Modern "British" sitcom

What does Sup Forums think of the hit new British sitcom airing Mondays at primetime on the BBC?

CITIZEN KHAN: youtube.com/watch?v=meenVyNo2Uw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pz-tuIUeKp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus, I love this.

Oh it gets worse
youtube.com/watch?v=pz-tuIUeKp4

I wish we lived in a world were they were really like this.

don't worry Britannia the wogs will become just as stupid and degenerate as your fellow whites

The dad is pretty funnt though.

>Not 'new'
Right Hand possess women are Slaves Girls which a Muslim Man can own, its allowed and many Quranic reference can be presented as evidences to confirm it.

"04:24 Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek (them in marriage) with Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) from your property, desiring chastity, not committing illegal sexual intercourse, so with those of whom you have enjoyed sexual relations, give them their Mahr as prescribed; but if after a Mahr is prescribed, you agree mutually (to give more), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever AllKnowing, AllWise"

23:5-6 And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts); Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

And there are other examples too. Its lawful to for Muslims to have sexual acts with their slaves girls. Now main argument against this, presented by Muslims is that it was meant for war times and it was the custom of Arabia in 7th CE, but I don't think that these verses are saying any where anything like this. These are general commands for Muslims to observe, in recent history, Pakistani Army during the time of 1971 war was accused to raped Bangali women, thinking that they are legal war captives. Its not surprise to note that you may find even today in some Islamic states like Saudi Arabia, people having sex with their maids..

The subject is clear from the Quranic point of view, however as you can expect Modern Muslims have a problem accepting some of its legal and moral implications.
>it's shit
>it does take the piss out of Pakistanis a little..
>still shit
>BBC is pure mental poison

around 1.40ish the white guy wants to use the loo. What loo? why do you think he had to dig a hole for the patio?

>New
Citizen khan finished a few years ago

Kumars at 42 was from forever ago, this is nothing new. Ingurlund is pathetic.

Not as good as Goodness Gracious Me, which was about poo in loos. not fire in cages.

this actually isn't that bad

Now that Britain is 86% Muslim, I'd expect they'd have much more television catering to their clientele.

Hopefully they've all made sure to renew their TV licenses and bin their knives!

American (((humour)))

>new

looks like a sandnigger family to me, what's so british about them? they learned english?

Oi, are those anti-semitic assault parantheses?

CBC did the same thing years ago in Canada w/ "Little Mosque on the Prairie.
No taqiyya.

The guy playing the dads role is the only Muslim in that show

Britain is gonna turn into pakistan here pretty soon. I feel bad for the eurofags