LVMPD Briefing, anyone got the link??

LVMPD is going to have a briefing about the shooting, anyone got a link to the livestream says 3pm it’s 3 in Vegas now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/89ZD-lxKMDY
twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/917527144812699648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/89ZD-lxKMDY

thanks man, get in here dudes let’s see what’s up

This is yet another weird one! rolling back ALMOST ALL leads. And hes acting squirrely

Get in here folks

WHAT?! He still says NO NOTE

Well anons, you heard the media! No second shooter, no ties to any religious or terror groups, and no motive! I guess we can finally drop all the silly conspiracy nonsense surrounding the shooting. In fact, I'm feeling a little sleepy...I think it's time we all settled in for a nice Monday nap...

Every news agency has said this...wtf is going on and why is he so hostile towards the media?

Campos injured at 21:59

WHAT?! He said the Security guard was shot BEFORE HE STARTED the MASS SHOOTING?!!

Paddock was Drilling into the wall thats what had the guard go to the door

Campos is the building 7 of this.

Getting pissed at reporter questioning him

We need to look at that Police scanner again

this is crazy get in here

So now they are back tracking on information still not answering basic questions and now giving information that conflicts.

Something definitely not adding up here I’m 100% positive the story from the beginning was that Campos was alerted by the guests beneath paddock that he was the one shooting, which is what caused him to investigate and that Campos was the reason he stopped shooting this changes everything if they change the narrative to this

> mass shooting happened 10 minutes after he engaged security for "drilling noises" complaints

excuse me, what the fuck

gunshots sounded like a hammer drill?

No discussing actions up to the shooting goys.

Uhm a few days ago someone said he works for the las vegas police and has the pressrelease for monday. Was this announced sooner? Was it a lucky hit or did he tell the truth?
Either way maybe a reason to find that guys thread

fbi guy "yeah dont give that one out" WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?1

Yup. He now says it is unknown why paddock stopped shooting

Bumping where everybody at

Being slid hard. Lots of BBC and Drumpf threads

See
This

Bumpity bump bitches.

Figures, I should’ve put a better title but I didn’t have the link people prob think it looks like spam/trash post

bump

bumping for kikes

What good is there if discussions can't be had in a civilized manner? Join us.

This is what I don’t understand. There are so many cameras and the guy had his own cameras. Unless he just stopped and sat there they should know exactly why he stopped.

Bump

bump for justice

So many 'SHUT IT DOWN' moments. He straight up shut down a female reporters question because it didn't fit his narrative

Checked
The ceo of mgm int has been praised for his pioneering of "corporate diversity"

For lvmpd to be this spiteful about something theres got to be spics involved at some levels of this whole shooting.

I don’t think anyone would mistake gunfire like that. Something (((fishy))) is going on here.

fuck did I miss it

Wtf people how did they fuck this up something isn’t right

Wait wat? So they are saying that this guy was shot before the carnage? WTF did he do after getting shot?!?! Suck paddocks dick? This makes no sense. You would think he would call or radio right away that he was shot and LVMPD would be there right away and would know exactly where paddock was.

Bump

Did you happen to hear any part of what she was trying to ask? I couldn't catch it

so the security guard happened to stumble upon paddocks preparation while checking the open door that made some alarm go off. that forced paddock to start earlier than he expected. (and had no time to use that tannerite).

something about a receipt. i believe in relation to his car.

concert was over in 30 mins. he couldn't have waited any longer, people were already leaving to beat the rush.

The Sheriff and Trump have both signed a strongly worded letter addressed to Crazy Stevie P. _ It will be buried with him

There is some highly significant Judaism afoot.

He also said that Campo helped get a Maintenance worker away from the door so he wouldn't gt shot too.

Crazy thing is Campo's story has changed more times than anything else in this case. AND we still haven't seen this "Miracle" man. I would bet anything if he was a true hero, Trump would've insisted on meeting him when he was in LV

The rude journalist:

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/917527144812699648

banp

Feds are in full damage control. Police chief is gonna roll some stupid shit on the floor and provide nothing important. They are hopeing normies and right wingers forget about it.