youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507533060506.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just go to Vegas. You can get it comped on pay per view

Wow I love politics now

Love how much related to politics this is
Go to fucking Sup Forums

fans of that show think they are like rick, but are really morty

>ooooh whoaa look at all this action, this episode is a rip off of mad max wowww i saw half of that movie i think

It's just mindless fun.
youtu.be/oWw6ukjPExw

>Rick and Morty
>mindless
Wew

Why does it appeal to low testosterone males who are in online circle jerk communities??

I don't get either fedorafags jerking off to supposedly how smart this show is nor the people who jerk off to strawmen of these fedorafags.
It's just a sci-fi comedy parody show. Imo it's a bit hit and miss, neither particularly smart, nor completely normie tier retarded.
I doubt Sup Forums or lefties would even give a shit about it if not for that one scene where a neonazi gets beaten.
It all seems really overblown.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Saw one episode in a hotel room once, it was alright. Made me laugh a few times, but no it's nothing brilliant. Same as South Park, the fans want to be smart so they pretend everything they like is "only for smart people".

Granted that is based off one episode, but somehow I doubt all the rest contain all these amazing answers to the mysteries of life.

It's a ok show but overrated I'd rather watch South Park

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMM

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

The show is pretty smart for a cartoon, but it's not any smarter than say, the Orvile.
It's ultraviolent and glorifies drug use and polysexuality. One of the creators is an edgelord who loves jokes about fucking kids and the other is a cuck who thinks pussy jokes are offensive. So it's written sort of schizophrenically.
Dan "Self" Harmon is a cucked divorcee, he couldn't even make his marriage last a year.
It's amusing but it's not going to change your life unless you're some kind of fanboy for cartoons.

OK. Thanks for the feedback guys, definitely never going to watch it.

Cheers

It's a reinforcement of their opinion of themselves that they can share with others.
Progressives values are at heart narcissism and exerting power over others.

I fucking love Rick and Morty, just like I fucking love science.

Favourite episode?

Pickle Rick

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

if they're so smart, why does the animation suck? i hate the way modern cartoons look. flash garbage. looks like fucking strongbad or some shit.
>fire ze missiles
>my spoon is too big
fuck.

This man's IQ was clearly at least 160.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

This show is fucking stupid.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507533060506.webm

You should .

Teenagers and man children according to who? You? What is your standard? I'm a fan of Rick and Morty, and I've been watching since episode one. Most of my friends who are scientists love the show, because it has a sense of humor and plot lines that you need a STEM mind simply to follow, let alone interpret and appreciate. Most of the people who diss the show are standard literature, philosophy, sociology a business majors who would rather watch shit like The Office or How I Met Your Mother and other shit-tier shows. Get off your high horse

There is an episode that is about male and female society, and they unironically point out the wage gap. It's liberal trash in disguise.

the fact that cucks who love this pos wait 11 hrs in line in front of mcdonalds to get a taste of (((rick and morty sauce))) should give you an answer to your question.

What did they mean by this?

you responded to the most well known copy pasta of the show's fanbase

>Seth Rogen
>IQ of 38
>Yeah for sure
Rick and Morty seems smart for mentally challenged people - confirmed.

>cartoons
no

Yes. Very funny show.

Rick and Morty isn't any smarter than Futurama, Bobs Burgers or South Park. The herds just enjoy the arrogance and fuck you attitude of Rick.

It's a good show
but as always the fucking autistic shits went and flooded the fan base with cancer
just stay away from anything that promotes it

U got baited friend.

Too bad he got BTFO after being called nigger by a nigger.

rick and morty is not smart
not any more smart than futurama, since they both have a genius scientist
I don't know who said it was smart, and why people flocked to this baseless assertion, but they're wrong, and they've been proven wrong several times

watch what you want
nobody cares

newfags think Sup Forums is just Sup Forums

y'all are wearing this meme out

ricky and morty fans are going out the helicopter

>reposting shitlib tweets from EsthRogen

You have to be pretty smart to watch this show, theres a reason that pol hates it so much. Its cause their not smart enough to get it, same reason there racist and like hitler.
Only good thing pol have ever done is pepe, even then they lost it after it was claimed white supremacist