After seeing everything from last election and how many people woke up...

After seeing everything from last election and how many people woke up, is this map only going to get more red as we move into the 2020's?

Especially if we get some voter ID legislation passed

The kids that will be turning 18 are practically hitler tier politically. We will see more red.

>Especially if we get some voter ID legislation passed

That might actually turn IL red.

Nevada, Illinois, New Mexico, Colorado, and Virginia are not swing states. I don't think the map will change much at all in 2020. Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania could go the other way. Maybe Minnesota or New Hampshire go red, they were actually pretty tight.

I'm voting red. I've had enough white guilt in my life. enough is enough. I didn't vote last time because i didn't like either. but lately fuck that. atleast Trump fights for me

No.

You underestimate just how corrupt IL is.
Voter ID would effectively eliminate the dead voting and minorities being bused to multiple polling stations in Chicagoland. The rest of the state outside of the counties with colleges is red as blood.

I'm not underestimating anything. Chicago cannot be outvoted by the rest of the state. If you don't like that, campaign for a split vote or try to get Chicago spun off as an independent city-state. Texas has voter ID and year after year it's Republican vote totals keep cratering. It's not a cure all for people who don't have the stomach to make America White again.

This is what I dont get about liberals. They lost because of all this bullshit of hating white people. Instead of changing that, they push it even further calling all white people racists evil fucks.

Because in the long run this country is already like 70% non-White in children in the states that matter -- California, Texas, Florida. New York is never going red. It hurts them in the short and medium term, but it's only two election cycles until a 9 year old anchor baby can vote.

It would certainly make it closer, but the only way Illinois turns red is if Chicago slides into Lake Michigan.

Well hopefully we can change the immigration policies and stop letting in so many people from south america.

>voter ID becomes mandatory
>less than 50,000 votes in the entire state of California
>all of them for Trump

like that will ever happen.

>stop letting in
Too late to do anything about in terms of stemming the flow. The shift already happened. If you aren't talking about forcibly kicking people out of the country regardless of their citizenship status, then it's not really a discussion worth having. Once Texas flips it's going to be exceedingly difficult for Republicans to win on a national level.

The majority of California's non-White immigrants have been Asian and perfectly legal for years and years now. So many of the illegal beaners are literally retirement age wetbacks that have already raised an entire anchor family. It's clear you have no real grasp on the scope of the problem.

The problem with that is Hispanics are usually very conservative in nature. The Republicans are going to need to change to make it more friendly towards that demographic.
The only reason Democrats get their vote now is the stigma that they are for all people of color.

Daily Reminder that Zuckerberg will be the Democrat choice in 2020.

TRUMP will BTFO Zuck the Cuck in 2020, and Paint all America Red.

Zuckerberg will be a Bernie/Jeb!-tier Failure, and because of his catastrophic Failure, a Democrat will never be in the White House ever again. the Democrats will throw him because he is the closest thing to a Bernie 2.0, (Bernie will Die before 2020, so they need a younger Candidate.) meaning another Kike smart and good looking enough to Trick People into believing in his Lies.

Facebook will go BANKRUPT because Zuckerberg will spend ALL his Fortune on the Titanic-tier Shipwreck of a Campaign he will have.

also, since Trump has a Twitter Account, and Zuckerberg owns Facebook, the 2020 Election will Literally be Twitter vs Facebook.

after Zuck the Cuck loses, Facebook will go BANKRUPT, because he will spend ALL his Fortune on the Campaign.

TRUMP 2020, Make America Great Again, Again!

>The problem with that is Hispanics are usually very conservative in nature.
No, they aren't. Thanks for confirming I'm talking to a braindead zionist nigger lover, though. Enjoy your permanent war for israel and your mongrel kids.

>Two Japan flags

Your digits say otherwise, but holy shit that would be like handing over a win to the right. There's NO WAY the dems don't go with someone like a populist to counter Trump, or Hillary.
They're still keeping Hillary relevant for a reason.

Virginia was swung by a margin of illegal votes, so was NH. CO could also tighten up if ID was mandatory.

Not True Hispanics are brain dead retarded if you ask me. Once they settle down they get the welfare, mcdick job, community and everything that comes with western civilization. They literally dont even understand the reason they are allowed here is because Jews control the government and identity politics. I honestly feel like they are brain dead though.

They will counter those waking up with mass drives getting illegals to vote and reckless voter fraud. They are NOT going to hold back during mid terms and the next presidential election...they were far too cautious rigging this time around and will risk it all especially for midterms.

We actually need a Sup Forumsdrive campaign to monitor voter booths and travel paths of ballots, i think the fraud and rigging is going to be very obvious this time around as the dems have nothing to lose.

(OP)
Illinoisfag here, I think Trump could win my state in the next election if he doesn't do anything too crazy. Yes, it will be difficult to outweigh Chicago but the suburbs and most of the rest of the state will go to Trump for sure.

I don't know about that, they don't seem to have a grasp on reality if you ask me. All they're doing is bashing Trump while not even remotely focusing on their own policies.

I think it will go the opposite way with the whole demographic shift and what not. The old whites are dying and the young spics are replacing them. Voter id laws would need to be passed fast before said spics become a greater portion of the electorate. But that won't happen because the neocons will attempt to appeal to said spics, unsuccessfully, to get more of their votes

I'm waiting to see how midterms shape up.

Here's something a lot of people fail to realize. The Republican Party is in control of more seats in the government than they've ever had since the 20's. 2016 was either a shift in the dynamic or the Republican high water mark.

The Republican Party has been slowly building on its own infrastructure since the Recession and 2018 will be the real test.

Voter ID laws can still be put in place and neocons will still have to appeal to the spics. If the voter ID laws get passed than obviously those retarded spics wont have an ID or whatever other documentation you need to get into the booth. The ones that do have them will still vote democrats and thats who they need to appeal to.

>Zuckerberg
>good looking

MFW user wants to fuck the zuck.

No. If tax reform passes and the economy gets to 4% growth, he'll win MN and NH. If things continue as is, nothing is certain and he will probably lose the Great Lakes states at minimum, probably Florida too.

Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina will be perma blue states by 2028. Screencap this.