Fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLMe8AaKhmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its comedic. the SJW seems like hes going to start crying

this
/thread
sage

I can't believe that fat fuck Sargon's plan of just excessively pandering to contrarians from Sup Forums and redshit worked.

its not very hard arguing with some dude who doesnt even know his OWN opinions, and only prepared by finding an "incriminating" tweet

I was referring to his rise to """"fame"""".
The second reason I can't stand Sargon though is that he literally only picks easy targets and literal nobodys to argue with. Ben Shapiro is a defeatist neocon but he can still hold his own in an argument with actual (((educated))) liberals.

witch one?

i mean thats a legitimate criticism, and i wish there was a "perfect" political ideologue who made videos online. i sure as shit know there arent any on TV, and online...

molymeme, nope
sam harris, got too cunty after election
ben shapiro, not really that much "debating"
joe rogan, nope
peter schiff, doesnt do debates
dave rubin, yeah, but hes too polite. more "interviews"

etc etc

take what you get

Why do you dislike Sargon?

I like him well enough. He's main stream center-right by american standards. Has a few introductory redpills.

i dont dislike him, i think hes a perfectly rational, well-read, actual classical liberal

>SJW can only drag out appeals to emotion and moral grandstanding
I wonder how much longer the left can go on.

He's a fucking cuckold, complete pseudo-intellectual. He's a bully victim but a few gimps who follow him on YouTube have boosted his ego to the point he believes his own garbage.

Take this shit back to Red Dit or something. Just look at the guy. I can't take anyone who looks like that seriously. No self respecting man ever could.

molymeme is the only meme youtuber allowed here.

Check out Nick Fuentes, the kids pretty hot shit from what I've seen. The Ben Shapiro of ethno-nationalists.
youtube.com/watch?v=jLMe8AaKhmQ

We don't, we just don't give a shit about attention whores shilling here for their faggot channels. we say the same for everyone who's a faggot attention whore

all he does is whine about twitter and the ess jay dubyoos

That's a pretty shitty debate. Neither of these guys are very well spoken. I'd rather watch somebody like Ben Shapiro (yeah I know he is a jew) rip somebody a new asshole.

think again

hes intellectually dishonest when it suits him. hes a smart bastard, but he never debates anyone he actually agrees with. he just talks to people whose opinions match his own, and then congratulates himself on being so bold

ok i will

>actually agrees with
*disagrees