God is angry at California

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vwttZ
i.4cdn.org/pol/1507577993743.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Sodom and Gomorrah all over agai.
Filthy degenerates should burn and face the consequences of their actions.

Another reason why I want to move out of this hellhole, honestly the only reason I'm staying is because of the work, and that's all I have right now, I pray that my boss fires me so I can gtfo without making a fool of myself.

>muh fairy tale book

>Slavery is all you have
>Pray to your boss
already lost, cuck. You're going to hell.

Central Cal here.
Comfy, no fires.
Clean air.
Photos from friends in LA up to SF, nothing but smoke. Brown sun.
Got hates the liberal coasts.
Jefferson will rise from the ashes.

Oh and pride is killing you. you're living on your knees; that's not living.

i wish, but this literally happens every year. Its fire season in california, again.

>Jefferson will rise from the ashes.

Indeed. The state as well.

Le edgy tween redditor strikes again

archive.is/vwttZ

Lol what

Not a fairy tale bro, Sodom and Gemorrah literally happened precisely the way the bible said. We have found both cities and clear cut evidence of a meteor air-burst event obliteration both cities in actual fire and brimstone.

Back to plebbit

Terrorist have talked about setting multiple forests fires in California, because economic terrorism

Oh wow aww jeez damn that sucks
hearts and prayers
gd bless

Delete this.

I have found clear cut evidence that your mom did tons of drugs while she was pregnant. What of it?

It's only going to boost the economy as insurance pays for brand new houses

muh weed crops are getting burned up dude omg

Fuck off. Cali fires are inevitable. His post was stupid.

It was in inspire magazine! I can't believe fr3edom of sp3ech applies to medevil goat people

Does insurance pay for millions of dollars equipment and manpower, I here that the fires where set in multiple places

Easiest way to spot the redditor shill is to simply bring up the Bible and watch as they can't control themselves. I can even tell you this and you will fall for it. You'll get red in the face as your blood pressure rises until you're absolutely compelled to react.

When you're caught you sperg out some adolescent insults but the fact remains, you're caught. You have to go back.

>mfw chinese businessmen buy up all the destroyed lots and sell for x100 the value

The rest of us taxpayers pays for that. Wouldn't surprise me if antifa started a few of them to fight white privilege.

Merely a coincidence....

>choked in smoke
Fortunately they've all got experience being choked on cock so they're not suffering too badly.

Bay area here. The air is really fucking think and my athma is on fire. I can smell it all the way over here, almost 100 miles away from napa.

>mom jokes

The fire literally rises, bayareabro.

Easy way to spot the christcuck is they keep bringing up the bible in unrelated threads. how about you go suck dead kike cock somewhere else and let us enjoy our burning fags in peace?

I'd like to see some evidence. sauce me, pls

Found another one. Told you, you can't help yourself :^)

Burn you Californian scum. Leave your babies in their cribs so they can burn too.

>this ID

14 fires start simultaneously all over Northern California? You're retarded.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1507577993743.gif

yeah, its called fall in california. This happens every year. every single year.

>Liberal fag zones in CA covered in smoke and fire

Good....Good...

Yup. And then comes mudslide season. In the same places year after year.

Ok so you are retarded. This was clearly coordinated as you'd know if you looked at my link. 14 fires at the same time all over NorCal

uhhh

care to explain what this is

That Moomin started the fire. Fucking Fenno-Swedes.

Oh for fucks sake
If this blows up to Oregon after all the fucking weeks of smoke we already had I'm going to be fucking pissed.
>Northern winds expected all week
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ah, a fellow comiefornian how are you good sir

that isn't outside of normal you insolent child. Do you know what the north winds are? No?

Clearly coordinated but there's usually a fire or two in California this time of year so that's all this is! Don't look any further!

>Derr muh north winds!
That doesn't explain 14 fires started simultaneously you fucking retard.

The smack down gets laid down on california
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

It's not outside of normal as This retard believes

California deserves it.

70+mph winds all night say otherwse.

You were one of those faggots posting 24/7 during the oroville dam happenings aren't you? Go find a new shithole to obsess over.

every year this happens. where exactly are you bumble fucks from? Jersey?

Are you under contract?

If not, two weeks notice, nigga.

>deflects with some ad hominem bullshit about a dam
70mph winds don't matter if these fires started simultaneously hundreds of miles apart. You'd know that if you weren't retarded.

