Hell

What do you guys think hell will be like? Will I finally see world leaders in there true form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ5Hp3GVEcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Empty. Void of The Lord God in Heaven and all things good. Six hundred and sixteen layers of nothing but evil. REPENT now faggot and check them

>posts on Sup Forums
>thinks he wont go to hell

Also what about satan?

No digits=untrue
The truth is goyim all go to hell.

We're living it.

Meme flag = shill = hell

Enjoy the demiurge you so loved to feed. He won't be kind to you.

everything you don't want it to be.
and when it gets worse.. it keeps getting worse.
everything you do not want compounding infinitely worse.
the realm of hell.

Hell is what happens when you let the White race die out and are stuck reincarnating as a nigger in a world run by Jews for all eternity. Don't let that happen.

I don’t plan on finding out. Praise Him.

I'm thinking it is like being in withdrawl from opiates while receiving a chemical burn, then periodically a demon comes in and ques up a video of every oneitis/GF you ever had getting SHITTED.

Annihilation. The Second Death.

Checked... didn’t kek

whoa

> Had death experience.
> Transported through tunnel
> Saw gates to Hell, turning in circular fashion
> Felt universal consciousness vs human consciousness
> My advice: stop lying, seek God, learn to appreciate the sacrifice of Jesus whom you no longer respect

nice

Did the experience feel as real as I have heard it described?

There's a few possibilities
>1: it's a lake of fire - pretty straight forward
>2: it's a big cake where each layer is worse
>3: it's a series of tubes

I think it depends on what your own personal hell would be. Or it's just satan ass fucking you for eternity. For gayfags they have to fuck a female satan or something

N-NANI?!

bible says plainly what hell is like

For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Jesus Christ used the words "everlasting fire," everlasting detruciton. Other places it describes those whose end is to be burned

There's also a chain, a worm, certain people will also experience everlasting plagues in hell

Same as always.
The most beautiful of all the angels.
Scorned by God.
Wrathful as he is prideful.
Yet always cold.

yo did anyone here read Gods Demon?
That shit was dope.

Cool hallucination

sweet, bi fag here

this is true because....

Pic related

Lots of furries I hope.

What if hell is your soul constantly being reincarnated into this world if you don't find God? Think of trying to beat a game on a PS2 without a memory card. So with every death where you don't find God and live piously you get reset, losing your progress (saved game). Then in one life, which may be your 2nd or 2 trillionth, you beat the game and move on into Heaven. Idk just thinkin it over.

>hell is its own sort of planet, with visible stars, etc.
>sun is a brown dwarf or something - no light
>demon lords carve out kingdoms within the endless hellscape
>souls are the inhabitants of their kingdoms
>different lords have different types of cities
>Capital of hell is Dis, ruled by Beelzebub
>Lucifer is MIA - disappeared after the fall
>Seriously just read this shit

the ones who call themselves jews are the true goyim

I've seen hell in my dreams since I was a kid, spooky shit. Most terror I've ever felt. Whether or not it's real, who's to say?

Hell is other people, user

while you are also getting shitted.
while your dad watches.
and then your dad turns black.
and blacks you.

forever doomed. until you learn how to love your father.

Checked and Ouch.

>this is true because....
it's true because everything in the king james bible is true

>sweet, bi fag here
another truth about hell is that every single faggot that ever lived will be there

Sounds pretty fuckin badass. Makes me want to listen to some Inquisition.

The way Dante describes. A cold, empty place. Totally barren. Fire is life. Inferno is rebirth. Ice, hard stone, no foliage, no fire is the end of everything.
A separation from God involves no warmth.

>king changes bible
>true

ya ok sweetie

Heaven and Hell is a human idea. People who've died and been brought back have all said the same thing regarding actual Hell, that it's just a dark void of nothing. No reincarnation, no nothing. Just darkness.

Burning, and pits of fire and all that shit, was made up by humans, or religions to be specific in order to scare people.

and a tip of the old fedora hat to you sir

You too.

Pitch black.
Fire.
Screaming.
Weeping.
Wailing.
Gnashing of teeth.
Outer darkness.
Lake of fire.
Fire never dies.
You never die.
Worse than anything you think.

That's because losing consciousness is called "blacking out".

It is true because God said it. God created hell for the devil and his rebellious angels, but it will hold humans just fine.

Don't lecture me on stuff you know nothing about.

Satan and Lucifer aren't the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ5Hp3GVEcE

jesus

>Pitch black.
>Fire.
2 lines in and you're already contradicting yourself, nigga.

Remember kids. You're here forever.

I haven't, and likely won't.

NDE

The N is for Near

Same fallen angel.

Why do you assume the fire is visible, and not invisible, invisible to the locals, or black?

?
This religion is confusing.

I like gets, but not like this. Not like this...

Because chemistry

I thought Lucifer was the angel name and Satan is what Lucifer became in Hell.

That would be loving.
More likely you get to be a ghost and experience your life from the beginning to end, but you cannot change anything, only witness, bonus points, you get to hear the thoughts of all others around you.

