fandom get so cancerous and cringy. This is worse then Stephen Universe, and Invader Zim fans.

I counted one white person

>usa
>white

McDonald's is poison

new levels of cringe have been reached

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Forgive my ignorance, but how do their characteristics relate to Nazism and thus merit the label nunazi?

this, it was painful as hell

What I find most disturbing is the fucking hand gestures, the gay devil horns shit. Rick does that in the cartoon, specifically TINY RICK

This kid bases his fucking mannerisms from the cartoon.

That was a fucking routine. The kid obviously uses this website.