>clear cut evidence
>posts none
K keep me posted

If you lived in this state you would know this is normal.

I lived in CA for 18 years, thats how you know the state is fucked - the sky turning orange every year is not a good thing

I did and grew up around Santa Rosa. This shit is not normal. Winds make fires spread faster, yes. They don't cause several fires to occur simultaneously all over the state

why? It happens every year, before the evil white man came even. Before the noble savages cared for the acorns. California is meant to burn.

>in santa rosa

oh now I see, you only give a fuck because your precious urban shitholes got a touch of flame this time and never gave a single fuck as to anything east of 5 being on fire since forever. fuuuuuuuuuck ooooooooooooooooff

>California is meant to burn.

This is why I moved out of that godforsaken place, I suggest you do the same

>Not an argument.
I give a fuck because as you can see in These started simultaneously hundreds of miles apart and your dumb ass is in here blaming wind, when terrorist magazine inspire has called for setting forest fires around California. KYS

whatever city boy, its obvious you never had to give a shit about fire season in commiefornia at any point in your young, young life and finally now you care since a small urban area is getting torched.

>touch of flame
Okay you were clearly uninformed before this, but now I know you haven't even looked into it.

I swear to god I only get my news from here anymore, zuckerberg gave me a 30 day van for questioning the Vegas shooting

Let the whole fucking thing burn please

>young young life
>I don't have an argument
Thanks for admitting you're retarded and can't argue facts.

In that case he was angry at Texas too?

antifa doing damage control for their arson

keep postin city kid, pretty obvious you didn't even know cali had a fireseason.

Yup. As if were not supposed to care more for homes and businesses burning down instead of trees. Fucking retarded shills.

>antifa bothering to do anything but burn their own neighborhoods down

lol you can't take a public bus or a hybrid to the hills

>waaaaaah my previous ciiiiity!!!!!!

Except you still haven't refuted any of my points about simultaneous fires starting hundreds of miles apart. Or that inspire has called for exactly this.
>muh wind!
>you're a child
>you love the city!
KYS shill.

Let it burn to the ground and the ashes blow into the ocean

happens every year city kid, sucks for you to just find out now at the tender age of 14

1/10 lol fucking neet its obvious arson theres multiple major fires all over the state.

You're just admitting you don't have an argument every time you fall back to these lines.
Again, Would prove you wrong about this being normal.

>still can't stop posting

man you are an insolent child. first time someone caught you out being a baby? single mom at home?

come on user, you are arguing with a hole, it's pointless.

>Some people saying the sun caused the fires.

>The fires happened at night.

WHEW

Napa wines are shitty anyways

The live cams look like vaporwave as the sun sets in the smoky atmosphere.

Stop derailing this thread with ad hominem attacks. If you have an argument, make it or stop posting.
(Funny how you started by acting like you knew what you were talking about, then when faced with arguments, resorted to incorrect ad hominem attacks. Almost like you're the 14 year old here)

Bottom right kinda looks like shin chan

Ya I'm done now. Kek gave me quads, proving is retarded.

So who exactly is California a "sanctuary" for anyway?

Criminals

what is broken window fallacy

It works user. Texas economy is super booming now.

Is this wrath on Jerry Brown for decriminalizing AIDS gifting and making calling someone by the wrong gender pronoun an offense worth jail?

I can't really make it out since you posted an ant version, how many seconds are between each frame of that animation?

>allowing people to knowingly donate HIV infected blood to blood banks, without having to even tell them you’re infected

Truly an evil evil evil place

It's same as this post Local news this morning was saying 14 fires all broke out at 10pm.

Just in from the DPS (you can subscribe by texting a zip code to 888777):
Voluntary evacuations for G, H and K sections lifted for Rohnert Park.

I thought it was a broken window theory, as in it can work. I can recall quite a few times where I've acted according to the theory.

nah it's called santa ana winds

first day of the year the wind kicked up today

happens every year

nice try jealousfag

It ignores productivity that would be applied toward other ventures.
Check out pic related it's all about this

goldcoast ca chilllllen

excellent book user

If everyone read a chapter per morning every morning and thought about it all day like a Bible passage the world would be /comfy/

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees the dragon.

Can't even see even with 70mph winds there's no way an ember covers the distance in between fires