This repeats for eternity

I was hit by a car as a pedestrian when I was a child and had a similar experience. It dawns on me a lot more as I age. I have no memory prior to this incident

Bitch it doesn't exist. "Satan" was added to the Job story later by Jews who realized that the Job Story, without Satan, came off as God being a dick for no reason. When you do a textual analysis of the Old Testament, it's clear that Satan's Wager was written in a different period than the rest of the Job story. Hell isn't real.

Now, Hel? Hades? Almost certainly. It's gonna be cold and lonely and sad and there's no purpose. Which is why you should die in battle, cuck.

So Hell really did freeze over and it's Antarctica

i'll finally get my 72 anal virgin sandniggers

>What do you guys think hell will be like?
Nothing like any human could ever imagine.

A Hillary Rally.

Filled with Trigglypuffs.

And Matt "Only been cucked twice" Furie has all the rare pepes.

Scary.

>Pitch black.
>Fire.

how?

Hell will be like an itch that you can't scratch. It will be an eternity of rage-inducing content without any closure or hope in sight.

It will be Sup Forums.

Black fire.

Duh

>everyone goes to hell
>says literal faggot
10/10 bait.
I don't what the future holds but you can be sure as hell im gonna avoid going to the same place as you. That's enough torture as is.

The truth is God annihilates unbelievers.

>The N is for Near
The D is for Dear
And the E is so you can go fuck an Ear

I fucking hope so. Eternity is literally the worst option.

We may not be in the same circle, but we both burnin

wtf i love jesus now

Hell does not exist. It is a christian invention. This is a fact.

We're already in hell you dipshit , do you think this is heaven?

I wouldn't worry about it.
According to Jewish and Christian mythology, Satan burns in Hell with the rest of rebellious angels that turned against Yahweh's will.

This. "It will be as though they had never been" is in Obidiah I believe. Being "burnt up" doesn't mean you get tortured for eternity--- the "punishment" is soul deletion.

Ironically the very thing that athiests believe happens after death.

Lucifer just means "Morning Star" and can be applied to Nebuchadnezzar or Jesus too. Satan is the name of the fallen angel in Jewish myth.

satan means "adversary"
lucifer means "light bearer"

The angel who was highest, who rebelled against God, is called both satan and Lucifer.

(Lucifer is a piss poor translation done by Catholics, and should be obliterated.)

So light a bunsen burner, and put your finger at the edge of the flame.

That you cannot see.

It will burn you.

Go.

Neither are names; both are descriptions. Light Bearer (a false description done by Jerome) and HaSatan, Adversary.

antigoys abandoned God a long time ago, ever since the time of Solomon. The other tribes of Israel would not have it and rebelled.
Who are the other 11 tribes besides the jews?

But the fire exists, just because you can't see it. Your analogy is that it exists AND you can't feel it unless you did something EVIL like ate shellfish, pork, or got a tattoo.

Fire that burns outside the visible spectrum.
Invisible fire.
Black fire.
Cold so cold it burns like fire.

NDEs are not evidence of death.

Nope. Light Bearer. Just like the Statue of Liberty bears a torch.

Hell exists and you cannot feel it until you are forever cast into it.

How badly do you want to feel it?

>nope
Lucifer refers to both "light-bearer" and "morning star" because of Venus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

>yet another /x/ pseudoscience occultist bullshit thread

It'll be a weird land of countries run by the human dead sustained by cannibalism and other weird shit. All the demons will be either hiding, gone, or eaten. It'll be pretty autistic desu.

>Hell exists and you cannot feel it until you are forever cast into it.
No. Prove Hell exists and where it is located, and why we can't feel it right now.
>how badly do you want to feel it?
Nice threat, unfortunately there's nothing to back it up and I'm not the naive child in Sunday school that I once was.

Will probably be employed by our dark prince to troll and torture leftists for all eternity.
>can't go to hell if already in hell

Are you people really retarded enough to think your consciousness can continue once your brain is destroyed?

Satan is a office title, like President. Lucifer was punished for injecting Free Will into humanity, which was previously just a program for arch angels only.

In most Indo-European religons the Lightbringer (Lucifer) who might also be Michael, worked off his time in Hell and vanished. The stories around the Lucifer legend have largely vanished as for some reason pre-history, mankind abandoned this and focused on deities tied back to the Sol and his Son (God and the Son of Man).

Its speculated that Lucifer likely would have been punished by his peers and would have never been allowed to return to Heaven, even after doing his time as Manager of Hell.

But why? Why would God create Hell?

>mfw demons wait eternity in Hell to devour human souls but they're all so fucked up that they overthrow and eat the demons instead
Hell sounds like a jewish version of Valhalla where all the bad goyim go to hunt sinful jews.

Pff, why not? How did we get it in the first place?

And don't give me mechanical shit about neuron networks and deterministic consciousness, I mean the sense of "I" that we have

kek

Nigger, you are already there.

Go start playing a video game, now take a hammer and destroy your computer. Do you think the video game is still running after the computer is destroyed?

pic related